Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16836 results found
-
A rubber category please like the leather/jock
Please can we have a subject area rubber like there is one for twinks /leather/ jocks?
2 votes -
Viewer
I used to be able to see the profile of the last person who viewed me, this is now bringing up a page to sign up for premium. Please let us view the last person to view us’ profile. Other similar apps do not have this kind of restriction on non-paying users.
3 votes -
Allow to change language UI
Allow users change the language of the UI of the app in the settings.
3 votes -
Bug on the health warning
In brazilian portuguese the text on the health warning is too big, restricting the view and access to the confirmation button.
2 votes -
Everyone is clickish.if your not in a circle your screwed
I wish I could warn others about this certain scam this guy is doing.we should have a bulletin board
2 votes -
Anche terminazioni maschili per tag
Trovo discriminatori gli aggettivi terminanti solo in -ə tra i tag. Come uomo cisgender vorrei poter utilizzare aggettivi con terminazioni maschili
1 vote -
Not letting me login from the app
Looking for my type
3 votes -
Yall are a bunch of uppity moderators that throw shade just because you can
Make me a moderator if y'all are handing them out of a Crackerjack box for fucksake cant you give someone a warning about the issue instead of immediately banned
3 votes -
Blackout and Permission
Sent photo should be blacked out when the other party tries to take a screenshot. Also, it would be good if we can just forward a photo to another user but of course with the permission control of the owner
3 votes -
Plzz add to shemale
Plzzz add shemales
3 votes -
Offline/Online Controls Ganged Together
Why are the online controls for Favorites and the Grid tabs now ganged together? I used to leave my Favorites on offline because i contact people even when they're not online. With the controls ganged together whatever is selected on one tab is activated on the other. This leads to a very frustrating experience in an already frustrating app.
3 votes -
Would be cool to have the option to add signal whatsapp or telegram links
Would be cool to have the add to telegram, whatsapp, signal links just like with Facebook and Instagram that already exist.
10 votes -
Geographical constraints in search
I live in an area of a border to another country. There is a long canal separating to major cities and countries, and very often I see people very close < 2km, but on the other side of the canal. That would require me traveling 10km south to the bridge, crossing an international border and driving up again 10km to meet the person. While gps shows that we are close in a radius, often borders, rivers and other geographical landscapes make way far than possible to meet, making it impossible due to lack of transportation. Being able to constraints a…
5 votes -
1 vote
-
Stop females, Ts, opposite sex showing in grid
While I can not stop anyone from joining Grindr at least provide the option of allowing me to pick who shows up in my grid. Maybe in the profile filter being able to pick [all] males or other sex(es) as an option.
24 votes -
Being back the option to see the past taps.
Support the gays, stop trying to monetize every feature on the app. Using Grindr is troublesome enough as it is!! You can’t even see all the new people in the area, you only allow us to see a few profile now. Help me find a decent man and stop this.
3 votes -
Gestire un profilo bloccato
Se sblocchi un profilo è perché hai necessità di interagire ancora con quel profilo. Il senso dello sblocco è questo. Non ci sono altri motivi. Altrimenti lo lasci nei bloccati.
L app funziona che quando sblocchi un profilo esso sparisce dalla lista dei bloccati perche si va subito a collocare nel luogo dove si trova in quel preciso momento e spesso volte non piu nelle vicinanze. Il rischio di perderlo è serio.
Sarebbe interessante che prima di sbloccare un profilo si potesse interagire con esso, avviare una chat cosi rimane nella cronologia, oppure poterlo mettere nei preferiti , in modo…3 votes -
No Idea
I can't sign back in after logging out, Please correct , keeps reading that I made too many requests, which is wrong
3 votes -
"I do not want to be seen by cis people" toggle
An option that prevents accounts not marked as trans viewing trans profiles
Not interested in cis gays but they sure can't read my profile that says trans4trans lmao3 votes -
Xtra
Hi Grindr, I just wanted to inform you that it is really useless the new update in which in the part of the news was added that xtra, when before you could see them all, now unfortunately I spend much less time and I have many more difficulties, and gua before there were many, to talk to someone. Surely if this thing will continue to put xtra everywhere I will be forced to delete the app
6 votes
- Don't see your idea?