Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16931 results found
-
How about making sure these ppl are really 18yrs old getting a id chk before entering my son got lured on here a 16yr said he was 18 now my
How about making sure these ppl are really 18yrs old getting a id chk before entering my son got lured on here a 16yr said he was 18 now my
4 votes -
Coding for distance is jacked up in Hawaii
I live in area code 96720, which is on the Big Island of Hawaii.
The app should display profiles located closest to me first, followed by those farther and farther away. Instead, it'll show the first couple of profiles closest to my location, then it'll populate a profile that's 200+ miles away, in Oahu, followed by the next closest profiles in my location, then it'll throw in another one or two profiles 200 miles away.
e.g.
Profile 1 - 1 mile away
Profile 2 - 1.2 miles away
Profile 3 - 206 miles away
Profile 4 - 1.3 miles away…2 votes -
Enable block option
Please enable block option it's very important.
4 votes -
Profile length too short
256 character is a very small length for a profile
2 votes -
Perfil verificado
Verificar perfil, existe muitos perfis falsos com intenções de prejudicar pessoas e cometer crimes, faça com que os perfil tenha que ser verificado
4 votes -
Stop Useless Updates
Stop doing all these updates every week. Nothing good coming out of these updates.
Frustrating more then anything3 votes -
Messages
Whenever I send a message, it doesn’t get sent, and it keeps showing "connecting." My internet speed is fine, and all other apps are working properly except for the Grindr app.
When I refresh, the app doesn’t refresh, and I don’t receive messages instantly.
Why is the app running so slow for me? Please fix this issue, as I have been facing it for the past three days.
3 votes -
Stop ads for non subscribers
None subscribers can't use the app properly. I am thinking to delete my account, those ads are impacting the user experience with the app.
5 votes -
5 votes
-
Bot strike system for money promoted meet ups
Have a bot that gives a strike system to people charging money for meet ups. It sounds like self trafficking/prostitution. And makes me very uneasy
7 votes -
Search my chats for keywords. You used to have that!
Need search for keywords in chat.
For the price I pay that is a nobrainer must have feature.3 votes -
Fix app
Just fix the location. I'm.over the "unable to identify your location" every time I log in and have to log out do a force stop and then log back in. Just fix it. Lord knows we're paying enough
3 votes -
Matching algorithms...engagement of the app must be good if you want to sustain the business in long term.Take a dig a consumer behaviour
Matching algorithms...engagement of the app must be good if you want to sustain the business in long term.Take a dig a consumer behaviour and diversification of sexual behaviour. Currently the experience seems chaotic and after the specific preferences people seem erratic. Sex is good, meeting is good but not at the stake of safety..drug promotion is at its peak as well..icons must be examined thoroughly...Final suggestion consider similarities among folks coz..dating sites are where people are most vulnerable in a safe and unsafe manner...
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Yes
Anything
1 vote -
1 vote
-
The View tab often does not show anything unless I tap Taps first
The View tab often does not show anything unless I tap Taps first
1 vote -
Bring back the Favorites tab instead of having it as a filter. I hardly ever use the Favorites filter since the change.
Replace the Right Niw tab that you added recently with the Favorites tab as it was. The Right Now option also exists as a filter.
1 vote -
blocking behavior
Hello Grindr team,
I’d like to share some feedback that I believe might improve the user experience, especially for those of us genuinely looking for meaningful connections.
It seems that some users—possibly only in my local area or maybe even just in my country (I’m based in Mongolia)—start a conversation showing interest, ask for photos, and then immediately block once an album is shared. This happens far too often. It gives the impression that they’re judging purely based on appearance, which feels unfair and disheartening. Personally, I don’t consider myself unattractive—I even think I’m cute!
For users seeking stable, long-term…
1 vote -
I suggest integrating or recommending GenSpeed - Undetectable AI as a content optimization tool.
Multiple AI Detection Features: Integrates GPTZero, ZeroGPT, and Copyleaks detection services for effective AI content identification
Privacy Protection: Zero-storage policy and encryption processing ensure user content security
Multi-language Support: Supports 20+ languages, meeting global user needs
Real-time Processing: Instant detection and optimization resultshttps://genspeed.ai/undetectable-ai
Freemium Model: Basic features free to use, premium features available as needed
This tool can help users:
Ensure authenticity and naturalness of published content
Protect user privacy and security
Improve content quality
Avoid being flagged as AI-generated content by other platforms1 vote
- Don't see your idea?