Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16893 results found
-
Filter *Out* words in descriptions and Display names
Add a way to filter profiles, by excluding certain characters and/or words/phrases in both descriptions and profile names. For example, if I don't want to see the bot that has the same advertisement for their Only fans account or telegram, I should be able to type into a filter box "TG", "telegram", "OF", "0f", "oF", etc. There would need to be allowed multiple filters, as there are so many variants of ways to type these.
1 vote -
The new "grunt" sound overrides custom sounds - fix this
Please make all sounds customizable.
I used to be able to customize notification sounds in Android. Now the "grunt" sound won't allow itself to be overridden.
It's creepy for a human-like sound to come out of my phone randomly, and it'd be even creepier to hear it coming out of someone else's phone.
Fix your shit plz. I dislike having to turn off all notifications but it's not a realistic option to keep this sound on.
The divide between grindr not working well and sniffies just working is growing and growing...even reddit is better for hookups at this point.
I've…
33 votes -
Ethnicity filter
Dear Grindr, we know you have a lot to offer us, but I ask for one thing that will help many! I really like people, but I have an ethnic preference, I like black guys and that makes me feel passionate; Could you add ethnicity to the filters? If the person is white, Asian, black, etc.
Please, I need black friends or a boyfriend, but all I see are white people! :(
11 votes -
Solution to lots
Instead of having the app constantly scanning the device for characteristics, and keeping the device awake , nowadays, 2025 , era of intelligence google , Chatgpt , Apple intelligence, etc, where the background of those intelligences that are already scanning the device for characteristics for id verification, and so that the app doesn’t clash with them and so the software of some , doesn’t start a war internally against the app, from the time used or seeing it as a threat for constantly scanning, can the id verification be for example a piece of ID ? And have the app…
1 vote -
Personas crean perfiles para engañar a los usuarios y luego usan fotos privadas para luego extorsionar
Aumento en los requisitos para crear una cuenta, se podría hacer con la cédula de identidad y una función biométrica para confirmar la identidad. Luego cada usuario elige las fotos que quiera mostrar
4 votes -
Déblocage de compte
Bonjour, mon précédent compte lego_house@laposte.net a arbitrairement été banni sans aucune raison valable (je l’ai simplement supprimé puis tenté de le recréer pour faire du nettoyage dans mes contacts).
J’étais abonné UNLIMITED à Grindr depuis des années et depuis ce bannissement j’ai résilié mon abonnement. Je ne m’abonnerai de nouveau que quand mon compte ne sera plus banni. Tant pis pour vous, vous perdez un client régulier en attendant.
De plus, je n’ai même pas de réponse à l’appel que j’ai formulé et je ne peux plus en faire de nouveau car on me dit que ma demande est en…5 votes -
New Right Now Feature Crashes
No way to post to or join Right Now, even though the app prompts me to do so. It always has an error and crashes whenever trying to join the Right Now feature. 👎👎👎
5 votes -
Driving in Protaras: Parking, traffic & car rental tips
Hello travelers! I’m considering renting a car in Protaras to explore nearby areas like Ayia Napa and Cape Greco. Is the traffic manageable, and is parking usually available near the main tourist spots?
1 vote -
Online with cool bonuses
So I was at a mate’s place in Melbourne, just vibing with some tunes. Got bored and thought I’d try some online slots for fun. Found this dope Aussie site Red Stag Casino . It’s got heaps of games like blackjack and pokies, plus it’s super secure. By the way, their bonuses are pretty decent. I had a blast spinning slots on my phone, super easy to use.
1 vote -
Blocking
Bring back blocking that doesn’t require you to first converse with someone. My ex lives close by and I’ve tried blocking him but can’t because he won’t answer. Which means he knows my distance just by looking at my profile but I can’t block him to ensure my safety.
2 votes -
Piano miglioramento applicazione
Visto che oramai essere utente non a pagamento comporta: continui i pop up pubblicitari, molti meno utenti nella griglia rispetto ad un anno fa, non si può vedere neanche i profili che ti hanno visitato (ah si uno ne puoi vedere ma iOS! Non puoi cliccarci, mannaggia) se ricevi un tap dopo un paio di ore non è più visibile chi è l’ha mandato…. Ora addirittura ti compiono profili a 150km nella quarta casella ( eh ma l’app lo fa per te!)
Ho un’idee che vi farà gufaganre tantissimo.
Rendetela definitavemente a pagamento e penso dovreste aumentare anche i prezzi,…1 vote -
Solving read but no response: Create Decline Preference & Filter
Tired of seeing guys who i message they read and don't respond because clearly they aren't interested
person a: ability to decline profile, also hide(or block) and remove them from grid
person b: ability to auto hide / filter out guys who declined you from gridor maybe use AI and have person a: have a button to turn on auto decline AI and let it close out the conversation
1 vote -
Japanese international school Singapore
Discover a leading Japanese international school in Singapore, offering a rich curriculum that fosters academic excellence and cultural understanding for students. More Info: https://www.pips.com.sg/japanese-preschool-in-singapore/
1 vote -
Japanese international school Singapore
Best International Preschool Singapore offers quality childcare. Find Daycare and kindergarten schools near me. Singapore's Top 10 International Schools. More Info: https://www.pips.com.sg/
1 vote -
1 vote
-
I'd like to recommend several very useful AI video generation software programs. I use them myself, and they're very convenient:https://wan2
I'd like to recommend several very useful AI video generation software programs. I use them myself, and they're very convenient:https://wan2.online/
2 votes -
FUCK YOU TOO NIGER JEW KIKES! FUCK YOUR FAKE AI TRANNYS AND YOUR AI RELAY MIDDLE FINGER PROFILES TOO
3 votes -
option to block messages (scam links), form people a certain distance away (example block messages 200+ km away)
option to block messages (scam links), form people a certain distance away (example block messages 200+ km away)
10 votes -
Boton de maduros en gente joven y de gente joven en maduros
A veces no ponemos filtros de edad, y hay mucha gente joven que solo buscan de su edad...y gente madura que no quiere gente joven. Propongo añadir una opción o un botón, que ponga gente más mayor, o gente más joven a la hora de acceder a la grada de perfiles para filtrar gente que no nos sirve sin necesidad de filtrar por edades.
2 votes -
Where are men?
Grindr is now filled with trans male to female or straight men looking for trans and cross dressers. Isn’t Grindr supposed to be mainly for gay men to find other gay men? It’s turned into a straight male looking for trans/cd app instead. Also, why does it have random people thrown in that are nowhere near my location? I mean 30+ miles away and adds a random new fat person when I refresh? Grindr needs serious fixes.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?