Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Grindr Supports Rape and Cheating Culture

If I were to be flashed (aka become a victim of indecent exposure) by a random stranger in the street they would have to serve 6 months jail sentence or have to pay $1100 fine in the state of Massachusetts. Grindr should be a safe space for the LGBTQIA community because it’s THE LEADER of gay “dating” apps honestly it nearly has a monopoly… especially in a time where people are weary to engage in physical spaces and meet people. It should have features in place that reduce this CRIME but it seems to encourage users to contribute to this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Safety & Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add s space to see when a User created their account

We can see if an account was created today (maybe spam) or if someone has been a user for weeks/months/years

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Safety & Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make tags hidden

Tags are fun but I don't want everyone to know what kinky stuff I'm into because it might deter them from speaking with me. If we have the option of hiding our tags from being visible to other, it would allow for us to show up in searches for our tags without them being visible to everyone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Safety & Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When someone’s used your pictures, have the Grindr moderators suspend those accounts unless they verify it’s them.

When someone’s used your pictures, have the Grindr moderators suspend those accounts unless they verify it’s them. So say im told a catfish has sent my face and nudes to so one else, before having sent them, the catfish’s account should alert itself saying, ‘are you sure these pictures are yours - if not beware of account termination’ and once sent they’re ran through the database to see if the pictures have been used elsewhere on the app. PLEASE LET THIS BE A THING MY PICS HAVE BEEN USED TOO MUCH ON THIS APP!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. To read or view blocked profiles

I agree to the idea that when you blocked someone they shouldn't be able to message you regardless of what account/profile they have or even if they will create a new one. It would be nice to have an access to read the blocked profiles just incase you want to unblocked it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. BLOCKING...why allow BLOCKED person be viewed same day, next day or EVER. Think safety instead of money.

Do you really think that allowing user to BLOCK someone and then allowing that person to access user again the same day, the next day or ever? They are blocked FOR A REASON. One being SAFETY of the user. Allowing them to view MY profile again within minutes is the idea of some idiot there. For the sake of money

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Blocking future accounts made by the same user

No matter how many times you block someone, they will reappear within the hour or the next day because they’ve made a new account. I’ve obviously blocked them for a reason, so it should stay that way. Also the ads when you’re not a paid customer are insane. All you have to do is press the back button for example and you’re forced to watch an ad every single time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Photo

People are seeking firstly Photo/image for initiating conversation for dating an all. Which option is already available but option not usefull to maintain privacy.
    If I send my picture once then I can't unsend my picture again from the destination. Or Photo/Picture sharing should be fix with 5 second privacy including option: no one can screen short my picture and after second deleted automatically from the system.

Free Feature should be permanent for every users security & privacy
    For instance: an example of app which I shared an attachment of screen shot.

Grindr need to update kind of free feature…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hide your profile from those that are too close to your location

I live in a very small town and want to be able to hide my profile from those that are too close to me. I'm not "out" and have a hard time uploading info to my profile for fear that it will be too identifying to those that are nearby.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. No more fakes

a suggestion: it would be interesting if there was a history of profile photos, in this way the users themselves would know how to identify possible fakes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fake GPS/Mock Location

Please allow Fake GPS/Mock Location for safety and security purposes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. User's Identification Security and allowing more Burning Picture Features

Team Grindr kindly have a look at how many cases of pictures with permission and concerned that being posted in Twitter and other Socmedia. You supposed to be securing your users not rob them with some fake profile that create account. When asked regarding their profile picture, they just disappear like without any trace with our information and pictures. Fake account is still a major a problem. If they are still scared of their identity to be revealed. They shouldn't be in Grindr or remain introvert in their cupboard. It's actually exploiting our privacy.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Grindr payment

Grindr payment should not appear as Grindr on bank statement for the android like the ios it appears in bank statement as itunes

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. "Unsafe" Button

Meeting guys on Grindr can be dangerous, so I feel that it would be useful to have some kind of feature that allows you to report when you feel unsafe or are in danger when meeting a certain person. This would work best with user verification. Reporting Danger should result in an automatic call to authorities. It's similar to the Rave Guardian app that some colleges and universities use. Users that are consistently reported for unsafe behavior by different users should be automatically banned (safeguards would be implemented to prevent abuse of this feature). Could also come with the option…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Face id required (AI Technology)

You need to show your face and show that you're real and face ID technology AI. The fakes on this app have gone ballistic and haywired. It's insane!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. That i get messages from people that are spam...

If you did what NKP does and BBRT you could element alot of that ..they have a verification of your IP Address so only one account can be registered to that address
    People can open multiple email accounts and register 100s to a site but if you only allow one account for each individual IP Address it becomes difficult and time consuming to open counterfeit accounts

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Let's please ban people posing with wild animals!

Lets please ban people posing with wild animals such as elephants, tigres, pangolins and other wild animals. These animals are often being exploited and drugged for the the human market to keep them docile. Grinder is endorcing that by allowing people to post these pictures. Other people see these pictures and want to have the same experience, thus creating a market for that. Wild animals should be free!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I'm a homosexual and I like my homosexuality a lot. But in Afghanistan, being gay is a crime and if someone is arrested, they will kill him

I'm a homosexual and I like my homosexuality a lot. But in Afghanistan, being gay is a crime and if someone is arrested, they will kill him. Sometimes I can not control my emotions, so I have to use Grander to find a good friend, but this is also very dangerous and difficult. , Because if someone finds out he will kill me and still I have suffered a lot from the use of Grander because no one here is real and they do not tell the truth.Even once I was raped by the Afghan police. But we are human…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Respawners

Some users create new profiles constantly (for bad reasons usually). There should be a toggle for all users to hide any accounts <14 days old from the grid and to not be displayed to those accounts either. It would offer some protection for stalkers and serial harrassers. You could call it Profile Quarantine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Introduce the option of expiring pics just for face pictures

Due to the rising IT risks like identity theft, reuse of pictures, frauds, various people who could harm you by using your pictures, it would be a good thing to introduce unlimited expiring pics options only for the face pictures. It's not a fact about tolerant and less gay tolerant places, it's a serious issue that can affect users no matter where they live.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base