Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16953 results found
-
Consent alerts
People don't read profiles...
When someone wants to send pics to those of us who chose never or not at first for NSFW pics, they should receive an alert reminding them of that and asking if the images they're about to send repect the other person's wishes.
2 votes -
Get rid of the rent boys escorts and Dom Queen fakes. Cd tv ts
Females Trans tv cds escorts rent boys and under 25s have their own sites that gay guys cant access as a former trans these people should be restricted to a gay male site. If grindr wishes to benefit start up a new site for trans and under 25s and state a restriction why you cannot access the other groups
2 votes -
You really should consider competition to Only Fans.
Have the equivalent of a Only Fans as part of a person's profile and be able to share a direct link outside of the app.
6 votes -
Mock location
This app sucks it waist a lot of my time I can't take it can you try fix it better
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Ability to delete folders
I cannot delete albums any more
1 vote -
Security
Remove the possibility of taking a screenshot as there are many scammers using the app.
1 vote -
Segurança
Please, they need to improve the security of the app, be more selective when someone creates an account, as there are many people who are underage and use the app.
1 vote -
Open my id
Oppen my id
1 vote -
الاشخاص يقمون بحظري
الغاء الحظر
2 votes -
Every time I enter and leave a profile, the feed refresh and I lost what I was doing!
Is the app getting too heavy for the simplers Smartphones?
Mine is not that old, it's a MotoE22, and as Play Store said, the app should work normally!!4 votes -
Ur app is depressing
Ur app is seriously becoming depressing. U keep updating it with new and all glitches. U decided to have a hide feature. Who asked u for it? Now it doesn't work. And u seem to decide when we block and when we hide. WTF is up with that? U hide the profile once. The next time u tell me to upgrade to hide someone i want to block. Sit on ur toilet and rethink that crap. Coz that where u seem to have found it.
1 vote -
dark mode on report page
Your whole app is "dark mode" which is great. But when you report a profile as spam, you're greeted with this blinding white page. I'm photosensitive and it's very hard to manage after being in a dark interface. I'd like to keep being able to report profiles for spam when I get them, so I hope you could put the report pages in dark mode too, thank you
This is an accessibility issue and should not be put up to popular vote.
1 vote -
無法收回傳送訊息功能
您好,我已經付費成了會員每月支付台幣$1190,但我我在操作取消傳送訊息這功能時發現,要把傳出去的訊息收回時卻發現很無言的事情,我只能收回我傳出去的訊息,卻無法收回已傳送過去到對方那邊的訊息,請問這樣此功能跟刪除訊息的功能有哪裡不同嗎⋯⋯已經很久都沒有改善了!麻煩請盡快改善這個功能好嗎?真的傻眼
1 vote -
Open relationships
There should be filters to eliminate certain categories ie - open relationships, married, individual ethnicitys
1 vote -
Verifi
Verified profile option
1 vote -
Verificación del perfil con ID
Hello, good morning
I would like to ask for a new function in the Grindr app, it is very important for us users to have security and know who we are talking to.
It is very important that you start to verify the profiles, by means of a photo and identity document. Have you seen how Tinder is doing? Users can verify their profiles with official ID .
Apart from the security problem, I am a handsome boy and I have a very beautiful life, and that reflects in my photos which many people do not believe that it is…
1 vote -
Eco-Friendly Storage Why Cardboard Boxes Are a Smart Choice
n today’s world, sustainability is becoming more important than ever, and one simple change that can make a big difference is switching to eco-friendly storage solutions. Whether you're organizing personal belongings, packing products for shipping, or decluttering your space, the choice of packaging plays a crucial role in reducing environmental impact.
One great alternative to plastic storage is sturdy, recyclable cardboard boxes. They are not only biodegradable but also lightweight, durable, and versatile, perfect for businesses and individuals alike. I recently came across some high-quality custom cardboard boxes that offer a great balance of durability and sustainability. You can check…
1 vote -
Álbumes
No funciona la opción de borrar álbumes.
1 vote -
only show who could be interested
I would find it usefull to be able to filter based on (non) matching profiles / who would , or would not be interesten in ME. reverse filter actually.
Say I’m 30, I would like to be able to filter/hide profiles searching for 50-80yo, cause those people won’t be interested in me anyway.
Say I’m a cis male top, it would be usefull for me to be able to filter out / hide profiles, specificly hunting for trans male bttms.
This way I won’t bother profiles who are not interested in me and view more who are…
On other platforms,…
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?