Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop restoring my settings to default

Every week or so I have my settings restored to default, meaning Sound is on, Keep awake is on, the unit system is set to Imperial,it changes the icon I have set for the application. This didn't happen once or twice but it happens more and more often. Since you constantly request me to back up my chat history, why don't you back up the settings I have set as well?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Subir versión para Huawei

La aplicación tiene problemas para corres en algunos terminales Huawei, por el tema de seguridad y los servicios de Google Play. Sugiero crear una versión que se pueda descargar por AppGalery. Ya que no hay forma de usar la aplicación descargandola desde la Play Store.. ya hace más de un año no puedo usar la aplicación...gracias.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Approve photos

Please figure out a way to approve photos quicker, it’s been an hour and they’re still pending approval...

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Group chat participant selection

I currently have 300 plus favs.
    Setting guys to out into a group chat is extremely difficult - would be useful to sort contacts by online / offline would be real helpful. Tx.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Language change option

I'm using iPhone and even I go setting and choose English for Grindr app, it will be changed to Japanese(my mother language) automatically and that Japanese translation is very weird to me. So I want language change option "in Grindr app". Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Not being able to log into my main account after deleting my sub account

I have made a sub account with my sub google account and just decided to delete the sub account right after. After I deleted it, I tried to log back into Grindr using my main Google account, but it won't let me sign in. I already have the Grindr account connected to my main Google account, but the notification that says "Something went wrong, please try again" keeps popping up every time I try to log in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Not being able to log into my main account after deleting my sub account

I have made a sub account with my sub google account and just decided to delete the sub account right after. After I deleted it, I tried to log back into Grindr using my main Google account, but it won't let me sign in. I already have the Grindr account connected to my main Google account, but the notification that says "Something went wrong, please try again" keeps popping up every time I try to log in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. BUG: “Enjoying the Popularity?”

A bug has recently been introduced where some users continually receive the “Enjoying the Popularity?” dialogue overlay every few minutes and every time the app is reopened. While I’d love to think that my overwhelming popularity got me stuck in this loop, it’s extremely frustrating from a usability perspective.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Notes

When opening or editing a note please have the window move down to the title of the ad. Sometimes peopl put their name or nicknames in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Updates to latest windows. Now images in Grindr keep disappearing. All my tiles go blank frequently. I need to close and reopen Grindr

Updated latest windows 15.02 I think. Now my tiles go blank frequently. All of a sudden every tile is blank. Messages don’t send or receive. I have to restart Grindr every 5 minutes or it stops working. It’s basically useless. Not sure if it’s the compatibility with the latest windows update or what but almost fed up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please fix the connection problems!

Are the connection/disconnections issues that have dogged Grindr for months ever going to be fixed? I see in app reviews many if not most users are having the same connection problems. The app constantly disconnects requiring constant refresh, messages lost, photos unsent, etc. And it has lasted now for months and months. That's ludicrous.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. GPS

When I am in San Francisco GPS will show myself as 2 feet away from myself.. when I'm in a less populated area it will show me 100 feet from myself. Being an app based on distances from me make the app look stupid and with discrepancies in distances in an app based on distances,, there is no way I would pay for a service that can not do as they say. If you want my hard earned money to come out of my pocket and in to yours, you have got to show me you mean business. But screwing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Automatic scroll button broken

Both the Starred and Messages buttons at the bottom help you scroll to the top when you’ve reached the bottom, except the main Mask button! It would really help when refreshing the gallery!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Who Viewed You

On your profile screen that has the icon of who viewed you, people that block you still appear as a preview of someone who viewed you and then when you actually view the list, the profile is not there. I do have a screenshot of this however I didn't know if the photo would contain personal information.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. New to the area shows the same guys day after day after day. How are they new to the area all the time?

Fix how your app identifies people that are new to your area it should also can sitter the person's history. Apparently if I drive out of my area to work everyday and come back home I'm new to the area. That makes no damn sense.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sync between devices (opt in of course)

I use one Grindr account across multiple devices. I would appreciate being able to keep my messages consistent on both my devices, instead of it being spotty and each one only having parts of the conversation (even with using backups). It shouldn't be too difficult to implement. I definitely understand the privacy concerns some have, which is why it'd obviously have to be an optional setting, but surely I'm not the only one who would find this helpful.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I have paid for a subscription to unlimited and I cannot get it you guys actually have canceled it

I paid for an unlimited subscription and it was under different emails and now I can't find it

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. test

hii test i'm attacker

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. help with app

what the hell is the mattter with the app. I have to delete and reload severa times a day. clicking on any profile auto jumps bac to the first profile on the list. then when you get past the big add in the middle it jumps to the first profie after the add. the only way to fix it is delete app and reinstall. I have lost 2 years of chats. and now the favorites screen is mostly blank, height and weight is -0- on most profiles. nd how do you load a clean install. all I can do is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 8 10 12 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base