Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16922 results found
-
only get notifications from accounts chats you’ve responded to
it would be nice to be able to limit the number of notifications you get. having a setting that would only notify you of activity on chats you’ve engaged with would cut out a lot of noise
5 votes -
Please please open my id please
Please open my id please 🥺 open my grinder id
6 votes -
When you unsend a message don’t leave behind an imprint telling people that a message was unsent
Just as the title says. When a message is unsent leave no trace behind.
1 vote -
When you unsend a message don’t leave behind an imprint telling people that a message was unsent
Just as the title says. When a message is unsent leave no trace behind.
1 vote -
Mark new message spam without opening it and having to watch advertisements.
When I get one of the generic spam messages that spam going around these days. I go to mark it and before anything you make me watch your ads. I’m not inclined to mark the message if I have to watch ads. Get rid of those ads
1 vote -
Cannot access GRINDR from 11:30-2:30. Lunch hour. Add more servers
Every day from around 11:30- 2:30 I cannot get into Grindr. I keep getting "Unable to refresh. Please try again later". And yes I have followed your tips on Force stopping,Clear Cache and even cleared user data in Bluestocks and Restarted my Laptop several times. Also missing profile thumbnails. It doesn't work. I am a paid user so use some of that money to install more servers to handle the lunch hour traffic. Don't be so dam cheap.
1 vote -
Users should be able to record who and where they are meeting and have that sent to a designated friend if it’s not revoked within 72 hours
Users should be able to record who and where they are meeting and have that sent to a designated friend if it’s not revoked within 72 hours
1 vote -
Why don’t you stop jamming 1 million ads down our throats and limiting usage before we all delete this old app
You can barely even use this app anymore. You get access to like 5 dudes and a million ads and limitations. This app sucks now. I miss the old Grindr. Looking for something else as well speak
3 votes -
Get rid of the roam option. I dont want to see someone 150 miles away from me
I have my "filters" set for a specific distance but yet I'm still being shown people further away. Why?
3 votes -
Revise Italian Translations
Italian strings are either AI or machine translated and the output is bad bad bad. 3 hours left translated as if left is the left hand and not remaining time. Errors across all app. This is just an example.
3 votes -
relax
I decided to take a break from the routine and try an online casino. Tell me, where are the normal conditions now, without delays in payments and strange rules?
1 vote -
Non disclosure
Instead of just accusing users of advertising and solicitation, maybe quote where such user has dine so. User may have unwillingly made this error yet get threatened with banning of account. Maybe you should just ban everyone with no proof. This app is losing momentum. Specially with all these unsolicited adverts which is a complete irritation. Grindr needs to get with the times and take that carrot out its backside
2 votes -
Heres a good one... HOW ABOUT REPLYING TO MY LEGIT SUPPORT PROBLEM?
Say something. DO something.
2 votes -
Hay mucho anuncio, no dejan ni disfrutar la app, son tantos anuncios que a uno le aburre entrar a la app
Hay muchos anuncios, son tantos anuncios que a uno le aburre y no dan ganas de entrar y de disfrutar de la app
2 votes -
Make the feed only show members 25 Miles away or less for free and put a filter for last hiv test time frame
The feed is showing Members 60-116 miles away and that's ridiculous fix it so it shows members 25 miles away or less only
Also to help Members stay Negative a filter by last hiv test date would be great as well as a host or travel filter as well also either make another grindr app for ts cds and fems and make Members have to pay to find them and make grindr gay again also less Ads to slow our phones would help too2 votes -
Profile pics
Guys u are breaking this fucking place. U don't really review pics. U just look at it and find fault even if it does show ass or dick. It's as u just sit on the toilet and decide fuck No, Fuck yea. No not this. Yea this dick looks good post it. Stop the crap of being partial. Treat all of us the same. Review a pic and stop hiding behind that fucking message. So pics aren't allowed. U have fucked up by allowing some for others and not for some.
2 votes -
Stop giving us less for more
I have been a premium paid user for years. It has always been expensive but I deemed it worth it for the features it provided. Now, it seems like every month another feature is removed or put behind an even higher paywall. Now paying over $100 a year for “XTRA” is not enough, you want nearly $500 a year for “Unlimited”? Even though I am paying for a premium experience, I am constantly bombarded with ads and intrusive feature requests that I can’t access without paying even more. For You? No thanks, not paying more for that. And I can’t…
3 votes -
3 votes
-
Allow us to turn off grid for new people and only stay with those in the chat.
It would be good if one is overwhelmed by the amount of new people or even if one is trying to stop hooking up but still have like 2 people that they wanna talk to through the app, if they could turn off grid for them and turn off their profile for others. Allowing them to use the chat feature but not new ones. Tinder and Hinge “pause” your profile for new ones and allow you to still chat with the ones you have, same could be done here.
1 vote -
Why Car Detailing in Dubai is Essential for Vehicle Care
Dubai is a city where cars aren't just a means of transport -- they are a symbol of lifestyle, luxury, and status. With the scorching sun, desert dust, and humid coastal climate, vehicles in Dubai face unique challenges that can quickly take a toll on their appearance and performance. This is why car detailing in Dubai is not a luxury but an essential aspect of proper vehicle care.
When done by experts like Service My Car, car detailing ensures your vehicle not only looks stunning but also stays protected against the harsh elements of the UAE. From a glossy exterior…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?