Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ATIVO

Olá e gostaria que sugerir a exclusão pra mim dos perfis que coloco para bloqueio, o app não bloqueia o contato definitivamente , no dia seguinte eu já consigo ver a outra pessoa inclusive mandar mensagem. E gerou constrangimento pra mim por que teve perfil que bloquiei e vieram dizer palavrões por eu ter feito o bloqueio. E também gostaria de colocar aqui uma reclamação, por que existe perfis que eu converso e que os mesmos estão pegando minhas fotos sem roupa e se passando por mim enviando pra outros contatos, como faço para reclamar isso e como podemos fazer…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Safety & Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. If someone blocks me they should be man enough to tell me why

I think someone who blocks you should have to tell that person why they are being blocked before they can blocked. Having been repeatedly been used by “Players” again and again, I feel you are actually supporting guys getting bullied and used sexually, financially, mentally, emotionally by guys who are better at playing the “Game”. It could be done by a drop down list of reasons to choose why, but a requirement of why should you are blocking this person should have to be typed in and filled in. The blockers block request should then be sent to the person…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Group Chat feature

The administrator of the group, the creator of the group, should be the only one who can invite people. Although we are able to remove people, someone can be invited and partake in the chat if the administrator doesn’t remove them. We have a chat, and someone was invited, not by me, and sent out a message to meet up. After a while I realize that I did not invite this person and I do not know who they are. There should be a feature in which the administrator has the option to allow the members to invite people or…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Organize events for people 9meet

OriginallyweOriginallywere annef asa meet and greet. But hopefully turned into a sex parpart

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Being able to report someone impersonating u outside of your range

Someone is impersonating me an i cant report it because they are out of range an id have to have grindr pro to report the profile out of my area. My friend told me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Education and punishment

Since I’ve been using grinder and experiencing How many people that message me to poz them I have been living with HIV now for over 20 years it’s not a very fun things to have. How did the time I’ve been using this app I have been asked so many times to infect someone. I had very high morals and values as well as education and it is so sad that people are wanting to become HIV positive and joining the club it is in a club that you should think you need to join there’s a lot of repercussions…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. People being someone besides the beef in there profile

Seriously need a back check,I went out for the first time yesterday,I 10 mins into the meeting,the next time i remember is a man yelling at me,along with police and some hospital employees calling me a junkie. The meeting was good up to where I started to realize I was just slipped something in possibly the candy's and pastries,he had saved for me.we were there for 10 minutes and I woke up in the emergency room,then I just was told I died it 4 Narcon nazile blasts. Be careful and please let someone know where you are and who you're…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. We need to have the choice to reveal distance in not safe countries

We appreciate features like unsend, or temporary pictures it is really helpful in terms of safety in countries like ours but the distance feature is just useless since the app offers the choice already to reveal your distance or not if I feel unsafe i can hide my distance. It would be great if grindr gives us that option back cause I don't want to be talking to someone 500km away but shows up in my grid without their distance.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Safety & Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Have an option to not receive photos from users

I'm getting really sick of unsolicited nude photos and there should definitely be some option so that people physically cannot send photos to you until you add them to a whitelist of sorts

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Grindr Icon flashes on the screen when you press the calculator icon before asking for my password.

Don't flash the Grindr Icon on the screen when someone press to he secret icon. If I have PIN set up it should just directly to asking for the pin. Sort of defeats the purpose.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hide muted chats

I would like an option to filter my chats and hide the muted chats. I like to pass a good time in the app, but I have a lot of unwanted chats and that disturbs me. I know the whole community would like this feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Keep ppl blocked after logging out and back in… bc they’re annoying and/or weird.

You would think it would occur to someone that a users would want the weirdos they blocked to STAY BLOCKED 😂. I find it the nicest way of saying I’m not interested. And who wants to deal with the awkwardness of talking to them again after they realize you blocked them.🙄 Believe it or not, some of them just don’t get it! 😭 So please Grindr, spare us this grief… preferably ASAP. ☺️

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When you BLOCK someone, the chat history is not permanently deleted.

If you Block someone, then unblock, the chat history at their end apparently once again becomes visible. Blocking someone should permanently delete all chat history both sides, regardless if the person is then unblocked.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Proteção pessoal

Ajudar os elementos que utilizam a app a que as suas fotos nao circulam por outras mãos, ou seja, que nao seja permitido tirar print as fotos que mandamos nem as mensagens que sao trocadas, de forma a evitar um roubo de identidade.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. DISTANCE SAFETY CONCERN

Location & Distance Changes Needed:

Do NOT allow anyone to view the exact GPS location of our devices. A random guy I’ve never met in my life, was actually able to track me to a grocery store while I was shopping and said, he used this app to find my pinpoint location. He then used my profile picture to find me. (This was crazy, creepy, and I definitely felt like my personal safety could have been at risk). My iPhone was in my pocket and the app displayed my location without me knowing this.

Instead, just show everyone’s location &…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Phone number

Hello someone use my pictures and give my phone number and my postal adress in his fake profil can you do something and moderate automatically profil with a phone number in it ?!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add a covid-19 Vaccination option

An option to indicate if one has been vaccinated and/or spread wisdom about the safety of receiving the vaccine once the time comes.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Remove Body Type

I am a man who does not like describing his body to others, and I run in to an option of body shaming all the time. I am not able to post pictures the same as a more “fit” person and it is very harsh. Asking for a body type description is also damaging to people who do not fit within the categories given.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base