Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16939 results found
-
WE NEED ETHNICITY FILTER BACK
We need ethnicity filter back so we don't have to block nationality on the ground the ethnicity filter would be easier than blocking guys I'm not prejudiced I only want to sleep with certain nationalities Im a white guy and I'm only into black guys and white guys and Mexicans I'm not into Chinese or Japanese I don't want to look at every nationality that I'm not into it's not against the law to have a ethnicity filter at all if it was against the law I see why you wouldn't have it but it's not against the law so…
36 votes -
More local guys
Need to see more local profiles
9 votes -
Refresh system
Whenever I refresh the app, the retry option appears. Is this a bug..? My internet speed is fine, and all other apps are working properly except for Grindr.
2 votes -
Desastre
Los ads viven tildando la aplicación, deberían de optar por otro modo de publicidad, encima lo peor es que se tilda, anda mal, y menos me dan ganas de pagar, un desastre, ya casi no la uso
1 vote -
Fix the feed
I keep seeing people right next to me in my feed that are actually 60 miles away. I don't care about these people and I don't care how much they paid to be in my feed. I want my feed to be location ordered like it always has been.
2 votes -
Stop resending ads to my inbox after I've deleted them
Stop resending ads to my inbox after I've deleted them
4 votes -
Refresh & location detect problem. Please solve the problem
Network error & refresh problem.
Please fix my problem.4 votes -
Can you guys prioritize unlimited memberships over basic memberships and show who is a premium member on our profiles?
Can you guys prioritize unlimited memberships over basic memberships and show who is a premium member on our profiles?
1 vote -
Pesima actualizacion
Que pesima actualizacion, ahora para ver los taps hay que pagar, cada vez esta peor la app.
1 vote -
Trash for discussion
I would like to be able to retrieve a discussion I deleted, for example if I did a mistake.
Let say a "one day" trash, in the same area of the parameters than blocked or hidden users1 vote -
Moderation
No one is moderating pictures, aí is rejecting many pictures even though they are face shoots, please put humans to moderate WE ARE PAYING UNLIMITED
1 vote -
Pictures In App
Subject: Feature idea – mandatory first-photo + built-in privacy lighting for discreet users
Hi Grindr team,
Problem
• Chats often stall because one side has to ask for basic photos.
• Discreet users worry about screenshots or someone photographing their phone.Idea
• Require at least one visible face/body photo in the main grid.
• Add a “privacy light” layer: in-app pics can’t be screenshotted. If another device’s camera points at the screen, the image whites out (using screen-door pattern or light-sensor trigger).Benefits
• Faster, safer matches → less spam, ghosting, catfish.
• Protects discreet users without hiding them.…1 vote -
Anty bhabhi divorce women full enjoy call 9924718973
Bhabhi anuty divored woman enjoy karne ke liye call kare 9924718973
1 vote -
Adds and greed
Knock off with the adds every three posts or suffer the lose of thousands of users don't be dumb fucks you make your money just cool your fucking jets you greedy fucks
24 votes -
Incognito for local only
Incognito by distance
2 votes -
Raj malhotra
Grinder verify nahi ho raha hai
1 vote -
Blocking Is A Safety Concern
Changing Block to Hide and now making even Hiding a paid feature poses a considerable safety risk on a platform already plagued by bad faith actors.
I have been sexually assaulted by a hookup in my hometown before and I know for a fact he makes new profiles. Now thanks to your changes if I were to identify a profile as his I would have to interact with him enough to get Hide to change to Block which in my experience so far is unreliable (in multiple cases I have been unable to block profiles with which I have had…
4 votes -
REMOVE the Interest button
REMOVE the Interest button, I dont care about taps or views. Having this stupid ass thing constantly showing notifications on my screen is the most annoying shit ever and I'm pissed this was forced on me.
7 votes -
Not being able to see who checked me out without upgrading to better plan
When someone checks me out I should be able to see their profile name and picture and distance from my location without having to upgrade to the extra premium plan but if would like to connect with them and talk or more than maybe have me upgrade to initiate a conversation or see more personal info in their bio and profile
2 votes -
On devrait pouvoir chercher un profil en particulier
Si nous voulons trouver une personne en particulier nous devrions pouvoir le faire afin de facilité et ne pas attendre de retomber dessus
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?