Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16901 results found
-
1 vote
-
How to choose a transfer in an unfamiliar place?
How to choose a transfer in an unfamiliar place?
1 vote -
Nowe podejście do interakcji w aplikacjach społecznościowych
Zastanawialiście się kiedyś, jak mogłyby wyglądać aplikacje społecznościowe, gdyby wprowadzić do nich elementy zabawy i interaktywności, które zwiększają zaangażowanie użytkowników? Wiele nowoczesnych platform eksperymentuje z takimi rozwiązaniami, pozwalając użytkownikom łączyć się w bardziej kreatywny sposób. Przykładem inspirującego podejścia do interakcji online jest https://casino.betonredkasynos.pl/
– strona z grami, która pokazuje, jak dobrze zaprojektowana przestrzeń cyfrowa może łączyć rozrywkę z komunikacją. Może coś podobnego warto byłoby rozważyć także tutaj?1 vote -
International preschool Singapore
Best International Preschool Singapore offers quality childcare. Find Daycare and kindergarten schools near me. Singapore's Top 10 International Schools. More Info: https://www.pips.com.sg/
1 vote -
2 votes
-
Publicidad invasiva
Es un asco la publicidad todo el tiempo, acosando y abusando constantemente, un asco total, horrible
10 votes -
Choosing who is allowed to message you.
We should have a feature that allows all users to have a “request for chat” button. That way we are not bombarded with messages and pictures we didn’t consent to. It would promote a more organized inbox and enable people to sort through who they want to talk to and who they don’t. We would get a notification where we can press accept or decline and when decline that person won’t show up on our feed and vice versa. The taps button would be converted to the request button and we won’t have an open way of messaging whoever we…
3 votes -
Multifactor authentification
You should secure accounts with Multi factor login.
I have been hacked and you never helped me recover the account...3 votes -
"For You"
You definitely need to work on that algorithm when you suggest guys in the For You.
Why are you suggesting guys that are a thousand miles away do you think I'm going to jump on a plane to meet someone on Grind?6 votes -
Are we really ready for Grindr MAX?
I’m skeptical about Grindr MAX. The ‘personalized matching’ feels like Grindr is stepping into Tinder/Bumble territory, which takes away the control I’ve always valued on Grindr. I doubt the algorithm can deliver meaningful matches when so many profiles are inaccurate or misleading, and the guys I go for usually don’t match back anyway. Features like chat recaps feel more like basic conveniences being marketed as premium. Overall, the descriptions are vague, the value feels low, and the proposed pricing is way too high for what’s essentially just rebranded algorithms. I’d prefer Grindr focus on improving authenticity and user experience, not…
2 votes -
Bring back ability to search notes!! It's invaluable.
Notes is a very useful. Many users have created notes and we need it back. Thanks!
5 votes -
Share profile
I hate being the middle man when trying to find a group. I respect the privacy of others so I don't share pics without permission, with that said, I hate the whole process of that, allow us to share profiles so they can share what they want
5 votes -
Can we have our old favorites ui back please? I can't see distance of my favs anymore! This new ui sucks. Distance all messed up.
Can we have our old favorites ui back please? I can't see distance of my favs anymore! This new ui sucks. Distance all messed up.
Why was it even changed, it makes no sense. Also there is a new bug where everyone is showing 0ft on favs since you changed it.5 votes -
Devices logged into account.
I think that the amount I pay yearly for Grindr Unlimited should at least get me the feature where i can see what devices are logged into my account and being able to kick them out.
5 votes -
Taps and favourites
If you don’t like taps they’re the most annoying thing in the world, and yet you’ve made them central to the UI and made favourites (by definition already an area of prime interest) harder to use by applying residual filters to it; we’ve already done the hard work on selecting our favourites, we don’t need active filters applied.
Instead of all this dust rearrangement, how about your Product team spends more time detecting and blocking fake accounts? Actually add value for the customer rather than finding ways to fill a two week Sprint with nonsense.7 votes -
1 vote
-
Lady bots
Make it a mandatory verified photo authentication like all the other apps and she tried of the stupid foreign boys I kid you not I took a screen shot of the grid and there were only like 4 guys the rest all the same bot! This is ridiculous!
10 votes -
Delete albums you've shared with someone who's Blocked you!
Once someone blocks you, or they deactivated their account. My already shared album and photos I've shared with them, should be deleted! So they cant have access to them after they decide to unblock you. Everytime i open my album and who I've shared it with, the number is always bigger for a moment, than the one that resets too. That definitely shows me that it's shared with more people than what its showing me. And have an option to unshare it with. So a work around, is you put it into the code that if someone blocks an account…
2 votes -
There should be a live Tab to talk to folks
Live stream with people
1 vote -
Audio to Video AI Generator
Audio to Video AI Technology
Revolutionary audio to video AI that transforms audio files into professional talking videos with film-grade quality. Our advanced AI model delivers cinema-quality audio-driven human animation with advanced motion control and long-video dynamic consistency.Advanced audio to video AI model for cinema-quality output
Professional audio to video conversion with motion control
Perfect for filmmakers and content creators:https://audiotovideo.pro/1 vote
- Don't see your idea?