Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I Think Grindr Should Have The Access Rights To Run Live Authentication Software and Licenses To Show Up Illegal Profiling and Clone Phoning

My message are not going through properly ie me receiving the response they get jetted to another profile and also I am being Target with incorrect Deformation of character and information from other profiles claiming to be me and also then targeting other innocent/black/Asian or anyone not corfoeninf to a fold of anti religious and derogatory behaviour towards innocent successful people

But like the French Revolution tbh lol

Either way my profile is being used to target and attack innocent nice happy users and also then to try an attempt of portraying it as me doing wrong or endangering peoples…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. FIX the Favorites list

Fix the favorites list! The list will NOT update. Red banner comes up every time: “ Unable to Update”

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make it easier to return to the grid

On iOS, the small “<” button at the top left of a profile that returns you to the grid is extremely finicky. I can’t count the number of times I’ve touched it only to resize the photo because I just barely miss touching the “hit box” of the return button. Very often I have to try touching that button several times, the app toggling between zoomed-in and zoomed-out versions of the first profile picture rather than returning me to the grid, as if to taunt me.

Please make that hit box bigger, or better yet make the navigation system more…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Unable to purchase

So disappointed.

I am willing to pay in order to discover more of the app and I am getting error "USER NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE PURCHASE " .
    I felt discriminated 😑😐

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. المنطقة الجغرافية والمسافة

يجب وضع المسافة كما كان لتوفير الوقت وسهولة الحصول على الشريك بدل البحث العشوائي والتخمين

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add Ukrainian language

Add Ukrainian language to the app interface.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fresh face strip

The old feature of face strip is was BETTER. Please restore the old feature again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How close the favorite and block buttons are.

Please move the favorite button and the block buttons to opposite sides of the screen. The amount of times I have hit the favorite button when I meant to hit block is rediculous and vice versa. This is bad UI design plane and simple. Thank you for your time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 3 free Expiring photos featurenot working

My 3 free expiring picture feature is not working properly. When I send my first expiring picture to someone, my other two pending turns are also gone.I am able to send just one expiring picture in 24hrs even though it says 3 free.Kindly look into the problem and fix it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Tap/chat issues

Why can’t I tap or chat with people less than 2 miles from my location? I feel like I’m missing out on potential connections. I currently seem to only interact with users that are 3+ miles away.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Notifications for group chats

Notifications do not sound for group chats only individual chats. Please fix this so I know when someone replies to a group chat as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Large back button

Please could you make the back icon in the top left-hand corner larger as it can be extremely difficult to hit without the app presuming you’re trying to enlarge the profile picture and can get very frustrating when you have to hit it 10 times just to go back sometimes more

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. bug

the app is crashing with snap chat

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

contact support  ·  0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Hauwei services

Got a new p40 lite but grindr isn't working on it because it doesn't have google play services, app is really great but I need it on my new Huawei device.
    Hopefully, well hopefully soon, Grindr works with Huawei services.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Store messages while we’re away

There are times when we simply need a break from the Grindr app, and just refusing to open it for a few days, weeks, or months while continuing to receive a barrage of notifications isn’t always ideal. Sometimes, it makes sense to temporarily delete the app (but not the profile) from our device(s). While the option to backup chats is useful, it would be great if messages received while the app is no longer installed were also stored and ready to be viewed once the app is re-downloaded. Otherwise, this just leads to an unnecessary loss of messages. Perhaps you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Unwanted contact by fake profiles obviously seeking to prey on elderly guys

It's way too easy for fake profiles to gate crash you on Grindr. Give users an option to filter out profiles that won't specify automatic location. In order to protect the safety of guys who live in harsh environments, you could also give an option for these to give a 'fuzzy location' (i.e. location will be automatically extended by 10km, for example, for those who prefer this option for safety reasons). But profiles without any location should be either banned, or be subject to an 'opt out' button for uses (don't show profiles without location, and/or don't let profiles without…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ive used it a few times since downloading recently and it can’t seem to make up its mind

You should probably add a setting option for feet/miles vs. metres/kilometres because sometimes I open it and it’s using one, while sometimes it’s using the other.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base