Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Back to top button

Hi guys! In this new version I’m missing the “back to top” function when clicking on the mask logo at the bottom menu. Could you put this function back?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Scroll back to the top when you tap icons on the bottom

When you double tap the grindr icon on the bottom, you should be able to scroll back to the top. This used to be the case but was changed with the latest update. It’s very inconvenient.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Automatic Scroll

The automatic scroll back to the top feature has been removed since the new update. I really enjoyed the feature.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I have paid for a subscription to unlimited and I cannot get it you guys actually have canceled it

I paid for an unlimited subscription and it was under different emails and now I can't find it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Tap the Grindr symbol at the bottom to scroll back to the top near you

April 29 2021 you updated Grindr. When this happened you remove the tap to scroll all the way back to the top. Now if I'm at the end of my near me I have to scroll manually back to the top. Please re-enable that feature.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Refresh with Mask

We use to be able to hit the mask at the bottom for a refresh of our home screen. It doesn’t work with this iteration.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Backup Chats to Any Cloud Service

So I have an Android phone, and back up to Google Drive daily. I want to buy an iPhone, but if I do, I won't be able to restore my chats to my new phone because Grindr only backs up to that specific cloud provider!

Grindr - please revisit the backup option so that we can restore to any device, regardless of the operating system!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Subir versión para Huawei

La aplicación tiene problemas para corres en algunos terminales Huawei, por el tema de seguridad y los servicios de Google Play. Sugiero crear una versión que se pueda descargar por AppGalery. Ya que no hay forma de usar la aplicación descargandola desde la Play Store.. ya hace más de un año no puedo usar la aplicación...gracias.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. No landscape mode

Why don’t you have landscape mode for you app? Scruff does. I’m disabled and use my iPad in landscape and I can’t use it in portrait mode without help. I don’t like that I want privacy. It’s hard enough being disabled and gay without you making it difficult. Where’s my equally?

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please fix the connection problems!

Are the connection/disconnections issues that have dogged Grindr for months ever going to be fixed? I see in app reviews many if not most users are having the same connection problems. The app constantly disconnects requiring constant refresh, messages lost, photos unsent, etc. And it has lasted now for months and months. That's ludicrous.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. New to the area shows the same guys day after day after day. How are they new to the area all the time?

Fix how your app identifies people that are new to your area it should also can sitter the person's history. Apparently if I drive out of my area to work everyday and come back home I'm new to the area. That makes no damn sense.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sort favorites in group chats

Sort favorites in group chats so most recent chats are at the top. It’s so hard to find the favorites in the list of favorites to invite people to a group chat. Consider sorting the favorite list in the order of last chatted so the people at the top are those you’re currently chatting with.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Shut off vibration for who looked at you

Since the last update, a new feature was added that makes the phone vibrate every time someone new looks at your profile. There needs to be an option to shut that off. This feature prompts me to check outside of the app for something else or another app notification. If there is such an option, I have not seen it. (android user)

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Large back button

Please could you make the back icon in the top left-hand corner larger as it can be extremely difficult to hit without the app presuming you’re trying to enlarge the profile picture and can get very frustrating when you have to hit it 10 times just to go back sometimes more

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. bug

the app is crashing with snap chat

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

contact support  ·  0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base