Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Not enough nearby guys

Filter by distance. I am not interested in guy that are 2500 miles from me

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. NO CHUBS AND CHASERS CATEGORIES

This has been written by many ppl tweaks have happened and thisbis something minor to add why is it taking so long Grindr is ine of the biggest platforms and you have discriminated and left out a large group...this has been asked for by many members and myself a paying member for years. This is unnaceptable

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Addition of chub and chaser to types.

Bear is far too general a type for those that are chubs and chubby chasers. This would make it easier for everyone to find their niche.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. If you Top you only see bottoms/vers and if you bottom top/vers

I think if you are top you should see everyone except tops and same with bottoms so that it would be better because there are harassment issues where a top will know you are a top but still harass you with dick pics

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Customizable User Interface

This is more an aesthetic thing than one of the many issues plaguing the app. Not that I don't just love the black and yellow color scheme of the app, but I would love to be able to customize that. Not only does it make it more suited to the Users individual tastes, but it could be useful for more discreet men who may be worried someone would recognize the app if they use it in public. Also, we should be able to have tags like interests, looking status, etc. Listed in a similar fashion as Taimi, Tinder, and Scruff.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Profile setup

Be able to setup who can view your profile. Following categories for example.
    Age. Example 25-50
    Height example 5’6-6’2
    Body type. Example Average, Muscular
    Sexual Preference. Example Top
    Location Everyone or country of choice. United Kingdom.

When setting up your profile you can set up who can see your profile. This makes the matches make more sense.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add a section to include intimate details

It would be great to be able to see intimate details if someone would like to share them and to be able to search for certain intimate details. Adam4Adam has this and it is very helpful.

Ex: Things I Enjoy (Topping, Bottoming, Giving Oral, Getting Oral, etc.)

Dick Size

Cut/Uncut

Waist Size

Weight

Age Preference

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Buenas

Nathing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Novos Filtros

Dica 1 - Está faltando filtro para pesquisar pessoas Goys, Demissexuais e Assexuais e também poder pesquisar por palavras chaves no explorar. Exemplo: pesquisar palavra "macho" ou "GP" ou "C local" ou ´´pass´´ ou etc... pois nem todo mundo preenche seu cadastro no app, mas coloca alguma referência do que é ou quer ou tem ou onde está no nome de perfil. Um modo que vejo de estimular as pessoas a preencher mais dados do seu perfil é obrigar as pessoas free a preencher alguns dados importantes do seu perfil pelo menos nos páises que não são anti-gays. E somente…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. You should create a category for people who are bi curious

I think it’d make it a lot easier for me to find someone and or get seen, if you add a “exploring sexuality” category.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add a Tribe for cross dressers

So I along with other uses like to x dress but the closest tribe to this is trans. In order for me to find guys into it I have to put Trans in my tribes but I’m not trans or into trans.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bring back old Tribe selection

It used to be a slider, now its a checkbox but you can only select one at a time so its just more tedious as you need to deselect the previous tribe everytime you want to search a new one

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stop posers

Abolish the twitter/Instagram section. It's not a guarantee of authenticity and as that is a dating app, posing should be avoided. It's Grindr, not Playboy or Vogue. Furthermore, find a way to eliminate those who just came to show off without any intention to date or meet. It's probably destroying the original spirit this app was meant for

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. More Profile Customization

And filter options. There's literally nothing wrong with adding more of these because if you leave them out, it'd make no difference.

But for those who really want to accurately describe what their desires are, this could definitely coin a win for us. What I can understand is that the less on a profile the more room for chatting... but grindr is multipurpose so I'd say it's still a solid idea.

Here's some prompts/fields that could be put in:

Under Identity
    - Are you: Masculine/Feminine/Androgynous/Other?
    - Sexuality: Gay, Bi, Straight, Curious, Other?
    Discreet: y/n
    Face pics: (same prompts as send…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Tribes are too stereotypical. Perhaps in more detailed questionnaire would help people find better matches

How about having people fill out some basic questions about themselves when they sign up for their account, such as their favorite music, movies, things to do, etc. And perhaps even certain questions that might help to determine a persons moral compass so that people won’t steal when I have them over

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. No Trans People In my Search

I love my trans brothers and sisters, but I don't want them in my feed. I am on a gay male site to find other gay men. I am seeing far too many heels and wigs on Grindr. To each their own, but I would love if my browsing experience didn't include this. Love to all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Remove or allow “viewed you”

The viewed you section has been added since I’ve been off Grindr and now getting back on I thought it was smart but then soon saw the reality of it. Essentially works as a instant tap whether the user wants to tap them or not. Now this instant tap can also lead to over tapping which as you can see in the ideas section many people despise being tapped some to the point of finding it necessary to block another user therefore these viewed you notifications hinder users that go back to profiles later on either because they are scrolling,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. neg4poz tribe

For us who are neg on PrEP and open to poz and poz-undetectable guys

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 8 10 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base