Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16836 results found
-
Fix the old issues before messing it up with new shit features!
Fix the old issues before messing it up with new shit features!
2 votes -
L'application bug et charge indefiniment ...
L'application bug énormément. Des changements qui durent 3 4min et pour les éviter je dois desinstaller et réinstaller l'application car quand tu réinstalle tu as l'ancienne version qui en plus n'a pas se bug
2 votes -
Fix this app!
You have to force stop and restart the app just to refresh always "something went wrong" or "cannot determine location" even tho all permissions have been giving. Or the screen just loads and loads, it's very frustrating. And it's the sole reason I will not pay the outrageous price for membership, that in the aggressive amount of ads. Do better!
Oh and if you could figure a way to filter out the scammers and hookers that would be great too!
2 votes -
Not able to hide someone that I started a conversation. Only option is to block.
Please able the option to occult someone you already started a conversation. Only option is to block. You can only occult those you have not sent messages yet.
2 votes -
Scrollable / Swipable Ads instead of Pop ups?
The necessity of ads is understandable, but the frequency and intrusive nature of the current ad system, including constantly redirecting to an offsite page when attempting to click out, is over the top. Would placing more ads on the grid that users could scroll over like Instagram or swipe through like tinder be a possible option? Thank you so much.
2 votes -
You shouldn't have to be a paid member to start conversations with people in other areas
I live only about a half an hour away from the capital city and next major city in the state I live in the West Virginia I like to search users in that city because I also used to live there I can only search those and talk to them if I pay for service I don't think you should have to be a paid member in order to talk to people from other areas I think that should be included in all the packages
2 votes -
Stop Auto populating my grid
I really don't want to see people 62 km away randomly popping up in my grid. I refresh and they move a few slots away, refresh again and disappeared.
This is VERY annoying and I don't want to see these people.
It seems to me just a REVENUE RAISING gimmick on your behalf wanting me to pay so I can connect with the person.2 votes -
I want to use mock location.but I can't now. it's disable now.. please bring back that option
It is more easier to connect with more people..and find the right partner
2 votes -
Roam option
Roam option doesn’t make any sense if the local profile turned of explorer search. Paying $5.99 per hour is not worth when a user doesn’t get to see all profiles in that particular area.
Roam should be exclusive same as local
Profile features in that area even though users turned off explore search. This give users wide choice of profile and it is worth paying $5.992 votes -
Se pueda seleccionar de varios perfiles para bloquear en una emisión
Se pueda seleccionar de varios perfiles para bloquear en una emisión
2 votes -
اريد لقطة شاشه للصور الخاصه بي
اريد لقطة شاشه للصور الخاصه بي
2 votes -
2 votes
-
It’s expensive for the paid optiond
Cost too much money
2 votes -
Ads
You think the ads you force on us will drum up business or views....but the more you shove the ads down our throats every single time we log in, the less likely we are to respond positively to those ads. Right now i cant check my messages without getting the same ad for the nathan lane tv show every. Single. Time. I go to my inbox. I was interested from the trailer i have already seen on facebook, but with you shoving the ad down my throat, i no longer want to even give the show a shot. Back off…
2 votes -
Sharing profile link
Do like most other apps and let us share our profile link on apps like link tree etc . Just a great way to get your profile out there
2 votes -
Show multiple last times someone was online. So we know who slept or just woke up (as an example)
Show multiple last times someone was online. So we know who slept or just woke up, as an example. I would pay for that hahaha
Useful for knowing if someone is too picky or just cockteaser, as well2 votes -
Stop fake investors scamming Members
Stop this criminals fake investors scamming members specially elderly people!
2 votes -
Music Match
It would be awesome to have some kind of music matching feature! Somewhat like tinders music mode.
For those of us with spotify linked to their account it would be awesome to utilize that in some fashion to help match similar tastes2 votes -
Grindr support should respond quicker to support emails. Especially when users are making threats against others.
I sent an email five days ago in regards to a situation that happened in the app. A user used my photo to post as his photo and wrote defaming comments on it and reposted it. The user then got others to do the same. I received multiple threats for my safety from the user who originally posted it and others that contacted me. I am waiting to hear back from Grindr to ensure that those profiles have been suspended and to get information for my police report. The lack of speed at which grindr has responded is alarming and…
2 votes -
Guys only see 1 of my 5 profile pics
I have 5 profile pics/ often the first one is my body only. Over 50 guys have asked to see a face pic and I’m like there 3 in my profile. Are guys lazy or not aware of this feature of or non paying? I know my pics are there- can we let the free guys see at least 2 pics or something?
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?