Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16855 results found
-
Una herramienta de selección rápida en el buzon
Una herramienta donde te permita seleccionar todos los chats del buzón
3 votes -
Privacy
App may not be safe n being exposed on phone
4 votes -
Make tags hidden
Tags are fun but I don't want everyone to know what kinky stuff I'm into because it might deter them from speaking with me. If we have the option of hiding our tags from being visible to other, it would allow for us to show up in searches for our tags without them being visible to everyone.
18 votes -
Two wide grid option?
I'd like a setting to make the grid 2 columns wide instead of 3. At 3 I often can't see enough, so I click to view just to try to see what the person looks like.
2 votes -
Profile Pictures
PLEASE come up with stricter picture policies!!
2 votes -
My app often freezes the overall workings of my iPhone 7s plus, I’ve had to reinstall it now 4 times and it’s very aggravating it also
Affects my nerwork connectivity. No ideas but plz fix this
2 votes -
Refusing audio messages and video calling
I know you can turn off the notifications of video calling and audio messages. But that isn't enough! Turning off notifications doesn't prevent you from accidentally answer the calls when it suddenly appears at a pop-up window.
5 votes -
no quieeo renovar y no se como se puede quitar la suscripciones
no quiero renovar la suscripción y no se como quitarla
5 votes -
Messages not sending or receiving. Major bug. It needs an update
This is a new bug affecting a lot of people. Sometimes reinstalling the app helps, but now the only fix for me personally is deleting my account and recreating if, until the issue happens again within a few hours.
What's going on Grindr!?44 votes -
Oii preciso que aceitem minhas mídia
Adicionar mídia
1 vote -
Being able to see people type in dms
Other apps like snapchat, messenger, and Instagram all have a way to let you see people typing, grindr should do the same in some way without any sort of subscription and it also helps people know their not constantly getting ignored or ghosted all the time, and if you do add that, make a way for it to pop up in notifications so it lets people know sooner.
4 votes -
Give all users the right to turn off their location
Whilst Grindr doesn’t give your exact location, people can triangulate where you are. I don’t think it’s fair to charge $20 a month for the safety of users. In the last month I’ve been approached by three men in public who have seen me on Grindr and worked out where I am thanks to the distance feature. It has made me feel extremely unsafe. I’m staying in a hotel and a guy discovered this and booked a floor above mine and then tried to coerce me into coming upstairs or giving him my room number. I don’t think it’s much…
11 votes -
fucking registration and making account is very hard always something went wrong and registration error
fix it don't make update when its not really necessary and your update is a pain in the ass
20 votes -
1 vote
-
Cambiar mi correo
Poder cambiar mi cuenta a otro correo diferente al del trabajo
9 votes -
Make it work
Not able to use tablet to browse or create porfile
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Fran
Hola chicos buenas noches cuando lo vi estába e mensaje con mi novio por favor
2 votes -
Explicación de etiquetas
Dejar accesible SIEMPRE la explicación de etiquetas, por favor. En este momento la explicación de cada etiqueta solo es accesible cuando no hay ninguna seleccionada. Además algunas están mal traducidas, como "faje", que significa someter con golpes y violencia, contrario a "cuddling".
6 votes -
Pacote anual por um preco acessivel na black friday
Pacote anual por um preço acessível na black friday
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?