Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16897 results found
-
Why Timely Car Engine Repair in Dubai Can Save You Money
Dubai is known for its fast-paced lifestyle, luxury vehicles like BMW, Porsche, and Audi, and scorching desert heat—making it crucial for car owners to keep their vehicles in top shape. One of the most important components of any vehicle is the engine. Unfortunately, many car owners delay engine maintenance or repairs, often thinking it can wait until things get worse.
However, timely car engine repair in Dubai isn’t just about keeping your car running smoothly—it can actually save you a significant amount of money in the long run. In this blog, we’ll explore why acting fast on engine issues can…
2 votes -
Free taps
It's actually bullshit that taps cost money to view now... whats even the point of them?? It's a primary fuckin feature of the app but now you need to pay for it? Keep driving away your userbase, great business practices.
4 votes -
Verificar perfil
Veo muchos perfiles falsos con fotos de otras personas, con malas intenciones y de muy mal gusto.
Otras apps como Tinder,lovoo,badoo tienen un logotipo de verificado. (Perfil verificado ⭐) Solo es necesario una foto para que comprobéis que la persona que crea el perfil es real! Hacerlo i aumentara la seguridad de cada persona4 votes -
Profile pics
U guys know how to victimize one after complaining. It's fucking sad that as app administrators u'r very childish. I upload pics and u simple just remove then coz I complained about ur inconsistency and how u'r fucking up the app. I seriously wish this fucking app got blocked in SA and that we get 1 just for south africans. U show ur prejudice by allowing white guys to post whatever they want. When black people post u have to follow the law. Interesting
2 votes -
Add Hot Dogging for a Tag
Some of us can't fully do penetration and there isn't a Tag for this. So maybe make one?
1 vote -
Safety and privacy
Safety and privacy
2 votes -
Local coffee roasters Fortsmith
Looking for best organic coffee roaster in Austin/Atlanta? Get freshly roasted healthy organic coffee beans from a sustainable brand in Austin & Atlanta. Perfect for true coffee lovers! More Info: https://artisticbean.net/
1 vote -
Ethnicity filter
Dear Grindr, we know you have a lot to offer us, but I ask for one thing that will help many! I really like people, but I have an ethnic preference, I like black guys and that makes me feel passionate; Could you add ethnicity to the filters? If the person is white, Asian, black, etc.
Please, I need black friends or a boyfriend, but all I see are white people! :(
10 votes -
Dating tools do not exist. Let's build an in app wallet. I already started. wallet@grindr.design
Hello Grindr leadership! Let's get Grindr into merchant services. Whether it's going out on a date or in need lube, it would be convenient to exchange money on the app in my chat. Dating gets chaotic when we have to launch so many apps, call Lyft, and keep my hunny interested all the while. I want to offer rideshare in app as well.
These tools would promote a safer LGBTQ plus community and reduce the need to share more than necessary personal information when it's still not that serious in the relationship. So let's experiment and give each other a…
1 vote -
I understand that blanket racism is not right. But what if I'm just not attracted to a certain demographic? This is a step too far....
What if I have a preference for a certain demographic? I can't filter on race anymore. This is a step too far for Grindr. We are who we are. I have no control over what my body finds attractive. Too woke. Too much of an over step. I can't help what or who I find attractive. That super power is defo certainly not up to you (grindr)
1 vote -
Please help me answer the following question
Hello admin team, please help me answer the following question:
How can Grindr balance between restoring the ‘block’ function to protect users from harassment and maintaining user privacy, especially when using blocks can affect profile visibility and geographic proximity?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon
Best Regard
Steal Brainrot1 vote -
Pésimo servicio
Renové mi servicio premium como lo he pagado por años pero en este nuevo servicio al igual que meses anteriores me están poniendo anuncios cuando pague el servicio más caro que tiene esta app créanme no vuelvo a renovarlo están peor que nunca
Y ya no recomiendo que lo hagan a los servidores.
Espero este mensaje llegue a directivos por qué no es justo pinche mugrero mierda1 vote -
Quiero entra en esta cuenta
Quiero entrar en mi cuenta
2 votes -
Few people visible in the grid
You need to make 50 people visible in the grid again, despite filters being used.
If there are no more people on the grid, your app won't be used.
3 votes -
azartoff1
Зустрічайте https://www.azartoff1.com/ AzartOff — платформу, що поєднує емоції, стиль та високий рівень безпеки. Величезний вибір розваг, стабільна робота, щедрі акції та підтримка професіоналів допоможуть вам насолоджуватися кожною миттю гри. Почніть сьогодні й відкрийте нові можливості.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Struggling to find gay men with all the straight men and cisgender women
The user base is primarily fake/scam accounts and cisgender women / straight men seeking women only. This app barely caters to gay men anymore. I get like 10 or 15 taps a day and not one of those tabs comes from an actual person. They’re all scam and mostly women. What the fuck is this app anymore? I know Grindr is never going to address this because they can’t even respond to basic customer support inquiries for six months but I wanted to document this so y’all don’t act like you didn’t know this is a problem
1 vote -
51
51
1 vote -
SEARCH BAR
WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD REMOVE THAT FEATURE??! Grindr is based on Chatting. How do you expect us to find our old/important messages.
I use the search bar to look for keywords like 'Whatsapp' so I could find the guys who gave me their Whatsapp numbers lol. Ugh. I AM SO PISSED.
PLEASE BRING IT BACK.
75 votes -
29 votes
- Don't see your idea?