Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16931 results found
-
Bring back group chats
Bring back group chats
22 votes -
STOP UNFAIRLY BANNING GAY MEN!!!
I have been unfairly banned permanently for "hate speech". In reality I just said no the sexual advances from trans women.
Those trans then started telling me to k!ll myself, to f#ck off and die, called me the F slur, called me bigoted and then threatened me and my family. I reported them and I received a message to "be kinder going foward" and when I reported a second time I was told "no action is being taken".
Then I was suddenly banned for "hate speech". I was informed that I am permanently banned because grindr is a safe space…29 votes -
Profiles from faraway are showing up within the first 15 profiles on a rotation.
Just to keep these profiles 71,2 or 3 miles away, where they belong!
2 votes -
Fix the fuking app
Do your job you biased cockhead others no pants nudity ,and then you block people in undies cockheads you are none true bred cockhead
2 votes -
Bring back search options to find any messages
Bring back search options to find any messages
3 votes -
No of free accounta are less now.!!?.
Why free access is getting less.. now hardly 9 profiles can be seen ,no search bar , once they tap when we are moving to search they as to pay . It seems it's time to leave this app. Less to lesser
3 votes -
Muy mala la nueva actualización el ocultar un perfil la verdad no le veo la utilidad que regrese la opción de bloquear
Que regrese la opción de bloquear
3 votes -
Grinder i like being able to have a app i can find men or women or trans men or trans women keep it this way
Grinder i love your app so so much I love the fact I can get on your app and find a man or a woman or a trans man or trans woman whatever im in the mood for i love your app 100% keep it this way don't remove the women or trans keep it a LGBTQ app don't be sexist it's against the law
4 votes -
Race search .
I like to look up Latino guys and Asians . Having a race search is not evil or discriminating at least to paying customers we need this it's like a slap in the face to us who pay to not have a vital way to find minorities
9 votes -
Add a new tag specifically for Shorts
Grindr should consider adding a new tag specifically for "Shorts." This feature would allow users to easily identify and connect with others who have a preference for this style of clothing. By introducing this tag, Grindr could enhance user experience, making it easier for individuals to express their interests and preferences. It would also foster a more inclusive environment where personal style is acknowledged and celebrated, ultimately helping users find matches that align more closely with their tastes. I believe this addition could significantly improve the platform for many users.
Edited by geometry dash scratch
1 vote -
Sort your fucking shit out dickheads
Can’t log in because of new id rules
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
FUCK YOU 2 JEW KIKE NIGER SCUMBAGS KILL YOUR FUCKING BABIES DEAD SOON
KELL DED JEW KIKE NIGER BABIES U WILL PAY IN BLOOD
1 vote -
Please face verify, I have been blackmailed twice now
Face verification
1 vote -
A filter, for filtering out bi guys.
The majority of bi guys where I live are desperate and creepy, any chance of a filter to remove them from my list
Thanks.
1 vote -
Stop sharing all albums
Give me a button to stop all sharing of my albums. Over time I’ve shared with so so many and want a clear up. Right now I have to go one by one to every person I ever shared with and I have no idea who still has access. Give me ability to STOP ALL sharing.
1 vote -
Cheaper unlimited plan.
Cheaper plans because the current ones are ridiculously overpriced.
10 votes
- Don't see your idea?