Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fresh face strip

The old feature of face strip is was BETTER. Please restore the old feature again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop stealing Money

If I get unlimited give my acct unlimited. I try to restore purchase and everything and despite seeing the sub in my iPhone it doesn’t work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Backup all chats regardless regardless of date sent/received

The Chat Backup feature has been quite useful in backing up all my message history. Unfortunately, I discovered that there's a "date limit" on how far back this backup feature works. Messages that are one year old or less are backed up. Anything older will not be backed up to the Cloud, and thus can't be restored.

I kindly request that the Cloud Drive backup ALL messages regardless of the age of the message. (I even have some messages from two years ago.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Banned

When will I be unbanned, I was falsely accused of something and I haven’t been able to get on Grindr for over a year :/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. razon

túrneme toda la razón

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Would love a web version or site

Would be cool if you guys got the web version back running again… And not the clunky ass horror show that what is the beta… But some thing that’s extremely identical to the app but that you can login and navigate in that’s almost identical to the app but for the web… Would be great to be able to login and have a messenger on my computer via web… Since I have a Mac can only use phone… Lame

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. image quality

should be able to improve the quality of submitted images or profiles
    Much information is lost

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Scroll to top by clicking on nav bar icons

In the profiles page, the app used to scroll to the top of the page when I tapped on the grindr mask logo in the navigation bar. Now this is broken. On the favorites page, tapping the star icon still functions as it should, scrolling all the way to the top.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. How close the favorite and block buttons are.

Please move the favorite button and the block buttons to opposite sides of the screen. The amount of times I have hit the favorite button when I meant to hit block is rediculous and vice versa. This is bad UI design plane and simple. Thank you for your time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 3 free Expiring photos featurenot working

My 3 free expiring picture feature is not working properly. When I send my first expiring picture to someone, my other two pending turns are also gone.I am able to send just one expiring picture in 24hrs even though it says 3 free.Kindly look into the problem and fix it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please make the Instagram and Twitter links work

Much like Scruff, please just make the Twitter and Instagram apps open automatically on iPhone and Android if the user has it installed. We don't want a clunky interface that only shows half an insta profile before prompting to switch.

The 'switch to the App' button usually doesn't work either, leaving us to manually type in insta and Twitter handles in the app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Webcast

There had been a feature that allowed to be o on the web. What happened to that feature

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Not receiving replies

Not getting any response

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. What happened to the windows emulator??

I loved it and want it back, so much better, dark and in big screen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Directly bilock

Dear grinder some people reported wrong plz unblock my id I am using some other gay aap also but they are not bilock directly they warning 1st after people not following guidelines then thy are bilock but grinder aap directly bilock some other guy are wrong reported 1st you can check then take action I am un happy with your service plz help unblock my account my email Id harrydicosta69@yahoo.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Back arrow! ****k it’s annoying!

PLEASE for the love of god fix the back arrow - you cant swipe back. Arrow is only way out. You have to hit the exact pinpoint of the arrow otherwise you enlarge the photo. Then have to reset it to get arrow back. Seriously. It’s ridiculous.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ive used it a few times since downloading recently and it can’t seem to make up its mind

You should probably add a setting option for feet/miles vs. metres/kilometres because sometimes I open it and it’s using one, while sometimes it’s using the other.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. App stuck on database upgrade

My app is stuck on a page which says “database upgrade,.. don’t close grindr and feel free to return later”. It has been so since 3 or 5 days. Why does it take so long and how do I get rid of it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base