Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16836 results found
-
Move to Sacramento
Hello! I am planning to move to Sacramento and am looking for a company that can organize it as comfortably and safely as possible. It is important that the movers handle furniture and personal belongings with care and that the cost is reasonable. Can anyone recommend reliable moving specialists in Sacramento so that I don't have to worry about the safety of my belongings and the timing?
1 vote -
Gang bang
A group
1 vote -
Unexpected jump in electricity bills
Last month my electricity bill almost doubled, although I did not change my habits or buy new appliances. When I called the supplier, the operator said that they “updated the tariff policy”, but I did not receive any notification. I checked the meter - everything is working correctly, so the reason is definitely not in consumption. Friends also complain that their contracts changed without warning. Has anyone encountered something similar and knows how to check the supplier’s actions for legality?
1 vote -
To many woman and trans.
To many woman and trans on here. Need another app just for Men only or have it so can filter by men only. Filter by nationality.
1 vote -
Please add stories or status’s
Please add status’s like instagram/discord or stories like snapchat!
1 vote -
sangdalvi180@gmail.com
Not Open 😞
1 vote -
Make it not suck
It's literally unusable now. There's a simple solution to this:
git reset --hard master@{"2 years ago"} && git push origin master --forceThank you for your attention to this matter!
2 votes -
Eliminate the "For You" section!
With my membership I can't even message these people. It's just a waste of space and the people are often 60 to 75 miles away. If not further away. Through the year or so it's been there, maybe longer, there's only been two or three people I was even interested in. Post some attractive people for goodness sakes.
2 votes -
games
From CA here. I found Lemon Casino mentioned in a subreddit about simple casino interfaces. People were saying it doesn’t overcomplicate things, so I decided to see for myself. That turned out to be true — clean layout, straightforward slots, and no endless popups. I played for about an hour the first time and didn’t feel overwhelmed or annoyed by the usual online noise.
1 vote -
Ethnicity filter bring it back
Ethnicity filter bring it back please and thank you
2 votes -
Grinder you need to get rid of hide and have only block
Grindr, you need to get rid of hide and have only block hide don't work if we hide someone, their profile comes back the next day if we want to block someone we have to say hi or just type something in to block them
3 votes -
Melasma Treatment Singapore
Looking for effective melasma treatment in Singapore? Learn how Astria manages deep pigmentation safely with gentle lasers and personalised protocols. https://astria.com.sg/melasma-treatment-singapore/
1 vote -
grids
The grid gets limited too quickly, I can't even see all the people in my town. Hiding should not intefere with grid size. Half my grid is ads. You are making this app so user-unfriendly, just to try and sell unlimited, which is crazy expensive... I want the grid size we used to have years ago back, please, I'm already on the lookout for an app to replace this one
5 votes -
Grindr Board Game
Grindr Board Game with real life obstacles from the Grindr App.
1 vote -
Make a functional app.
Release an app that isn't an intentional complete POS. I will never give into your extortion and give you money. Absolutely pathetic how much you think this trash is worth too. Laughable actually. 5 visible messages and 4 of them are ads. Seriously FFS. I can't wait to see the day you greedy F-s go under.
2 votes -
Memory loss of taps
Right now on Grindr, taps just show up temporarily and then vanish, so you can’t see them later in your chat history. My idea is that taps shouldn’t send a new message, but they should still appear as an indicator inside the chat. That way, when you open a conversation with someone, you can see who sent a tap and when, giving you a clearer history of your interactions.
2 votes -
WhiteBIT Empowers Prime Brokers in the Crypto Market
Speed is a competitive advantage in the world of prime brokerage, not a luxury. Whether a transaction catches ideal liquidity or completely misses the market can be determined in a matter of milliseconds. Prime brokers need infrastructure that is on par with the efficiency, dependability, and adaptability of conventional financial markets as cryptocurrency markets develop and institutional involvement increases. WhiteBIT offers crypto solutions for prime brokers https://institutional.whitebit.com/prime-brokers that allow brokers to place their trading systems in close proximity to the exchange’s matching engine. This colocation-style approach significantly reduces network latency, enabling faster order placement, quicker confirmations, and more precise execution.
1 vote -
lack of access without a subscription
If you don’t have a subscription it has gone down to only having access to 10 profiles. After that you have to pay. This is beyond ridiculous I don’t know what you’re trying to accomplish but you are pushing people away. We will find another app that is not as bad as you have become
4 votes -
Cost is too high
Reduce price
4 votes -
Safety
Grinder app par logo ko login karne ke liye real time pic click kar ke upload karne ka option hona chahiye jisse ki is app ka use gay members achi tarah se kar sake aur sath me profile pic ka koi bhi screenshot na nikal sake aisi safety bhi grinder me honi chahiye jisse koi bhi hamari original profile pic ka misuse na kar sake jitni jyada safety hogi utna hi users is app ka use bina dare kar payge
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?