Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16869 results found
-
Make it possible to be unseen/hidden from new accounts. Checkbox in profile.
I've reported one stalker 70 (about) different accounts, Grindr don't respond to me or delete those accounts. Would love to be hidden from the new accounts that he creates, sometimes five a day.
I also reported accounts promoting justhole.com hundreds of times. And suggest you start scanning the user database. That's not happening, so let me at least be unseen by all of those accounts.
The same goes for top-boys.com and all of the only fans accounts, that now have started tapping also.
And there's is massive amounts of new accounts, all with a young girl and blank profiles. Would…
2 votes -
Kindly show the last online time of the ids
Show last online time of the id
2 votes -
Polivalon
Disponibleim
1 vote -
Advertising
To much Advertising
16 votes -
Chat Search and Group Chats
Common Grindr it’s about time the option To search for chats are certain chats in particular via the name of keywords it’s about time this was brought back. It was a really handy feature especially if you didn’t favourite up in the chat. Quite frustrating now we have to constantly scroll to look for it and if you get a chat in the meantime, it puncture right back up to the top Which is really really really frustrating also no longer can you do group chats which is also really annoying. Are you charging an absolute arm? A leg for…
18 votes -
Allow grindr on the web for everyone!
Grindr need to be allowed across the bored for web access! Living a a low populated area there no need for me to pay for unlimited access but still nice you have access wether I have the app or not. Times I don’t have access to my phone! Been long user but grindr penalizes the no paying users just because there greedy!
3 votes -
Taps for free!
I get having to pay to see who viewed your profile, and I get that your competitors allow that on their free version, but some guys use taps as a soft hello, an easy no strings way to compliment another user!
I know your user base has said not so great things about taps, but I want to know if I’m complimented and by whom.
Also, I want to be able to send that little “hey Mr, you look good, I’m up for chatting if you are, send me a message!” Without having to send a whole message.
I also…1 vote -
Guys who pretend to like you but once they trick you into their web, they say...."but 1st you might like my OF page and pay a nominal fee
If they have an Only Fans page, that is a paid service if used in the right way,. Just like having links to FB, X Insta etc... have one more OF and keep OF respectably Only Fans and not have the rest of us come up with some much more crass acronym, such as, Obnoxious Fkrs, or something terrible like that 😛
1 vote -
Message deletion after once view.
You should introduce the feature of message deletion after once view. I know it's all about money but you should take the responsibility of people's privacy who use grinder. Many straight dude come here and ask for your photographs and personal details. Then they misuse it and give threat and ask for money. Snapchat gives this feature but you don't who can't afford it because the membership is so expensive.
1 vote -
What is the peculiarity of choosing a cryptocurrency exchange?
What is the peculiarity of choosing a cryptocurrency exchange?
1 vote -
Add an optional verification method
I get Grindr likes to be as anonymous friendly as it can be. Hear me out tho, please: add the option to verify ID with a photo if they want. This won’t solve the scammers and bot problem but it’s a step closer. I am sick and tired of seeing scammers and fake people on here so please just DO SOMETHING
2 votes -
Too Expensive
Even the one-week trial price is way too expensive. There are features that are great for protecting one's privacy being locked behind a paywall thats way too steep.
102 votes -
1 vote
-
Enlarge mentioned photo from album
When you send an album to someone, and then the other person mentions or likes a photo in the album you’ll see the thumbnail of the photo that’s being liked. It’s impossible to then see what photo it is, you can’t enlarge it or go to the given photo in the album.
1 vote -
Stop resetting my filters. It's annoying.
I don't know if this is a bug or a "feature", but my filters reset every time I leave the app. It's super annoying and I hate it. Make it stop.
4 votes -
new favourite tab is a mess
Having it as a filter is not good. Small thumbnails, no details on distance, or last online, profiles with hidden distance now appear at the bottom.
14 votes -
9 votes
-
9 votes
-
.com ads.
You censor specific words. But why can't you block and spam .com ads.
I'm tired of watching ads just to be able to report obvious spam.2 votes -
How To Get Better Sleep With Sciatica Pain
Struggling with sciatica can make restful sleep feel impossible, as sharp nerve pain often worsens at night. At Pain Treatment MD, we help patients find strategies to ease discomfort and improve nighttime rest. Using a combination of targeted therapies, supportive pillows, and proper sleep positioning, sciatica symptoms can be managed more effectively. Gentle stretches before bed and maintaining a consistent sleep schedule also aid in relaxation. For those wondering how to sleep with sciatica?, our experts provide personalized guidance to reduce pain, enhance recovery, and promote better overall health, so you wake up refreshed and more comfortable.
https://paintreatmentmd.com/blog/how-to-sleep-with-sciatica/
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?