Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16894 results found
-
Search option in chats.
It’s easier to find conversations with the search option.
2 votes -
New update(9/17)gave a new notification sound. It's terrible pleas change it back immediately
New update(9/17)gave a new notification sound. It's terrible pleas change it back immediately
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Just a thought
You should make it so people don’t see you’ve viewed them unless they look at your profile for more then 10-20. It shouldn’t look like you’re interested just because you’re scrolling through profiles.
1 vote -
Exclusive fan rewards
Do we get anything for donating besides a good feeling? I know some places offer video messages or signed gear. Is that standard practice or does it depend on the specific player?
1 vote -
I cant see photos profils
J'arrive plus avoir les photos de profils
1 vote -
Stop ads for paying subscribers
Ads should be limited to non-paying subscribers. As a paying subscriber, I expect zero ads and find it terribly frustrating that not only am I fed ads in my inbox, but they cannot be deleted because every time I delete one it reappears instantly over and over and over and over again. ADS ARE FOR NON PAYING SUBSCRIBERS
9 votes -
In house ads need to be deletable.
I’m tired of in house ads reappearing after I delete them. They’re the herpes of this app. I pay good money to NOT be advertised to, I shouldn’t be seeing them being snuck into in my inbox in the first place. But once I delete it, it should stay deleted, not reappear the next time I open the app.
3 votes -
This latest wave of AI generated spam accounts combined with your increasing greed is ruining this app
The latest onslaught of fake Nigerian based scam accounts is the worst Ive seen in 8 years. Stop allowing accounts to be created behind a vpn. Legitimate users are prevented from using third party location spoofing apps to obscure their exact location but on the other hand you do nothing about the scammers use android emulators that you make no effort to stop. You frequently erroneously ban legitimate users device IPMIs and effectively force them to purchase a new device to use Grindr again. But at the same time you refuse to prevent emulated devices with fake IMEIs that you…
3 votes -
Can we please have a way to turn on the ‘come on over’ notification without having to completely turn off the sound on the app?
There is a new temporary DM notification that says ‘come on over’ versus the standard sound. If your sound is on it’s now the temporary default sound. Can we have a way to select whether or not it’s wanted or select a different sound without having to completely turn the sound off?
2 votes -
Get rid of notifications sound
Get rid of this annoying notification sound
2 votes -
Make all messages with a URL invalid
Too many spams!!!!!
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Too many scammers, especially in the trans community VERIFICATION !!! VERIFY!!! VERIFICATION!!
Simple just verify the profile with id, license, passport etc please !!
1 vote -
Hola nose si esto lo vaya a leer algún programador de la app pero son conscientes de que si sacan un grinder versión hetero sería la app qu
Hola nose si se dan cuenta de que si sacan una aplicación con la misma interfaz pero para gente heterosexual sería la app que se volvería top en app de citas? Lo dejo como idea pero sería muy cool
1 vote -
Too expensive
Racial profile type
3 votes -
How to write finance content and get paid directly
Most platforms focus on engagement or exposure, but I’m more interested in earning directly for writing market-related content. Is there a place where the reward system is based on the quality and structure of your posts?
1 vote -
Quora
I want to grow my Quora profile since I answer regularly in my field, but I only have around 80 followers. I saw you can buy Quora followers. Is that safe, and what’s the best site for it?
1 vote -
Nice app
Nice app
2 votes -
Spam
Why dont you automatically block spammers who just send urls nothing else
Is very simple. Url only --> ban
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?