Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16885 results found
-
Get rid of all the fake trans profiles to make this app usable.
Hard to find anyone when 5/11 profiles are obviously fake and not removed after they have been reported. I would volunteer to work for free to remove them. When the same girl’s pic is used on 10+ profiles within a matter of days, you have a problem.
2 votes -
Resorts near Rishikesh
Nature Trails Chilla Rishikesh is a peaceful riverside resort near Rishikesh, located close to the Ganga River and Chilla Dam. Ideal for nature lovers looking for resorts in Rishikesh near river, scenic views, and a relaxing stay near Shivpuri, Tapovan, and Laxman Jhula. More Info: https://www.naturetrails.in/nature-trails-chilla-rishikesh/
1 vote -
App is overrun with spambots abusing tap feature
As per the title, I'm finding Grindr to be increasingly unpleasant to use due to a dramatic uptick recently in fake profiles which are abusing the tap function in order to generate user engagement and funnel traffic to social media sites.
The spam bots are incredibly easy to spot. For the most part they tap you without having viewed your profile, they typically only have one or two photos, they use the same 3-5 bios, and they link to a known set of social media accounts. They also tend to reuse the same photos.
I will regularly have days where…
3 votes -
Bring back profile notes searching for Favorites
I had saved favorites of different cities and I usually use it to contact people when im back and now i cant search them by notes
3 votes -
Tribo CHASER
Adicionar a tribo chaser para que nos gordos possamos pesquisar quem curte a gente
3 votes -
Bring back favourites and search for text in notes of favourites
Since the favourites have been included in the general filters there is no way to search for a name or text in notes of favourites - this was an essential feature that allows you to add city or other info in notes and then find people again like that.
Ideally favourites should be groupable by distance or last chatted like in scruff.7 votes -
Move back to top when browse/messages is tapped
In previous versions of the Android app, pressing the browse or messages button while scrolled down would take you back to the top. Now with newer versions this has been removed. It's a small thing, but in terms of UX, this is an inconvenience that makes navigating the app now feel clunky
1 vote -
Free accounts don’t get ads when messaging premium accounts
When a free account clicks on a premium profile, the free account doesn’t receive ad pop-ups. This would enhance conversions for premium users and improve the overall app experience.
2 votes -
Has Note filter
Moving favourites has meant we cannot see just those with notes as before. Can you add “has note” to the standard filters accessible by all. Would also be nice to be able to search notes. Thanks
8 votes -
1 vote
-
Not being able to see profiles in areas and the cost
And there so many fake profiles, everyone should have to be verified and have a picture, if you don't wanna be seen then don't sign up
1 vote -
Fix the bug with the Views flag!
The flag is constantly showing that I’ve been viewed by the same person.
1 vote -
Herpes
For several years now, it’s clear that HIV no longer has much impact on people’s opinions, especially within the gay community. I can honestly say that when I tell people I’m undetectable, most of them don’t really care anymore.
However, there is still a huge issue around herpes. Whether it’s type 1 or type 2, it’s very common—among both straight and gay people. Yet the fear and stigma around herpes are still extremely strong.
That’s why I believe we need much more awareness. People need to hear the word “herpes” and stop panicking. It’s a common condition, often manageable, and…
1 vote -
Stories?
I think it would be cool to have something similar to Snapchat stories at the top and look at a map with Snapchat stories. That would be really cool.
3 votes -
Settings for allowing only people with pics to view my profile. Allowing only people with a face pic to view my face pic profile.
Tired of being messaged by people that don't have a pic when they wouldn't have messaged me if I didn't have a pic.
Who can view my profile: <dropdown>
- Profiles with pics
- Profiles with face pics
Otherwise my profile doesn't show up in the grid or in a search for them.
3 votes -
Fight the Catfish and Block Screen Shots!!!
It's simply appalling and disgusting to see that so many of your loyal users have been simply ignored by you over time in regards of a very important privacy concern: STOP the bloody Catfish and the Grindr Theft Picture, make sure to prevent the bloody Screen Shot. Is that really difficult and expensive for such a long time runner and staple of the gay dating app history in the Globe?
C'mon you can do it. Sc"*@@ did it, why can't you? :)4 votes -
Stop reducing functions for xtra
The functions of Xtra users are getting limited all the times!!! Now we cannot write unlimited profiles when using explore!!!
2 votes -
Gender Filter
There has been a huge influx of female-presenting accounts. Nearly all of them are only on Grindr to promote their OnlyFans pages. The majority of taps I get are from women in their mid-thirties. I have absolutely zero interest in women and I think it’s weird that they’re even allowed on Grindr. But, if they must stay, we deserve a feature that filters profiles by gender preference. I don’t want to see women (who are really just spam accounts) and I don’t want them to see me.
2 votes -
Free User Updates
1) Work on the geolocation settings (i.e. allowing a set mileage radius and fix the grid to populate like it used to by distance)
2) Reward users for reporting spam/bot accounts.
3) Add a moderation option for reporting blackmailers
4) Some form of verification to reduce/eliminate bots/spam2 votes -
Put the favorites back on their own tab. And get rid of the hide feature i want to block creeps regardless of if they have me favorited
I liked the favorites having their own tab
9 votes
- Don't see your idea?