Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16926 results found
-
I'd like to recommend several very useful AI video generation software programs. I use them myself, and they're very convenient:https://exco
I'd like to recommend several very useful AI video generation software programs. I use them myself, and they're very convenient:https://excompt.com/
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Location
I have tried for 2 days it can not find my location or update people near me. I tried all troubleshooting recommendations
3 votes -
fuck you and your ads kys
fuck your ads and hope you all get fucking AIDS as much as your ads
2 votes -
Heterosexual Female and trans sex workers
I get that grindr is trying to be inclusive but this is an app for GAY MEN Not heterosexual women and trans women who are sex workers alot of trans are not here for hookups they are here for sex work which is illegal in most countries this is why I don't want to pay a premium subscription too many sex workers here especially in South Africa
8 votes -
Scamers and fake profiles
How dare this company want money and have such expensive prices when they can't protect their's own users from scamers and fake profiles
8 votes -
Get rid of icons on the screens for boosting and post
Get rid of screen icons we pay for a service and we should not have other crap blocking or use do you not appreciate you financially supports
2 votes -
messages
hard to find the message/conversation you want...
when having too many pinned conversations, the one you're having now gets to be too much ''down the list''.
when reading conversations, imagine you're scrolling the conevrsations and reading the 10th conversation, you get out to read the next one - 11th conversation - and it goes imediately back to the top of the list of messages. You need to scroll down again to the 11th... its anoying, makes us loose a lot of time and makes harder to find some conversation you want especially when you took off the ''search in messages''…
1 vote -
Remove ciswomen
Im tired of my feed just being filled with ciswomen on here. Its stupid and annoying. Make a filter to remove women from people's feeds if you won't block women.
2 votes -
group chats
the groupchat feature was so helpful! can we bring it back in any form?
7 votes -
Remove Roam and bring back The Old Explore
The new Roam pops up when you try to explore. However, it no longer displays the distance. I liked exploring different parts of the city and knowing those profiles were x amount of miles away.
10 votes -
New viewers/taps page is awful
Not only do you provide a page that shows the last three viewers of your profile that you can't interact with without paying ridiculous amounts of money, but now in the latest release you're making it front and center as opposed to taps? I get tap notifications all the time and when I click on them, now it takes me directly to the views page instead and then I have to tap again to get to the page to show who has tapped me?
Whoever is in charge of product management at Grindr needs to take a serious pause and…
11 votes -
Dtge
R
1 vote -
I'd like to recommend several very useful AI video generation software programs. I use them myself, and they're very convenient:https://3dlo
I'd like to recommend several very useful AI video generation software programs. I use them myself, and they're very convenient:https://3dlogo.io/
1 vote -
0 votes
-
Type in foreign translation
Google key board allows you to type in your language but the output is in another language. That feature would bridge a massive gap in communication between 2 hot people lacking the ability to converse in each others languages 🙂
1 vote -
Labels
Somehow sort people into their groups or types. Get tired of repeatedly being rejected by the same kinda guys. Be nice if you could identify if you spoken to someone before for free.
2 votes -
Add more interests to tags
How about adding more tags to sexual interest? Rimming and CBT would be good
2 votes -
Explore does not show distances
When using the Explore feature, you can no longer see the distance from the chosen location for any user, regardless of whether they have their distance visible or not.
3 votes -
Game
Hello. My friends play in some casino and get money, can you tell me what kind of casino it is?
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?