Skip to content

Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1020 results found

1. Mender safety from scam

It’s should be scam alert profile or some kind of page with all scam pictures who been fought in that city should have scam alert with scam pictures
    And trusted members should be able to remove until actual app members will investigate
    20 days it’s to many day for scam to be on app alway to many days should react quickly

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The App is to easily being manipulated by hackers.

What frustrates me the most is when Users appear to be within a few thousand feet away from my location only to find out - once you engage in the conversation with such individuals - that they are in the Philippines or Ghana. How the hell they do that? Better security is required.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Cyberflashing/Harassment

Cyberflashing is a serious problem of privacy violation and sexual harassment. Too many people sending nude photos without consent on this app. The category "Accept NSFW Pics" is useless.

I think the definitive solution for this problem is that you can't receive photos if your category "Accept NSFW Pics" is "Never".
    And you can't send photos to someone who set this option to "Never".

This is a critical function the community needs.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Schedule and or Geobased Incognito mode

Look I’m a proud gay man, but if I accidentally open the app at work by accidentally hitting a notification (just happened 🤦🏻‍♂️), I don’t want to be hit up by my coworkers when they see I’m on the grid… 23 feet away. It would be nice if I could set up an incognito mode where between certain hours I’m offline or if i could just create a geo fence around my office that when I’m in that area I appear offline.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I was robbed on new years by a member on Grindr. When i used his face with a caption on thief you guys blocked me and took me off the site

There is no way the cops r my self could find the guy after he blocked me. Not fair. I want justice and ur Grindr app allowed him to fall into the shadows to do it again.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Pictures 4 picture tap

You tap a grindr button to send and also request a verifiable picture 4 picture.

It will make people more confident and comfortable knowing who is on the other side. It will almost save you the humiliation of send out a picture only to be ignored and rejected.

It will will give a chance to the people who are actually there with to use the app for what it is. Too many fake accounts and wondering if is a bot or someone who is just there to scam people

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I seem to only get messages from people that are not at all good....as if my account is spoofed or contolled

So I'm not sure if anyone else is experienced this but I've been on and off the app for a few years now and I finally extremely strange over the past 3 years. I know it sounds crazy at first so I thought too but every time I'm on the app I only seem to get messages from older men who are paying for sex or would expect so and or are expecting someone who is only after a certain type of drug-filled night once again almost expecting that they can purchase this individual by doing so. I've been questioning…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Block users out of personal age range from seeing accounts

I want to be able to block my own account from showing up for users out of my age range, for example if my max age is 25 then users 26 or older can't see my profile. This would stop all the creepy dms I get from old guys.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Blocking

One touch blocking. Just how users can currently Force Touch to favourite, chat, or report directly from the grid. Enabling one touch blocking would be helpful and efficient, and avoid sending a “who viewed you” notification to the profile which could allow people to see that you’ve blocked them in real-time

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Have a pronouns and label "Gay"

We need a pronouns "Gay".

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Liars and flakes. They chat and say they are on their way to meet and then don’t show.

Far to many guys chat up a good story and then say they are on their way to meet. However, in spite of providing them with a phone number to contact me, there is no call and a no-show. This is happened to me so many times I am considering just canceling my Grindr account and forgetting about it too many of these guys are just assholes

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Deletion of photos from conversations if you delete them from a private gallery/media

Photos that you send to someone and then get deleted from a private gallery/media should disappear from the entire conversation in all people, not like it is currently that all photos stay and it should show that they are unavailable. Something similar to how it is on a gallery basis when you stop sharing an album and can't access it. In general, the problem is that photos should delete themselves with everyone after you delete them with yourself from the gallery/media

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. God

People need to quit worshipping false Idols and baal and start treating their bodies as holy temples, not prostitute's. They need to quit making me into what they think is best. Knowing that I'am the Son of God they should listen to me but they would rather listen to the king of Israel right and Jezebel instead of me right the God of Israel so now I wait for some lady to offer to give me a blow job for free but I'm not clean in their eyes yet what they do not even a heathen would be found guilty…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make it easier to send, collate & open albums.

I cannot open albums whatsoever. Every time I try I get a ridiculous emoji pic come up telling me not to screenshot other people’s pics! I cannot even see others pics let alone screenshot them!!

How do I fix this issue as naturally the sender presumes I am up to no good & I am getting so frustrated as cannot see what anyone looks like, thereby, kinda defeating the whole point of the app! Clearly people have screenshot pics before the album finds its way to me but is there here something in settings that can fix this? Have tried…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Speak Up rooms

Please make such safe spaces in the app where individuals experiencing bullying at school, college or other educational or workplace can share being anonymous. Every individual needs someone to vent out their concerns. I live in india where LGBTQ isn't much appreciated, i have seen news of young students committing suicide for getting bullied on basis of their sexual orientation. If such spaces exist then people getting bullied can share their concerns and people like me who are willing to help and can help such people. Add a chatrooms option only meant for helpline or safety of people belonging to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We should have a filter for HIV positive

If we want to search for hiv positive profile only we should be able to filter them from rest of the profile instead of going through every profile

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make it so people can screenshot conversations and pictures

Make it so ppl can screenshot conversations and pictures, make it so ppl can turn on an option that no one can take their conversation any where but the app. And/or have disappearing messages. Because ppl like to out others to be petty and it's not cool.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here