Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ethnicity filter is definitely needed

I am a white man who likes Asian and Hispanic men, sexually. I have friends of all races. Who I am attracted to sexually is what it is. When Grindr removed the ethnicity filter, it confused sexual preferences with racism. I am not racist but I have sexual preferences. And, in fact, grindr made it worse as I cannot now look for Asian and Hispanic men specifically. Please bring back the ethnicity filter with a strong message that racism is not tolerated on Grindr.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Profile BUG! I: have a partially-filled profile. When I try to add more text and then hit "Save" or "done", my new revision is NOT saved!!

Profile BUG! I: have a partially-filled profile. When I try to add more text and then hit "Save" or "done", my new revision is NOT saved!!

Please contact me at PBarone714@gmail.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Use apple Dynamic fonts so used can have larger chat font size

Use apple Dynamic fonts so used can have larger chat font size

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please do some stricter screening and stop the amount of fake profiles and spam

Can you please respect us enough to implement stricter screening to prevent spammers and fake profiles and please try to find a way to mandate verified profile pics. It is getting scary and unsafe for your users and you are a very popular site.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Profiles

Profiles not showing up. Pls see attachment

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Grindr is not working for me i don't know why it keep saying something went wrong please try again

It does not let me login into my account or sing up for new account

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

contact support  ·  0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Why can’t I type the first character in the Chinese input method?

Why can’t I type the first character in the Chinese input method?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Chat having major problems tonight

Chat keeps kicking people out and then can came back. Some of the chat conversations completely disappeared. Your app has major problems that need fixed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please stop filling the initial free access profiles with those offline

Well I’ve noticed how the majority of initial profiles on free memberships are mainly offline but the moment you come to the section which if paid for would release 600 more profiles and funnily enough most of those guys ARE online.

Maybe Grindr could stop rigging the app in order to deviously and manipulate those guys who are not paying into paying because of the suspect set up practices being adopted.

Gauging gay, bi, straight, trans and trans appreciative people to get dick (or whatever) by being pricks is a BS practice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please monitor connectivity

Messages constantly unable to send & unable to load new photos on profile

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. No puedo abrir los enlaces de Twitter

Cuándo algún perfil tiene vinculada su cuenta Twitter no la puedo abrir.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Regarding grindr account banning

Please don'tban any others account with out knowing the raeson of any others or just by seeing one side of the person requesting you to ban us or reporting on us, please it's an humble request to the team to looking forward before banning to be done just please don't ban our accounts blinds

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Depressao mata

Eu vou dizer um pouco do meu Hoje , eu moro sozinha tinha sofrido muitas com essa depressao que tenho eu do fundo do meu coração mao tenho coragem de fazer maldade a ninguém eu não tenho coragem de falar maldade jogar praga , até por que eu já sofria muito no meu passado e hoje eu adquirir pra minha vida muita empatia e sempre cuidar da saúde…. É muito importante hoje eu vou fazer 26 anos tenho sonhos tenho um caminho lindo a trilhar você acha que abandonaria isso ? Não não eu só peço muita muita paz pra…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Reply from notification bubble please

Why can’t we reply from the Apple notification bubble like with other apps?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix bug of replies not being sent

When I open the app upon receiving a message I am not able to reply. I have to type out my reply, copy it, send it, then wait for the not delivered message to pop up, close the app, reopen the app, go back to messages, tap the person I want to reply to message thread, paste, and then send again. This is rather annoying. I am running Android 10, and I don't know if this a problem specifically with this OS and your software or if it's across the board.
    Additionally, after the latest update, Dec 2021, I am…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base