Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16886 results found
-
Feature Suggestion: Face Exchange
One issue I often experience (and I think many others do as well) is that when people are discreet or downlow, they ask for a face picture, but after I send mine, they sometimes don’t reciprocate even though they agreed to swap.
This creates an uneven and sometimes frustrating experience — especially in smaller communities (like where I live in small-town New Zealand), where being open on your profile isn’t always possible, and engagement is higher when you start with a blank profile.
Proposed Solution:
A feature called Face Exchange.
• Each person uploads a face photo into the chat.…2 votes -
Bring back the favourites tab
Annoying that the devs have removed this feature yet again.
The removal of this feature makes it harder to converse with friends and guys you like. You also can’t see your favourites notes.
This is a simple and easy feature. The new was is not. Change it back.
7 votes -
Who i viewed
Option to see the list of who I I viewed. As sometimes the person you forget to put as favourite changed their picture and you can't remembered what does the person look like.
2 votes -
Briing back Group chat please
Its verry use full if bring back group chat ...I mean creating group and chatting ...
2 votes -
Dificultades en el chat
Ultimamente al enviar un mensaje la app manda el mismo mensaje una y otra vez, lo manda al rededor de unas 5-10 veces.
2 votes -
Sexual health status
In Heath section, could you please add about other sexual viruses that we can get vaccines/tested for, example herpes, syphilis & Hep B/C as these are just as important is knowing someone’s HIV status when these are also life long conditions which people would like to know about and help with the awkwardness of asking. Any other suggestions are appreciated:-)
1 vote -
Where can I buy a gold dress for a gala evening?
I have a black tie optional event and the theme involves gold or metallic. I don't want a floor-length gown because I want to dance. I am looking for a short or midi gold dress that still looks formal enough. Silk or satin would be nice. Does anyone know where to look? I feel like gold dresses can easily look tacky if the fabric is cheap, so I am being very picky.
1 vote -
Sprunki: The Interactive Music Creation Game
Sprunki Game is an engaging and vibrant music-mixing game that allows players to create their own unique musical tracks through an intuitive drag-and-drop interface. Inspired by the mechanics of Incredibox, this game combines creativity, rhythm, and visual storytelling into a seamless experience.
1 vote -
Why Modern Agencies Need Smarter Workflow Tools
Managing a translation business today requires more than linguistic quality - it demands streamlined workflows, transparent communication, and reliable financial oversight. Agencies often handle dozens of projects simultaneously, and without a centralized system, tasks can easily become chaotic. A structured digital workspace helps teams coordinate deadlines, track job progress, and minimize administrative mistakes. As agencies refine their internal processes, many reach a point where Protemos offers the translation business management solution that unifies all operational needs into one intuitive platform. It supports project scheduling, vendor management, invoicing automation, and real-time reporting. Team members can collaborate smoothly, clients receive clearer updates,…
1 vote -
Fix recommended profiles for nearby location
Grindr should make it transparency for this kind of business. Searching for a specific location, users are recommended with the profiles supposed to be within the searched location proximity. But then in fact, those profiles are HUNDREDS MILES AWAY. The point is, after 5 free unlock, users need to purchase the "BOOST" service and this is absolutely NOT RIGHT and unethical if the users don't get exactly what they have paid for. Fair enough???
3 votes -
Get Rid of Explore & For You Rows in Grid
These features take up so much space on the Grid and I doubt most users care about them. Fix the core features users have requested over and over and over again, instead of spitballing stuff you think we want.
5 votes -
Hagan algo por favor.
Deberian crear otra app para mujeres trans, es incomodo que mi radar wste lleno de mujeres trans. Por lo general son muchos hombres gay que usamos la app y que no nos gusta el contacto con mujeres trans. Buscamos hombres gay, hombre curiosos, hombres trans. Nada de tetas. Por favor hagan algo. Limiten el ingreso a las chicas trans. O generen un apartado donde no se le difilcute.
5 votes -
Bring back chat search
The search bar in the chats page has disappeared
104 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Camouflage Features for Safety & Privacy
Give us the option to change app name from “Grindr” to something else like Calculator or Browser (to safeguard users in anti-LGBTQ environments). And also if possible an option to change the app’s default yellow and black theme which almost everyone can recognize from a distance. This will increase safety and privacy for users
19 votes -
Frot
Please do add "Frottage/Frotting" in My Tags
6 votes -
Don't show me to people with certain filters applied
You should be able to allow us to block people from certain ages or the other filters you have so we knowing our preferences don't get messages from people they are not from our taste
5 votes -
Bots
Should be able to send warning to others about fake profiles
12 votes -
group chat
bring back group chat
64 votes
- Don't see your idea?