Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16836 results found
-
When thinking about improving user experience and real-time interaction in mobile platforms
When thinking about improving user experience and real-time interaction in mobile platforms, it’s clear how important speed and simplicity are, and best live roulette AU reflects this with smooth streaming, responsive controls, and live dealer tables that load quickly and feel intuitive, offering a consistent and engaging experience across devices.
1 vote -
Minha conta foi banida, mas o próximo pagamento é 19/04
Minha conta foi banida, mas o vencimento é 19/04
1 vote -
Grinder should let you send how many pictures you want a day instead of only letting you send 8 pictures when you not paid member
Grinder should still let you send pics when you not a paid member because it stop your connection with people when you can't send pics when they ask and plus they already limited who sees your profile when you not a paid member so they shouldn't limited how picture you send when you not a paid member
2 votes -
Photos
Bring back sending unlimited photos. Only being able to send 8 pictures a day has made the app quite literally unusable. I've been on Grindr for over a decade and I can no longer use it as I've been using it. By the time I answer a couple messages in the morning I've already hit the limit, then there's no point for me to come back on the app because I can't even answer other messages with the picture I want to send. Every other one of your competitors allows for unlimited pictures. You're literally driving people away all because…
2 votes -
Best Audi Service in Dubai – Affordable & Expert Care
Audi represents luxury, advanced engineering, and powerful performance. Whether you drive an Audi sedan or SUV, maintaining its performance requires professional care and timely servicing. In a city like Dubai—where high temperatures, heavy traffic, and long-distance driving are common—choosing the best Audi service in Dubai is essential. At Service My Car, we provide affordable and expert Audi service designed to keep your vehicle running at its best without unnecessary costs.
Why Audi Vehicles Require Professional Service
Audi cars are built with precision technology, advanced electronics, and high-performance engines. These features make Audi vehicles exceptional—but they also demand specialized maintenance. Generic…
2 votes -
Does Grindr Monitor Complaints
There is spam all over this site. Does a person actually review the recommendations? If they do why are there dozens of links to unrelated sites that haven’t been removed? It is so unprofessional and candidly a waste of time to report them.
2 votes -
Reported users notifications
Sometimes im catching myself instead of interacting with grindr users i am just looking for catfish, bots, scams, users offering escort services, selling drugs etc.etc profiles. I got addicted to this especially now when grindr full of them. We report them, but we dont know the outcome. if grindr actually banned them or even investigated these profiles. Would be good if you guys could notify what actions was taken. Something similar to Instagram when I report profile, after few days I get notification what happened after investigation: if profile was suspended, no action was taken, profile was notified about breach…
3 votes -
Add Visitor Filters
I would like to have a filter so I can only see the Visitors. CTRA suscription.
3 votes -
Easier way to report spam accounts
Right now it takes several clicks to report a bot account. These are pretty easy to spot by profile text so it would be nice if these accounts either had a banner at top “Potential spam” with a button to report or there was a persistent icon button for profiles to report spam
2 votes -
Block
Feature to block 'new users'/'just joined' from sending messages
2 votes -
Block
Feature to Block 'new users' sending messages and their other accounts
2 votes -
Love you
Love
3 votes -
Picture verification
While most of the profiles dont use their face as a profile picture
However
Would appreciate a verification status of each face picture sent in the chat
This will help avoid many spammers/scammers/ in some countries the authorities
As well as avoid multiple account creators2 votes -
Quickly report & block spam
This is similar to another submission, but goes a bit further, so I thought I should add it.
It takes 7 clicks to report and block a spam profile. Some steps are slow.
Sometimes it is necessary to report a number of identical or very similar spam profiles to make the Grindr grid even usable again!
The normal Grindr Hiding doesn't seem to work for travelling, roaming or boosted profiles. It only works for profiles that are indeed actually nearby. Spam profiles are not actually nearby, just appear so, so therefore normal Hiding doesn't work. The only option that works…4 votes -
Votre adresse e-mail :chaabnabilal192@gmail.com Quel est le problème ? "Problèmes de compte" Sujet : Demande de réactivation de mon c
Votre adresse e-mail :chaabnabilal192@gmail.com
Quel est le problème ?
"Problèmes de compte"Sujet :
Demande de réactivation de mon compteBonjour,
Je viens de constater que mon compte a été banni. Je ne comprends pas exactement la raison de cette décision, et je tiens à vous assurer que je n'avais aucune intention de violer les conditions d'utilisation de Grindr.
Je vous prie de bien vouloir réexaminer mon cas et, si possible, de réactiver mon compte. Je suis prêt à respecter toutes les règles à l’avenir.
Merci pour votre compréhension.
Cordialement,
[Bilal chaabna]10 votes -
Grindr you need to lower your prices jacked and hornet is better than grindr and their prices are lower
Grinder you need to make your prices lower jacked and hornet is way better than grindr, and they're way cheaper you need to go see how much cheaper hornet and jacked is not even $100.00 a year way cheaper fix your prices grinder like for real go check those apps out guys and their prices and grindr, you should lower your prices to match their prices need to start a price war
3 votes -
Bring back the race filter i like black guys and white guys and that's all I want to see on the grid
Bring back the race filter i like black guys and white guys and that's all I want to see on my grid I pay way too much a year for grindr I should have what I want on grindr. As much as I pay for grinder grindr was so much better with the race filter grindr took away all the good stuff and guys, if you want the race filter, go to jacked and hornet, they both have it grindr's taken away all the good filters if grindr, don't bring back the race filter. I will probably go to hornet…
3 votes -
I will only wait one more month for the block option
Since you removed the “block” option i don’t want to pay Grindr anymore. I encourage other users to do the same. If they don’t listen to us, let’s stop paying $.
We need the block bottom back !3 votes -
Starting a Startup: Should You Contact Customer Support?
Launching a startup is an exciting yet challenging journey. In the rush of building your product, attracting customers, and fine-tuning your business model, it’s easy to overlook one seemingly minor detail: customer support. Many new founders ask themselves whether it’s necessary to reach out to support services, either from software tools they use or from external advisors. The answer is a clear “yes”—and here’s why.
When you’re building something new, time is your most valuable resource. Every technical issue, unclear feature, or unexpected roadblock can cost hours or even days. Contacting customer support can turn those lost hours into quick…
1 vote -
Allow us to block people without having to receive a message first
Literally forcing us to receive a message first before we can block someone is the worst idea they’ve ever had!!!
13 votes
- Don't see your idea?