Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16873 results found
-
Introducir el FaceID
Que se pueda ingresar a la APP con reconocimiento facial o Huell dactilar
3 votes -
Grindr Stories
Hey Grindr, how about creating stories for the app as well as stories (Instagram), Fleets (Twitter).
In this idea, he works like the others, being able to publish photos/videos for 24 hours.
Only people from their own city could see these stories, and if someone from another place wants to access them, they would have to subscribe to Grindr XTRA.
In this Grindr Stories, it would also be possible to comment, people's photos/videos or react with the reactions already created by the app itself.
Other XTRA features for this idea would be that only people who subscribe to the app…25 votes -
Privacy Switch
Privacy Switch to hide anyone with in 750-1000ft of your location. Mainly to avoid near by neighbors.
11 votes -
Grindr o encontro
Meu nome é Jonatas Cassiano eu uso o gdr e o app tem o propósito de conectar pessoas e sentimentos , realizar um evento REAL, um evento aberto com atrações, com áreas vip, camarote e a pista, com um mega telão registrando os encontros
1 vote -
Read receipts disappear
If I've sent a message, it delivered, and then I do something else like stop sharing an album, I still want to know if the user read my message; why would the read receipt disappear after an action?? I will always want to know what the status of my last actual message is, regardless of what actions I might take after.
4 votes -
Public
Community recommendations for nearby public cruising / hookup spots
4 votes -
Can't remove a tag
I am in Switzerland and France. The tags option was available to me so i chose a tag. I can't see the tags option anymore. I don't see the tag anymore. But people can see it. I am not available to remove it.
2 votes -
Preview private note of favorited profiles
Private notes on favorited profiles is a great thing! this is very helpful.
I suggest to add a preview feature on the main page of favourite, because now to read notes we must click on each profile and check the notes, it will be useful to have that shotrt notes (20caratcter for example) already on the main favourite page, the is not necessary to click con the profile picture otherwise it seems we visited the profile instead we only wanted to recognize who was it.thank you
10 votes -
Gives this jobs opportunity to indian
There is no job for lgbt community India plz available this we will happy to join with u
2 votes -
Add beauty video call fillter
For better uses
Please add video call beauty filter12 votes -
Tribos
Por favor, troquem a categoria GAROTOS para NOVINHOS. O termo "garotos" é muito vago e causa confusão na hora de identificar uma característica de alguém.
2 votes -
QR Code for people to find your profile
QR code that links people you meet to your profile, or some sort of web address. For the paid accounts at least. I travel a lot and profiles change but hard to reconnect on the app if they started a new profile. Or I did. Even though we have each other’s contact info.
3 votes -
Purchasing subscriptions for other users
Allowing current subscription holders to purchase a temporary (monthly) subscription for other users will not only boost revenue but allow users to experience a new look with possible new renewals
6 votes -
Mujeres ninfomanas
Grindr, Es un canal muy comunicativo y de provecho para satisfacer y acortar distancias, tiempo. Para conocer personas que encajen con tu deseo de placer es por ello que sugiero podría ser abierto a personas que busquen lo mismo indiferentemente el género o sexo que sea
7 votes -
1 vote
-
I have friends right here, and i would like to talk to them
Don't have one yet
3 votes -
i cant register even if i make any email or use any number
YOU CANT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT EVEN IF YOU USE ANY EMAIL OR USE ANOTHER NUMBER...this is going so sad to the users and my friends in the app
8 votes -
Ajeitar o erro de ortográfico
Tem um pequenl erro frase favorita e não fases favorita
2 votes -
limit precision of distance displayed
displayed distance should stop at some limit like 500 meters or 1 km to avoid any malicious use
11 votes -
Como puedo traducir el teclado de español a inglés
Como le hago para el teclado de español a ingles
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?