Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16949 results found
-
It is insane how disruptive ads are
Is there not some way to engage with content see an ad in the header or footer and still be able to access the content you want to see. Your ad structure is abusive and pushing me to other platforms.
1 vote -
Buena tarde ocupo de su ayuda para habilitar nuevamente mi cuenta
Me han deshabilitado mi cuenta repentinamente sin explicación
1 vote -
Make it so we can turn the boost feature off on our grid. we only have so many users to view you use them for people 70 miles away.
make it so boost can be turned off i dont want to see people 70 miles away. your using all my local people to show me someone 70 miles away. this app is beginnning to suck
4 votes -
report Some Chinese people use Taobao online shopping accounts to illegally top up and register grindr
Some Chinese people use Taobao online shopping accounts to illegally top up and register grindr. The illegal top-ups have reached hundreds of transactions. These report Chinese people register grindr accounts for others and upgrade memberships to make money. Moreover, many people use one account and sell it on a monthly basis. It is not through your official channels. The transaction volume has reached hundreds of transactions.
3 votes -
Nairobi Casino
Step into the world of unforgettable casino experiences in Kenya! 🏢🎰 At Nairobi Casino, we bring you expert reviews of the best casinos, the biggest wins, and insider tips to make your gaming journey truly rewarding. Explore the vibrant casino culture in Nairobi and beyond today! 🌟🃏 https://nairobicasino.com
1 vote -
Casino Bonus Kenya
If you're looking for the ultimate thrill in online gaming, The Hunt is a must-try crash game for Kenyan players! 🎮🦁 With its unique concept of cashing out before the hunter escapes, this game combines strategy, excitement, and high stakes. It's perfect for anyone who loves fast-paced action and big wins. Check out our detailed review and discover more top-rated games at Casino Bonus Kenya! 🌟💰https://casinobonuskenya.com
2 votes -
انا كمثلي اريد ان اخرج ارباح من التطبيق
حقوق السالب
8 votes -
Cost per week is unacceptable most dating apps are monthly.
Cost is unacceptable, your prices are INSANE!!!
6 votes -
I cannot report UNLTD violators.
I got my bio viewed by AnyClrPlug?🥳. He is UNLTD so I could not access his account to block him. This is a TRIPLE TOS violation. Clr = methamphetamines Plug = drug dealer 🥳 = partying with hard drugs. But I cannot report it to you because he is UNLTD and I am only XTRA. Major Fail!
1 vote -
Going back to Basic for more hits.
I can't get hits from Basic and Xtra if I upgrade to UNLTD. I am a bottom, hitting on tops does not work for me. I get better results waiting for them to hit on me. If I go UNLTD then no body in Basic or XTRA can tag or text me. This one-way communication is a major flaw. So I will get more hits on Basic. You need to fix this.
1 vote -
No block option
I have people message me and I have NO option to block unwanted messages...!!! I no longer feel safe!!!!!!
2 votes -
I unable to block the user
I am unable to block the user; only the hide option is available.
Please provide the block option so I can block this user. Otherwise, they are harassing me by sending nude pictures
2 votes -
Bombarded by ads
Stop being such greedy bastards. Grindr is the most expensive hookup app out there
2 votes -
Gribdr Ads vs poor peasant folk
This Grindr experience is pretty gated and strange. Not all of us have extra money to waste on your app. You would probably make more if your prices were less. Idk I haven't been on grindr in a few years. I'm starting to think I wasn't really missing anything except for the rude comments and narcissistic personality disorder abusers ebeded as an obstacle to achieving one's goal. Personaly. There's no way I'm paying money for the garbage. I'm sure the logic is pay for it and the ads disappear. Well some of us aren't all rich like you and Trump.…
1 vote -
Smart Visibility: Show your profile only to sexually compatible users
Grindr currently allows users to filter profiles based on sexual roles such as top, bottom, and versatile — which is a great feature to begin with. However, even when these filters are applied, a user's profile is still visible to everyone, regardless of compatibility.
This can lead to an exhausting experience, especially when users constantly receive messages from people who do not match their preferences. For instance, a bottom looking for tops still appears in searches for other bottoms, resulting in unproductive or frustrating interactions.
The Proposal:
- Introduce a visibility filter, allowing users to decide who can find and…1 vote -
La cantidad de publicidades que tiene ahora. Es imposible de usar!
Es imposible de usar la app con la cantidad de publicidades a cada rato
1 vote -
Search by Display Name
I would like to be able to search for profiles by the display name.
Often we will remember a display name but we can’t seem to find the profile again. By allowing the ability to search by display name, we could quickly and easily find who we were looking for.1 vote -
Is that building owned by Chinese companies and secret Agency china Established enterprise border security. And designing technology based p
Is that building owned by Chinese companies and secret Agency china
Established enterprise border security.
And designing technology based programs including multiple offer businesses in one establishment building
For example is their An Area inside the.
Constructed designed building Where you normally KEEP AUSTRALIAN 2?
PEOPLE
LOCKED AWAY AND USED FOR PLEASURE. BECAUSE I LOVE TBE
CHINESE
COULTURE AND HAVE
BEEN DREEMING OF HAVING A GROUP OF CHINESE E
MEN WITH METH AND
THEN I GIVE YOU ALL BLOW JOBS AND LET YOU HUMP MY SHY TIGHTER BOTTOM. FREE IF CHARGE. ONLY I WILL LET YOU GROUP OF CHINESE MEN…1 vote -
Prevent OF member "recruiters"
Can you please do something to prevent OF accounts recruiting new members on grindr? These profiles always have simular profile texts and use the same link to X and insta.
For now I always mark them as scam.1 vote -
Show people from around my area-not 60 -80 miles away...fix this & maybe i let you use my info for your ai
Fix your issues
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?