Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16836 results found
-
Dropping the prices would probably get more people to pay for premium packages to explore more people like in extra and unlimited packages r
Lower the prices
24 votes -
Hide profiles extra
You aholes had better get rid of the hide option before you end up in court! Members can now favourite ⭐ a profile and then hide that profile and still monitor it using their favorites grid. Thanks for arming stalkers with the perfect tool! My stalker found me today because of you fukin twts. I know this because I have to have a blank fake just to protect myself on here! I'll be reaching out to my MP regarding this. The government need to intervene!
9 votes -
Stop showing profiles from 37 miles away in my feed as if they’re a mile away!!
I’m constantly getting profiles from 37-41 miles away mixed into my local feed. Meanwhile nearby guys are pushed down below the premium features line. Why are you doing this? Been happening for several weeks. I see no way that I can change this, so it seems to be a new nuisance feature to annoy me into purchasing the premium services.
39 votes -
Feature Request – Add Deezer integration
Hello,
I would like to suggest adding Deezer as a music integration option in Grindr profiles, similar to Spotify.
Many users, especially in countries like Brazil and parts of Europe, use Deezer as their main streaming platform. Adding this option would improve user experience and allow more people to express their music taste on their profiles.
Music is a great way to connect, and expanding beyond Spotify would make the platform more inclusive and engaging.
Thank you for considering this suggestion.1 vote -
Visiting new places on the map
Can you please make this feature available anywhere i dont see the harm on making it allowed in so called lgtq non-friendly countries in fact i dont how doing so would inflict harm its simply for convienience sake so we can find better people to match with in places we plan on visiting how would that jeopordize others safety?
1 vote -
Ready for a real driving challenge with Drive Mad?
Play Drive Mad, a physics-based driving puzzle game where balance matters more than speed. Control powerful monster trucks and carefully cross ramps, moving bridges, steep hills, and tricky obstacles without flipping over.
With 100+ creative levels, each stage introduces new mechanics that test your timing, patience, and control. One small mistake can send your vehicle crashing - but don't worry, you can instantly retry and try a smarter approach.
If you enjoy skill-based games, physics puzzles, and challenging gameplay, Drive Mad will keep you coming back for “just one more level.”
Can you conquer every level and master the…1 vote -
Trying Out Binobet – Are the Bonuses Worth It?
I recently explored https://playbinobet.com and it seems like a promising option for online casino enthusiasts. The platform stands out with a variety of registration and deposit bonuses, which is great if you enjoy getting extra value when starting out.
The site is user-friendly, making it easy to navigate through slots, table games, and live casino options. The game selection is diverse enough to keep things interesting without feeling overwhelming. Customer support also seems responsive, which adds a sense of reliability.
Overall, Binobet leaves a fairly positive impression. While every platform has room for improvement, it’s worth checking out if you…
1 vote -
Dear grindr help center please an band my id
Help me help me
1 vote -
Can i try extra befo i purchase i don get messages or nothin
I'd like a free day trial of extra before I buy I don't get messages and it lags on this free
1 vote -
Allow options to only see local and no visitors or people on roaming
Seeing ro many out of state solicitors and would like the option to making those roaming/visiting not visible for locals
5 votes -
App not working the way it should,
I just canceled my subscription, every time I renew to see if anything has changed I experience the same problem and I’ve reached out to you at one point and let you know about it before, all the profiles that I have to choose from are always more than 50 miles away and as you scroll, they get further away, which leaves me with no way to choose any of the profiles available to me, so the app doesn’t do me any good unless someone sent me a message, I’ve reached out before about this problem and it doesn’t get…
2 votes -
videos
please don't allow the use of the camera without showing the camera in the screen, it allows people to film you without noticing, in other words, let the camera only be used showing in the screen what your aiming or recording, please please
2 votes -
As a paying subscriber I want nons subscribers to be able to see chats and albums from people who subscribe similar to how Scruff does it.
It’s ridiculous that I’m paying for a service and the people Message on the other end can’t see chat history or albums that are unlocked
3 votes -
Make it so we can undo right now. I alway hit it by accident and then can't boost.
Make it so we can undo right now. I alway hit it by accident and then can't boost.
6 votes -
نمیتونم مسج ارسال کنم
نمیتونم مسج ارسال کنم
1 vote -
Non vedo più la distanza tra me e gli altri
Perché non vedo più la distanza tra me e gli altri?
1 vote -
Tener mas de 1 vez la opción de foto efímera. Es importante, tan importante como lo es la aplicación en general.
Tan solo el me hecho de que en la versión gratis solo 1 vez puedas enviar tu foto efímera y en la versión de "Pago" puedes hacerlo más veces refleja la incapacidad de entender y comprender que están terminando Grinder antes de tiempo.
Y favor de verificar las intervenciones del gobierno con fines de investigación ya que la información es muy delicada. En la app hay personas de todo tipo, alcoholicas, drogadictas, menores de edad, mujeres, ancianos, discapacitados, personas con incapacidad,...
Se necesita las fotos efímeras en mayor número por seguridad y un poco de criterio propio del personal de…1 vote -
Nature Trails Chilla Rishikesh
Nature Trails Chilla Rishikesh is one of the best resorts near Rishikesh, offering peaceful nature resorts, riverside hotels, and premium riverside resorts near the Ganga River for a relaxing stay. https://www.naturetrails.in/resort-rishikesh/
1 vote -
I ca not refresh the search page
Whenever I like to explore long distance people , so I block or hide near one , by the time I can not refresh
1 vote -
Writing task
Hey everyone, I’m a junior at UCLA, drowning in deadlines and a part-time job at Starbucks. EssayPay keeps popping up on Reddit as a lifeline for busy students, but is it legit? Can it deliver quality essays that won’t get me flagged for plagiarism? I need something that fits my voice, not some robotic copy-paste job. Has anyone used it for psych or lit papers? Spill your tea—what’s the real deal with their writers and turnaround?
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?