Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unlock Private Pics Gallery

Just like Scruff and Adam4Adam let me have Private Photo Gallery that I can unlock to individual guys then relock when I’m done sharing those pics. One step easy way to share several personal photos all at one time

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can’t search by username

Have a search option so you can find a guy. Scruff allows it, couldn’t be that hard for grindr

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New tribes as Dom/sub or bdsm

On the tribes filtres, it would be interesting to have new ones as Dom/sub tribe or bdsm .
    ( I am a Dom but not specially into leather so the Leather fetish tribe doesn't correspond to me).

I am sure that we would see appear a lot of bdsm people on this app!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Be able to

A keywork search would be great. Say someone wants ftm, type it in search and see who in bio states ftm

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Language Filter / in app translation

A language filter would be great. When uf traveling and ur in a coubtry where not everyone speaks English, French, Spanish, Portuguese etc it can be a huge task to connect with people. For example speaking English in French Africa. It would be great to filter on language so you can connect with people.

And another request is to having in app translation, with a stamp that it is translated so you can see that people are using translation. Kinda like browsing outside ur area.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How come chaser isnt in tribes? Some guys like heavy dudes and its hard to find that fit guy fat guy dynamic. Add chaser to the tribes list

Some guys like heavy dudes and its hard to find that fit guy fat guy dynamic. Add chaser to the tribes list

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bondage

There is a Leather category. However there is nothing for good old bondage. Some people want to get tied up and gagged. Those people exist on Grindr but tough to filter to find.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Increase profile description character limit

255 characters just isn’t enough to share something interesting about yourself.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bulk selecting and blocking profiles from the main screen

There are lots of profiles I know I will not tall to but I keep seeing them and scrolling past them because it takes too long to block profiles. A ‘select’ button similar to those in photo apps would allow to block many profiles simultaneously (after a single confirmation button of course) and save tonnes of time

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. That there’s no couples filter or mwm or mmm

Create a filter that lets me see couples bi or gay couples that are looking for a fwb

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Expand “haven’t chatted today” feature to, “haven’t chatted at any time in the past”.

Would be great to have guys who’ve ignored messages filtered out for good, rather than just a day.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Not knowing if someone is reliable/real/flakey

If you meet up with someone IRL or know them already, you can anonymously endorse their profile as “authentic” and Grindr could just display a simple logo/icon/# of peer endorsements

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. PreP, Poz, filtering

I have noticed a negative association of poz as a tribe identifier. As being +\u I think it should be replaced with a filter for those on PreP or not, seeing as we can state our statuses. This would be both proactive and easier to find a sex partner.
    Also side note, just remove ethnicity as a fill in. Many are mixed don’t identify or refuse to acknowledge it. Plus its pretty obvious a persons racial expression just from photos or language use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why is there no disabled search

As a wheelchair user I’d like to be able to search for other disabled or disabled friendly people

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Not enough nearby guys

Filter by distance. I am not interested in guy that are 2500 miles from me

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. NO CHUBS AND CHASERS CATEGORIES

This has been written by many ppl tweaks have happened and thisbis something minor to add why is it taking so long Grindr is ine of the biggest platforms and you have discriminated and left out a large group...this has been asked for by many members and myself a paying member for years. This is unnaceptable

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. If you Top you only see bottoms/vers and if you bottom top/vers

I think if you are top you should see everyone except tops and same with bottoms so that it would be better because there are harassment issues where a top will know you are a top but still harass you with dick pics

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Customizable User Interface

This is more an aesthetic thing than one of the many issues plaguing the app. Not that I don't just love the black and yellow color scheme of the app, but I would love to be able to customize that. Not only does it make it more suited to the Users individual tastes, but it could be useful for more discreet men who may be worried someone would recognize the app if they use it in public. Also, we should be able to have tags like interests, looking status, etc. Listed in a similar fashion as Taimi, Tinder, and Scruff.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base