Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16931 results found
-
2 votes
-
Cannot get on right mow
Cannot post on right now doesn't allow me
2 votes -
Yes
The open the account
1 vote -
You have way too many adds
I load Grindr I have an add, I close a chat, I get and add, close another chat, I get an add… you now have adds randomly popping up. I’m getting so sick of these adds your about to lose a person and I’m sure more will follow because it’s way to annoying to DO ANYTHING on this app anymore.
It’s clear you want everyone to pay to go add free so you will annoy us with them. I’m not stupid. But you’re getting paid for the adds, paid for the subscriptions… seriously people… settle your greedy butts down before…
35 votes -
Publicidad ruidosa
LA PUTA PUBLICIDAD QUE PONEN CON SUS PITIDOS DE PUTA MIERDA ES INSOPORTABLE
3 votes -
I cannot search for men who want sex with men and I cannot exclude females and transgender from searches!
Grindr is a joke. I have ZERO interest in anything besides men who want sex with men.
The app fails to allow me to exclude transgender or women and it fills my searches with them. Additionally the apps “suggestions” have been 2/3 transgender women! I have no interest. If this isn’t fixed I will no longer be paying for this VERY unappealing app.
6 votes -
Bring back GROUPS
Please bring back the groups. It was so convenient. You could communicate with multiple people without having to give out your phone number. Quickly and easily, and with secure data.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Tag for “rim/rimming”
There surprisingly isn’t a tag for guys that likes to eat 🍑.there should be a tag for it,since there’s ppl who LOVE to do it,and is a subsidiary in the “side” world.
13 votes -
Bug report
Profile text is being cut off in some cases. I use a full sentence, followed by a few bullets, but nothing appears publicly except the sentence. When I click to edit it, the full text I typed is editable, but still only the sentence is publicly visible when I save.
22 votes -
Now time app is very slow working so please check why are you app slow working condition
Grinder app is running very slow, please check what problem is there in
9 votes -
Grinder Xtra
Thanks please help me get grinder Xtra
7 votes -
bakit ayaw sakin
bakit ayaw sakin na apps na ito
2 votes -
3 votes
-
Area they are in
Any chance there could be a rough area of where they are? I live close to many towns especially ones that are across the sea. It would be better to have a rough idea of where they are so I don’t bother messaging them.
5 votes -
Top Casino Kenya
Discover the ultimate guide to the finest land-based casinos in Kenya! 🏢🎲 From luxurious venues to top-tier gaming experiences, our detailed reviews have everything you need to know for your next visit. Explore Kenya's vibrant casino scene with Top Casino Nairobi and elevate your gaming adventures! 🌟🃏https://topcasinonairobi.com
1 vote -
Implement Anti-spam features
Spam is getting out of hand on the app. A number of things could be introduced:
- limit profiles sending images/outgoing messages / mass message detection
- block image sending until a chat has been accepted
- stronger captcha/anti-bot login
- ability to limit/restrict blank profiles
6 votes -
The worst update ever
I lost AALLLLL my fixed profile on chat. It is duper slow to send pics. Every time I send a message it appears to me notification if I had received a new message
44 votes -
Fake profiles and lying people are my worse problem
What baout you guys let us, XTRA/Unlimited subscribers have and manage simultaneously a second profile, through which we could, by making a totally different approach to the same person, we could confirm everything that they told us, sent us and proposed to us in the conversation in the other window, before we went on the real date???
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?