Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have a masculine or feminine section

I am masculine and also like masculine men.. Seemingly more difficult to find as of lately.. Can you please put a gay section seperate as the definition of being gay is guys who like guys.. Not whatever convoluted panty wearing sissy lalas mixed among us.. I am tired of being told my masculinity is toxic..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Wht bttm TRIBE

Wish you had a white bottom 4 bbc Tribe. For white guys that want to be dominated by black men. I know I'm so ready to be a sissy bitch and have hung black guys fuck me into a cumdump pet slut

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "into Bareback"

To get to know if the peple whose profile you see likes bareback sex.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Change the duration users are shown for since being last active

It would be nice to be able to change how long users are shown for in the search grid from the default 1 hour

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Oral Sex Should Be A Preference

Not every gay man fits into that box of top bottom or versatile. Some of us prefer oral sex or masturbation over penetration sex. I'm not judging others and personally am not opposed to anal sex but it would be nice to hage the option added into a person's profile if they would rather not include penetrative sex as their identity.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Secret Desires

A function for people into kink and fetish to signal they are looking. Tick setting and other people with same internet get an icon or border to indicate a mutual
    Interest.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add kink option such as armpit fetish

Add a “kink” option to the app such as, armpit fetish, foot fetish, FF, spit, golden shower etc

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. “Gaymer” Tribe option

Please add a tribe called “Gaymers” for like minded people to network and come together! Especially at a time where lockdowns are in place and social in-person interaction limited… it would be great to keep it virtual!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Filtrar por cor da pele.

Consigo relações mais duradouras com negros e pardos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Create a Hairy Type Filter !

I’m a hairy guy who likes to be with hairy guys, would be way easier if I could have a Hairy filter. Please!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Chat rooms bought back for sex workers where they can display their work

I think there needs to be a safe space for sex workers and people who use OnlyFans to collaborate together. Too many social platforms like Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat are clamping down on these communities and starving them out for what to many, is their only source of income, and for a lot more, their only way out of escaping a bad situation. I feel this feature would bring a wider community together on this platform, thus making fit more inclusive and popular. I work OnlyFans and when the chat rooms were a thing, let’s just say “OneHungLad” had a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. features for asexual/a romantic people

It be nice to list that as a category for filtering. Maybe add subfilters to that for the different kinds of

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow the selection of specifically real men

I know you’ve removed the ethnicity search filter due to the current conditions in the world but members should be allowed to search for men only. Your site is littered with women or those trying to become women. Create a new site exclusively for that non male demographic so Grindr can return to a M4M site.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I can’t modify my search distance. I’m not going to go 600 miles to hookup.

It would be nice if there was a slider to get profiles that are actually close to me. Instead, I get profiles that are like 400 miles away.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add “spoken languages” field to profile

Please add “spoken languages” in the user profile (perhaps under “Stats”?).
    This could be a useful feature because many users write the languages they speak in the “About Me” section, and this would free up some real estate. Also it would be cool if this field became a filter option, allowing users to find other users based on the languages they speak.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Distance

You should be able to find people around you. Many a time, i see an attractive person at the top of my feed and they are (sometimes) hundreds of miles away! We should have a feature where you can search within a 50 mile radius of you (for example).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ad oral to the search list

Add oral to the position creiteria

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Masculine men checkbox

Many users define themselves as "masculine" or "straight-acting". Having this info in a checkbox of the profile rather than just in the bio would speed up filtering searches

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Additional filter for "my type"

There should be a filter for "my type" which lists what the individual is looking for. With categories such as twink, muscle, fem, etc...

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base