Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Links

App links return null. That's true to Instagram and Twitter.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Instagram link not working

The Instagram link buttom isnt working, a lot of profiles have the link but it doesnt work anymore, what can i do?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I can’t run Grindr on my iPhone Pro Max 11 without disabling SurfShark VPN

Update Grindr so that it can run while SurfShark VPN (or any other VPN app that might be interfering with Grindr’s connection to the API server…) is running.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Viewed you

If the person has no profile picture it pops up with pictures from their account. Dicks ass everything

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Can’t upload/remove pics after getting flagged once

One of my pic was not accepted because it was NSFW pic and after that I can’t upload or remove pics from my profile photos(It says something went wrong when I do so)!! My face pics are in my profile and I don’t always wanna put it there but now I can’t even remove my pics! It’s frozen🙈SMH!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. My grindr is not working properly

My msg are not send properly make help me

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ban Appeal

Hello, grindr. I noticed that you banned me without any plausible and argumentative reason. I'm so sad about it, because I've been using the app for years and it never happened. In addition to losing people, they ban for no reason. I have not violated any of your rules and have always used them with due moderation. Please try to double check my account or give a plausible answer to the ban.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix it again

I have several issues I need to discuss with support but you guys took that function away so I'm going to just post here

First and foremost lately I have had a lot of trouble getting one goddamn message through I have to close and start the damn app several times so it stops ghosting and I can hit the retry button

Second the newest update fucked over my maps capability I cannot open somebody's location when they send it to me please fix this please fix your damn app again and please fix your goddamn app again you're making…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix the server connectivity issue resulting in failed messages

I am a beta user, but ever since full page ads have been added to the app, the connectivity has been HORRIBLE. When I try to send messages, I often get a generic "message failed" error. The only way to send the message is to close the app, re-open it, refresh the cascade, then resend the message.

This is a HUGE inconvenience. I would personally never pay for Grindr because it is so unstable. I understand the need for ads, but implement it properly. Don't destablize your product with sub-par performance just for profit. It won't end well.

Fix it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow links

There may be one way to communicate as Grindr and so we want to share some links and to check the lack of ads you can prevent the links from the first message

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Still No grindr Web :-(

still No grindr Web :-(

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Función regresar (chats)

A partir de ayer la función "regresar" se traba mientras estás chateando con alguna persona.

Para poder salir de esa conversación debes apretarle muchas veces a esa función. Y eso me disgusta mucho.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Davenyc98@yahoo.com

I have the latest version of the Android app, and Instagram links do not work. Tap and nothing happens!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Messages

Messages not being delivered and the app constantly dropping out and app is up to date
    I have had messages saying sent not delivered for up to 24 hours which is so frustrating

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. You need to make the text size and boldness adjustable in the app adjustable accessibility for people who have vision impairments

You need to make the text size and boldness adjustable in the app adjustable accessibility for people who have vision impairments

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow app to size to screen, or

It won't size to the screen now and it leaves the buttons at the bottom hidden so you can't log in and you can't do anything so if I can't use it on the way I'm just going to have to delete my profile and use something on other site or allow users to size it since I can't log in because the login buttons disappear I'm now in the process of having to delete that profile and start using another another website I don't have choice

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Localisation

My google map is not work at my application grinder

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Distance specificity

Guys who appear only a mile away are on the other side of the river, making them actually 4 or 5 miles away. Is there a way to factor an actual travel distance equation?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base