Skip to content

Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

561 results found

1. BANNED people for NO REASON

Adly (Grindr Support)

Jun 29, 2023, 09:35 PDT

Hi again,

Thanks for following up. We understand that you were hoping for more information about recent actions taken on your account. It is our mission to provide a safe, secure, and authentic space for our users to safely and comfortably connect to their community. As such, Grindr takes the trust and safety of all our users very seriously, and we are unable to provide you with any additional details related to your ban.

Bans are appealable but, please know that our team considers many factors before taking action on an account.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There are more and more thieves who attack and kill people in the app, there must be some way to protect their users

There are more and more thieves who attack and kill people in the app, there must be some way to protect their users

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Indicator for users in a specific public location

I live near an airport and I would like to have an indicator mentioning that fact. That way, I wouldn’t contact user that are stuck at the airport or unable to respond cause they are km away in their flight and unable to reply. Same for massive public locations (stadiums, train stations, airports, on the road, etc.) A simple icon would do it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Blocking Text Variations

I would like to suggest blocking some variations of text and emojis.

The text variations are:

Moral, m0ral, mor4l, m0r4l, masso, m@sso, mass0, m@ss0, trabalho, trampo, negócios, job, Jobs, profissional, F1, F2, gp, gps, boy, popper, poppers, pago, p@go, pag0, p@g0, findom, f!ndon, f1nd0n, findom, f!ndon, f1ndon, b.mass, mass, m@ss, novinho, novin, novin, 9vin, 9vim, 9nho

The emojis. These are used by those who use or sell drugs, ask for payment for sex or by users who spread HIV.

🤑🦂🎈🌱☘🌲🍀🌿🌾🌵🌴🌳🍃🍁🍂⚡💧🌊☢☣💲

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ban guys who are on bug chasing hiv

You need to change your terms of service and make it an offence for folks to message and beg for hiv my undetectable hiv status is not your fantasy I know I'm not alone here with the constant fetish messages being asked to stop meds or am I viral ? It's always the guys from Manchester UK too it's not hot and all your doing is making your city look bad and it's unfair to be messaging guys especially when they are putting trust into the app by displaying there ststus

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Relationship: Separated

Relationship: Separated (technically married, but not together at all)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Edited Cock

They have to block the accounts that upload an edited penis with stripes as a profile photo, since these accounts have a higher popularity segment than the profiles that we pay for and those that are free, their "artificial intelligence" that chooses between a normal photo and a great nude.
    Their prices are sky-high and they have many flaws and profiles with penises, so it's not worth spending.
    Thank you

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop dwindling the free accounts where they can only look at 20 profiles I mean that's getting kind of ridiculous

Have two teirs that's all not as many as you've got. One's free One premium in the premium gets full access and the free gets half access but the way you got it it's only got 5% access

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. My profile is normal then also not upload

My profile pic is not upload, even it's normal

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Need auto chat remove option in setting

Need auto chat remove option in setting so the previous chat data will get deleted automatically

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Moderador de ilegalidades

es necesario que ya se le ponga limites a la gente pues debiera tener un moderador que este en la zona y de rebaja a todo lo prohibido por la misma app. bloquear aquellos perfiles que hacen venta de droga, prostitución y bloqueo de cuentas de pedofilos.

es necesario que se cree un cargo para que un moderador a diario baje las cuentas sin necesidad de denuncia, pues algunos con la sola descripción anuncian venta de droga

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. More bio text, better profile pic moderation, and a profile enhancement (text bubble update)

The bios need just a little more characters, WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE OF THESE PROFILE PIC MODERATING NEEDS CHECKED, far to many have slipped through the crack while others have been BANNED for nothing, and a current event colored text bubble that can expand over the profile picture to say what you’re up to would be great for a more genuine encounter rather than using your phone like a dowsing rod 🤦‍♂️

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Equality

My profile pictures had 0 nudity and I had a moderator remove all of them. There's plenty of profiles that show nudes and nothing is done about any of them. Some of these profiles were reported and today they're still there. Grindr is nothing like Sniffles but at least they're FAIR to everyone.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Fuckin censorship

You guys allow a bunch of exposed asses but not my bulge? Its not even exposed, its just a fuckin bulge to make people wanna see more. But asses are ok! Naked butts are allowed but not a clothed bulge? Gosh, i hate your stupid "censorship" . So what i got a hard on. It could happen to any man, u guys should get it, which makes me wonder if its women behind these censorship. Im this close to quitting Grindr .

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Why would you make gender uncustomizable?

Taking away people’s ability to explain their gender as they see it is a step backwards. I don’t know why y’all would decide to make this a feature in our current climate. Only explanation I can see is because of the huge number of cis men who use the section to joke about non binary genders, which is understandable. However, those transphobic people should not be the reason that trans people have confines placed on their identities.

Also- the category I would put this in is User Experience but that’s not an option.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Golpistas no Grindr

Tem golpistas no grindr que ficam se passando por adolescentes menores de idades. Eles ficam mandando nuds e pedindo o WhatsApp pra aplicar golpe. Dizem que a gente trocou foto com um menor de idade e pedem um celular pra perdoar o crime. Ja me mandaram 3 nuds e eu falo do golpe e me bloqueam. Já ate me ligaram se passando por um delegado. Quando vcs vao tomar medidas contra essa galera?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Could you actually make it a dating app and not some site for free prostitution…

I don’t want the first message I receive to be a dick pic and then they expect a conversation to evolve from it.. I’m sick of I.. I just want a relationship and the min-max age preference doesn’t work because I have people who are well above my age I don’t want messaging me, i have the “wanting images” ability off and well no one reads bios.. no one is considerate or even nice about it either… I’m not treated as a person but treated as if I’m the 50th whore in their DMs… I’ve left the app before due…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The block feature is used improperly Y'all need to add another feature and automatically unblock all profiles

Disable or revamp the block feature you should not get blocked for every thing

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Pictures approval

It's extremely frustrating when my pictures which never include nudity are rejected and then as I scroll through the app I constantly see guys butt freaking naked over and over again. Can't accept that. You are too expensive and my pics should be approved because THERE IN NEVER NUDITY IN THEM!!!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Moderate profiles for all types of discrimination INCLUDING ageism

I find it dismaying and unbelievable that any member who considers them selves apart of the LGBTQ 2+ community anywhere, since he gets appropriate to discriminate against their brothers and sisters, based on race, sexuality, gender, physical appearance, age and health status and it is no longer considered a criminal offence if you do not disclose it. HIV is now a manageable chronic condition using antiretroviral drugs for EVERYONE. Comments regarding physical attributes like “fat” “bald” “ugly” should have no place in a profile. Discrimination on gender, negative or inappropriate stereotypes, physical appearance and AGE are inappropriate and are private…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base