Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16881 results found
-
When people post there profile pic please let them scan there face to see if it really them cause some is using my pics as there pp
The reason I'm saying this is cause an shitty old man is using my face on his fucking profile pic that he got from Instagram and say it's him and I'm felling so down rn cause like what the hell 😭😭damn I feel like crying while writing this my heart feels like it's about to give in cause I'm just so fucking mad and sad like the hell 😭😭😭I'm so sorry for swearing alot but damn Im feeling like ending my life cause of that shit cause if my family gets that I'm dead and I would never do anything…
3 votes -
Remove persistent Xtra banner
The Xtra banner used to be visible only when scrolling Xtra profiles. Making it persistent as it is now makes it more difficult to scroll, and removes the visual cue that the user was reviewing Xtra profiles.
Please revert to having the banner only after viewing available/ free profiles
4 votes -
Recherche d’une application sur
Si la personne n’a pas de photo de profil, ça serait bien que une photo de la personne soit envoyé automatiquement au destinataire pour qu’il n’y ait plus d’harcèlement, ni de fausses informations juste pour se moquer des gens
2 votes -
Request reason or be messaged a reason for profile picture being denied
If your profile picture is denied you should be able to ask what the reason was or someone should message you and tell you why. I tried to post a photo laying down with no nudity just shirtless but was told it was against guidelines...was it because I don't have 6 pack abs? I know a lot of the guys on the app discriminate against none fit guys but I guess the people running the app discriminate against them too
2 votes -
Ask the lesbian creator of this site to stop profiting from humans sexual preference. The site is getting people hurt and killled. All 4 $$
Stop being greedy
2 votes -
A way to disable "For You"
The "For You" feature is absolutely pointless. It is not helpful, well-implemented or wanted.
10 votes -
Search messages
I used to be able to pull down on the messages pane in the Android app and a search bar appeared. Now it does a refresh. There is no need for refresh, search is essential. Please restore this critical functionality.
85 votes -
Boost Packages
I use the boost feature very frequently. I would love to buy a package of multiple boosts for a discounted price. I’d likely buy up to 30 2-hour boosts at a time if the price was right.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Removal of fake profiles
Why not get your IT people to get rid of the plague of fake profiles currently making me sick. There all beefcake gorgeous, 54 years old and totally unreal.
35 votes -
Block messages containing certain words/content
Recently I‘ve been getting more and more spam messages telling me to visit certain websites. I‘d like to be able to automatically block messages containing certain words or content. If I was able to block „.com“, none of these messages would get delivered.
2 votes -
Foto de perfil
Tem gente que posta nuds pesado no perfil e vcs não morderam, agora a gente tenta colocar foto sem camiseta e vcs não autoriza, isso tá uma palhaçada ne
8 votes -
Search function on chat history
Last time I used old version, but I can search for what I said in the chat history, but can't get recently results
But now just joined beta version, I didn't see the search bar120 votes -
We want a feed section where we can post our openion, Picture, Status and stories like instagram please think about this and take an action
We want a feed section where we can post our openion, Picture, Status and stories like instagram please think about this and take an action
1 vote -
Grinder has a very bad virus its the trans man bot virus
Grinder has a very bad virus its called the trans man bot virus and it needs to be fixed ASAP im tired of hiding these trans man bot profiles and they're back the next day grinder has a very bad virus and there doing nothing about it i don't think thay care if they have a functioning grinder app
1 vote -
Managing Agent Services
Since 2010, offers value-added strata services with integrity, teamwork. Comprehensive solutions for property owners. https://corporatevisions.sg/strata-management-services-corporate-visions/
1 vote -
Can't update .. and paid up till 9/26
My account was shut off. I've been a customer for 5 years. Paid up till 9/26. And can't get logged in
1 vote -
Block Screenshotting of all Pictures
Shouldn’t be an upgraded feature. It should be automatically blocked screenshot of anyone’s pictures across the board for the safety and security of your users. How many people send a picture thinking they are safe & protected on your platform and someone uses that or those picture(s) against them or catfish that person and sends said pictures to tons of people. You shouldn’t have to pay or upgrade to you security and safety violated by untrustworthy people.
1 vote -
Block Screenshotting of all Pictures
Shouldn’t be an upgraded feature. It should be automatically blocked screenshot of anyone’s pictures across the board for the safety and security of your users. How many people send a picture thinking they are safe & protected on your platform and someone uses that or those picture(s) against them or catfish that person and sends said pictures to tons of people. You shouldn’t have to pay or upgrade to you security and safety violated by untrustworthy people.
1 vote -
Membership
You’re getting greedy . What’s the point of having unlimited membership then turn around and charge me for perks that was included in that . Additionally , the price of your membership is ridiculous. Try lowering that . This new favorites thing is so stupid . Please bring the old one back . Whoever is messing with all this needs to stop smoking it’s destroying the experience . If this continues I’m cancelling
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?