Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16897 results found
-
Retirar o limite de taps no aplicativo.
Retirem o limite de taps. Não é todo mundo que consegue pagar o xtra pra ver todos os taps recebidos
1 vote -
Fake picture removal
I have seen many of the profiles are sharing/misusing someone else pictures. Have faced many complications due to that. To avoid that, why don't use the face recognization option to upload pictures. We have enabled Camera option already. For time being, let's block the option of uploading pictures. I am sure no one is uploading anything useful to anyone in our community. Instead, the only option to share their picture is to take their face picture using camera which will be uploaded in app to be shared. Yet High chances are there that people take picture of an other photograph…
1 vote -
الاستكشاف
الاستكشاف
1 vote -
Nie mogę korzystać z subskrypcji na dwóch kontach
Nie mogę korzystać z subskrypcji na dwóch kontach
1 vote -
1 vote
-
I keep getting unwanted charges on my credit card
Grindr continues to charge my credit card weekly for upgrades I haven’t ordered. Prices are extremely high, to the point of hundreds per month and the system doesn’t show any history of membership packages purchased
1 vote -
Page's that never load properly. Fifty percent of the pics I try to load fail. Have to constantly restart the app not happy..😤
Failure to open.update and send messages with pics. ☹️
1 vote -
What are you looking for TODAY?
Every time someone logs in to Grindr they have something different in mind. This is why the static category of “looking for” is not useful. If you were to ask as soon as you open, you can better connect people looking for the same thing at that specific time. For example, today I may be looking just for a chat, but tomorrow I may be looking for hookups. And even further, I can be looking for hookup right now or hookup later. By using this feature people are more likely to find what they want to get out of each…
1 vote -
கோவை மாவட்டம் சோமனூர் மற்றும் அதன் சுற்றுவட்டார பகுதிகளில் இந்த ஆப் இந்த செயலி ஆனது பிளாக் மெயில் செய்யும் உறுப்பினர்கள் அதிகமாக உள்ளார்கள்
இந்த செய்தியை பணம் பறிப்பதற்கு பயன்படுத்துகிறார்கள்
1 vote -
Novidades
Poderiam por na opção de filtro por idade para que o perfil apareça só pra pessoas na idade informada no filtro pois assim ajudaria a encontrar melhor pessoas que a gente realmente vá se interessar.
1 vote -
MLM software in Michigan
Unlock your business potential with our cutting-edge MLM software in Michigan. Streamline operations, enhance productivity, and maximize profits effortlessly. Reach out to us today to explore custom solutions tailored to your unique needs. Let's embark on a journey towards success together. https://www.mlmsoftwarecompany.in/mlm-software-company-Michigan/
1 vote -
Make love with it
I think l love this app because it helps me find what I was looking for.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Unfavourite profile
Would it be possible to unfavourite a profile without having to view the profile as I don't want someone to see I've looked at their page.
1 vote -
Subha
Hkgcfhjncc b
1 vote -
Allow us to share videos in dm
It's very annoying that you can only share photos
1 vote -
Xtra for per day
Include xtra for per day basis or weekends basis .
User will be ready to pay 30 40 rs in India er day basis1 vote -
you must include facial verification to create a profile. There are so many fake people here stealing information and even murdering us.
Profile Verification ASAP
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?