Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16931 results found
-
2 votes
-
NSA in Spanish is not the correct translation
NSA is not "sinadjuntos", at least in Latin America, it would be "sin ataduras" I think.
2 votes -
3 votes
-
It only shows me guys.... I'm straight
Quit showing me maggots is a good start. I said faggots. Idc what you do in your life but don't force it on me. I will delete ND put the screenshots on every platform I have. If it was a lesbian or gay guy it wouldn't never been allowed to happen...who is the bigots now. Getting unwanted advances and sexualized which you liberals would call right in line with the me too..... this has been 100% sexual harassment when I explicitly said no. Not scream it like women just said no I am interested in women calmly. You should be…
2 votes -
L'appli n'accepte pas mes photos (pas de nus, pas de religion ni de politique, aucune photo discriminatoire etc ..)
L'appli n'accepte pas mes photos
(pas de nus, pas de religion ni de politique, aucune photo où texte discriminatoire)
(ex : un simple dessin d'un visage, la photo d'un oeuf, ...)
alors que de très nombreux corps totalement nus, des sexes visibles sont acceptés sur d'autres profils.
Je juge cela fort discriminant.
J'ai envoyé de nombreux mails à ce sujet et l'on m'a dit de dénoncer ceux qui mettaient dans leur profil des nus etc...
Il y a un gros problème : votre modérateur interdit la photo d'un oeuf et pas celui d'un sexeJe paie pour pouvoir mettre des…
1 vote -
publicidad
La publicidad no tiene.nada que ver con el mundo gay..es hetero y violenta..me salgo de la aplicación cada.vez que salta... si fuera algo mas relacionado con gays...pero videojuegos heteroviolentos...tienen su publico en esta aplicación?
9 votes -
Hi. It woud be great that you could see from browsing images that who have you looked at and tapped
Hi. It woud be great that you could see from browsing images that who have you looked at and tapped
2 votes -
'One Message Only' Option to Support Consent and Wellbeing
I’d like to suggest a feature that could help reduce anxiety and support healthier interactions on the app.
The problem:
It’s common for users to receive multiple messages from someone after they haven’t responded to the first. While this may not always be ill-intentioned, it can feel overwhelming, intrusive, and in some cases, like digital stalking. No one is owed a response, and continued messaging without reciprocation creates pressure and discomfort.
The solution:
Please consider adding an optional setting called “One Message Only.” When this is enabled:
- A user can receive only one message from another person.
- That person cannot…
1 vote -
my phone only work lower hlf not able to rotation to change profile or change the filters
real gay man app that's just for us gay masculine men one vibe most likely same frequency that's higher than most.. and definitely new feature for screen rotation ... as I had to select safety & privacy because my screen won't rotate..
2 votes -
Show social media for favorites
Since the update, I can no longer see social media links for profiles I have favorited. Please bring this back since it doesn’t make sense that this should go away once you favorite someone.
2 votes -
Allow to block back
There should be allowance for users who have been blocked by someone the same privilege to block them back. As it is if someone blocks you they completely dissapear. It happens occasionally that I tee up a meeting, After agreeing on a time and place I then take about 1.5 hours getting dressed up and ready, the meeting time has come and gone, I log back in to find the user has blocked me, and I'm unable to block him back, which leaves the person who got blocked vunerable to this kind of behaviour from the same person again and…
68 votes -
I want to see who in my favorites has been on recently
Bring back the ability to see who has been on recently and not just currently on. Especially within my favorites
2 votes -
Album
There should be a way to set default expiry time option for sharing album. As of now we need to select expiry time everytime we share album.
2 votes -
AI feedback to improve your game
The same way AI summaries are available per profile, it could be a feedback loop for identifying what usually works and what doesn’t work from the user’s conversations to help blind spots blocking them from making progress. Topics they should focus on and what they need to improve on. Perhaps avoid.
1 vote -
3 votes
-
Block permanently
The block option should be permanently or at least have the unblocking option IF I WANT TO. Im tired of blocking the same people over and over again and keeps appearing. I block people that I dont like so that my feed or "home page" is more my preferences. PLEASE !!!
10 votes -
1 vote
-
relax
When I started to take a serious interest in cryptocurrencies, I often came across projects that promised a lot, but did little. Recently, a friend told me about BTC Bull token. At first, I was cautious, but decided to study it in more detail. The project seemed quite transparent, and the team was active and responsible. So far, I have invested a small amount, but I can already see that everything here is built on reasonable foundations. This is a pleasant surprise in our time.
1 vote -
Age Assurance
Passport expired, no driving licence. Option to record a short video instead to prove age? Saves money on doing a new passport.
1 vote -
This app is getting worse everytime
Restore the old version where no bugs and constant (like every single clic) pop up. It getting at the point where I won't even log because of it.
We just want an app that work, no glitches, no rebooting because it doesn't link to our location, and no more ads. Grindr used to be good like years ago, now it's all about how worse can it be from the last time.4 votes
- Don't see your idea?