Skip to content

Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1032 results found

1. NaTaliesissy

This user is a known Meth Dealer, he has been arrested so many times and he has been banned from your app on numerous times, he always has a capital T in his name, T stands for Tina a street name for Meth. I see numerous users of your app with (🍨🍦 iT ) this is the slang for their DRUGS. You ban them and they always appear again and you let them get away with it. You should focus on the people who are not criminals and truly looking for someone. Some Trans are clean hard working individuals who…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Have a security feature that allows us to see if someone is tracking us and mimicking the contract with the chatters we are also talking to

Tracking information available to see if individuals without permission are using malware to track and even subotogue a persons attempts at dating

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. verification of ID and facial identification and only one grinder account, so that multiple accounts cannot be created on the same ID

You have to do that for more safety on this application
    Only one account /ID
    To can't be made more fake accounts!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a flashing option when reporting

Can we please have an option to report people for flashing/cyber-flashing. I’m tired of having to constantly keep setting my receive nsfw pics to never after getting constant albums and pics from older men. like is that their way of saying hello? Maybe setting a system up so you get strikes after being reported for it and it’s reviewed, and after a certain number of strikes you get banned. Just to clarify cyber-flashing is still a crime even though it’s online. Just anything would be good. i’m 18 and i don’t want anymore older men sending me things out the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. You should have a 1-click capability that automatically relocks your Shared Album. User scrolling deadens user experience

Currently, in the list showing whom you’ve Shared your Shared Album a list appears alongside individual radial buttons you can click as your scroll to “check” those buttons you want to Unshare. There SHOULD be a One Click Option that Unshares All.

Having to scroll and unshare per use is fine but the lack of a One Click. Feature makes the user experience tedious. It also quickly becomes a reminder of how much time you’ve wasted this easier to feel more compelled to delete app and wondering what you could have done instead with the time spent for that purpose.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Blur photos in Apple Watch notifications

I got in trouble at work today because someone sent me a message, and their profile picture (a naked torso showing pubes) was full screen on my Apple Watch and a patient saw it. Give users the option to still receive notifications, but with profile photos blurred on the Apple Watch. Scruff does this and it’s great.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to hide or disabled the “viewed you” counter at the top right of the app.

Imagine you are an 18 year old guy, new to the app. You can see 120 guys have viewed you but you’ve only received messages for 2 guys. Some people will internalise that as “wow, that means 118 guys don’t find me attractive. I must be so ugly”. I think it’s very dangerous for peoples mental health. Personally, I’d rather not know how many people have viewed me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Unified log in app

One log in and then the ability to pick what profile you wish to use. Categories could be professional personal incognito traveling etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Any account that reaches an account with no response or auto block should be monitored for community violations or potential harassment spam

Community standards safety

Warnings should be issued so they stop and people don’t feel bad about not interested forced replies or actual spam …. Comments review for problems to accurately catch the spam or fraud account. A hello twice is no harrasment a hello the next day. muktiple request is likely spam or a pitential warn or removal see history safety bot

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop sharing album automatically after set time frame

I wish I could set my shared albums to automatically stop sharing after a certain timeframe. This should be customisable so the user can determine how long the album is shared for. Options should range from an hour to days or even indefinitely.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make it possible to be invisible to other people in certain geographic areas like work or home for privacy.

This would allow you to not be seen by people near your home (neighbors) or coworkers. But even more importantly, for people like me who work in education, we wouldn’t have to worry about our students finding us if we forget to swipe the app closed before heading to work or something. Our students wouldn’t be able to find us by opening the app with a fake account they’ve created (not that hard to fake their age) and all the sudden there we are connected in a very inappropriate way because of our close proximity in that moment. I’m sure…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Verify idea

Perhaps having it verified by using your face like Facebook dating
    Using a arm gesture in a pic to TRULY verify it's you
    Without having to use these other apps

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. “Ignore” Feature

Introducing an "ignore" feature on Grindr can enhance the user experience in several ways. Unlike the current "block" feature, which can be quite harsh and definitive, "ignore" would offer a more flexible and considerate approach to managing interactions with other users.

1. Reduced Stigma: "Blocking" can carry a negative connotation and might discourage users from taking such actions even when they feel uncomfortable or harassed. An "ignore" option would provide a softer way to distance themselves from unwanted interactions.

2. Temporary Measures: Sometimes, users may want to take a break from someone's profile without permanently cutting off communication. "Ignore" would allow for…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. reliable profiles

It is very annoying spams profiles and people that is not really interested to connect and meet. Couldn’t the app show the profile date creation? This way I believe is an additional way to assess a prpfile reliability.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Teleport

Teleport: I travel all around the world. My BF now can easily find me everywhere I go. I must have a switch to be able to block all teleport men around me . Please or I will leave Grindr:((

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Confidence and safety

Ask Tik tok right to use lenses security right own by them use Google lense platform had covid app heart rate recognisation and smart voice privacy support

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Block Commercial Word

I am currently in India - Hyderabad and I have reported 1000 of profile on illegal activity of prostitution asking for money directly calling themselves commercial or cmrcl or Cmrl. Please block these words and anyone using to promote themself. It’s so embarrassing that Grindr is not doing anything from last 2 years

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Validate Profiles with Verified Users

Allow for users to have the safeguard option of verified accounts/users. As much as I enjoy all the offers for a sensual massage, it’s clear they’re not real users. This feature will allow additional safety and validation on an app that is so widely used.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. الكذب وعدم الاتزام بلقوانين

الخصوصيه الجيده والمحافظه ع خصوصيه الشخص

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Unban people

A lot of people are banned unfair.
    Grindr support is not fair. They don't took time to investigate what happened. If you send: when I will be unbanned. They always answer the same: sorry to hear, we know banned can be really upset, unfortunality we can't give any info about your ban for privacy reasons. This decision is final the case is closed.

My idea will be too unban me!!!!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base