Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16869 results found
-
Add “wedgie” to kinks
Please add “wedgie” to the kink tag, when searching for those with similar interests I typically have to do a combo of “underwear”, “humiliation”, and “kink” tags to find others who are interested and even then it is few and far between.
1 vote -
Too many ads that are too difficult to exit
Too many ads that are too difficult to exit. I usually pay for Grindr Xtra and am still bombarded with so many ads! Using Grindr less and Sniffies more.
3 votes -
Option to disable For You
For those who don't want to pay for Unlimited, provide the option to disable For You
14 votes -
Translate is very uneven. Sometimes it is active and other times not.
No rhyme or reason to the unevenness.
1 vote -
Get intruduce
I'm looking for my husband in law to become, not for other pretendant to the same intention. Trying to contribute to my own experience by suggesting to have at least his researched profile in the immediate arrounds in the near by Explorer. Only him would be gay i'm staying friendly. Not a choice
1 vote -
Please help. I’m being violently undignified
I have been hurt beyond my ability to defend myself. And have been violated for 10 plus years
1 vote -
My grid
Like more control over my grid. Im not interested in females or OF content creators
So could y'all add that filter. Thanks4 votes -
9 votes
-
Trans
Not transphobic but there has to be a fine line between gays looking for gays and guys looking for fem/trans. It seems more than half of the profiles I look at are looking for trans only, and this is very annoying being gay... A new app, or strong filters are necessary. Please don't make me stop using my favorite app due to such a silly reason
1,082 votes -
I want my favorites back (and findable)!
Recently Grindr has changed the access to favorites and notes by making favorites a filter with a maximum for free users. A huge handicap and a reason to use the app a lot less. Not nice!
12 votes -
Ethnicity search
I like a type of man. I have the option to put my ethnicity into my profile. If the option is there to put in my profile, there should be a filter to search for that ethnicity. It’s simple. Bring it back please. I can’t find the type of guy I like without scrolling needlessly.
39 votes -
Rohit top
Pls open My account
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Publicidade demais
Colocar publicidade no rodapé do app, no final do app, sem precisar colocar na tela toda inteira, atrapalha demais, é necessário assistir a publicidade toda para dar continuidade na conversa com a pessoa, seria legal colocar a publicidade no rodapé final da página, sem atrapalhar na conversas do usuário.
1 vote -
What are the benefits of custom jerseys?
Custom jerseys offer teams and individuals a unique identity and a professional appearance. They allow complete customization of colors, logos, and names to match specific needs. Personalised Sports Jerseys also provide comfort, durability, and style, helping boost confidence and performance while creating a strong sense of unity and brand recognition.
1 vote -
I want this app
I like here
1 vote -
Tidak terlihat tanda online pengguna aplikasi yang lain
Tidak terlihat tanda online pengguna yang lain
1 vote -
Modern Dining Made Simple: The Power of Digital Menus
In today’s fast-paced restaurant industry, customer experience is everything. Diners want speed, convenience, and a touch of innovation. Traditional paper menus are becoming outdated, often costly to update and difficult to maintain. The OddMenu digital menu qr code for restaurants brings a modern solution that enhances both efficiency and engagement. With OddMenu, guests can scan a QR code to instantly view the menu, complete with photos, descriptions, and real-time updates. Restaurants can adjust pricing, add specials, and change items instantly without printing new menus. It also reduces contact points, supports sustainability, and improves order accuracy — making it a must-have…
2 votes -
BETA App Have a Direct Email For Support
As Beta Testers were kind of treated differently, if there's a problem with the app we should have a direct email for support so we wouldn't have to type in all of our statistics and thing and just let them know what's going on with the app currently it is so sluggish and spinning around typing a message and hit send thinking you sent it you have to resend it it doesn't show up messages lag..
I've never seen an app so difficult
I mean it's already overloaded with ads and grinder Bragg's. How they are number two in generating…1 vote -
the erection meds are a great idea, but what ab premature ejaculation (pe) meds?
Yall should also provide support for people who suffer from premature ejaculation (pe) This is a major issue I deal with and I was upset that yall help with ed but not pe, I feel like it only makes sense to help treat more than just one sexual dysfunction. It isn’t fair to help one party
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?