How can we improve your Grindr experience?

Uploading more profile pics

It would be nice to upload more profile pics at the same time because only one profile pic is not always expressive enough. At lesst 3 pics that can be uploaded per user would be nice. Thanks

5,438 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

22 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Glad to hear you are piloting this in certain countries. I hope it rolls out to the U.S. soon.

• Angelina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be good. Tinder works like that and it gives a better idea of the person your looking at.

Shobhan that's how the app is, "hot" guys can get away with a lot more regarding profile pictures. Their enforcement is not consistent or well done in general. The option to upload more pics is currently being planned it seems.

• Cbsliny15@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

🦄🦌🦄🐮🐎🐮🐱🐈🐺🐒🐆🐆🐒🐱🐆😴🌅🌃😴😙🤗😍😍🌃🦌🌃😉🐮😉😊😉😊😊🐺🐮🐎😎😉🐎😎🐎🦌🤗🦌🤗🐺😊🐮😴vzyssushab🇦🇺🇦🇼🇦🇷🇦🇼🇦🇲🇦🇷🇦🇸🇦🇲🇦🇫🇦🇨🇦🇫🇦🇲🇦🇫🏳️‍🌈🚩🇦🇨🇦🇮🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇲🇦🇩🇦🇶🇦🇺🇦🇲🇦🇴🇦🇴🇦🇲🇦🇼🇦🇴🇦🇲🇦🇴🇦🇲🇦🇩🇦🇩🇦🇲🇦🇪🇦🇺🇦🇶🇦🇺🇦🇷🎼🎼🚫🎤🎷🔕🎙️🔕🎙️🔕🎼🎼🎼🔕🔕🎷🔕🎶🎶🎧🎶🎧🎶🎧🎶🎧🎶📣🎼🔈🎚️🔕🎸🎤🚾🚭🚾⛔🛅🛅🚾🚻🚼🛅🚼🚸🚯⛔🛄🚮🚺🚾🛄🎁🎁🏗️🏟️🏖️🏟️🏜️🏟️🏘️🌋🏘️⛰️🏜️🌍🏜️🌍🌍🏚️🌍🏜️🌍🏜️⛰️🏜️🌋🏜️🌋🏘️🌋🏖️🏖️🌋🏖️🚾🎁🚾🎁🚮🎁🏜️🎁🚮🏚️🏚️🌍🎁🏘️🌍🏚️🏟️🚮🏟️zmlwlelekek

• Shobhan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Grindr won't allow multiple photos. They r money minded.they are not allowing my semi nude photo as profile picture. I saw some guys profiles.they put nude back photos. Grindr accepted that photo. And one guy uploaded full nude top to bottom. He just covered his ****. Grindr people accepted that also. And they allowed underwear pics.some guys put those photos as profile photo. These people are allowing all of us photos except me. Is this gay dating app or restricted app .this app used by gays only. And gays only can seen the photos. Not straight, females.or any other celebrities nor media. Check the profile photos of all people in Grindr and tell. How people are uploading nude pics, semi nude pics.

• David Blue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It won't happen for a long time, this is how Grindr makes money, just like they did with notifications they'll delay this as much as possible.

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Multiple public pics plus multiple private pics that you can un-lock or re-lock for whoever you want to.

Along the same lines, once you upload a photo to your Message portal there’s no obvious way to delete it. Unbelievable.

I change my profile pic daily to make up for this. Its drawn quite a bit of attention.... which I get on for LoL

• Nicolas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this could be a plus, because with two or three pictures I have more points of view to decide if I must contact or not the guy. But no more than 3 pictures allowed bc this can be converted in a brochure.

• Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would rather multiple pics per profile and even locked ones for private X pics.. Eliminates the "Pics" question.. and eliminates that whole game..

• CJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sure. This may be great for some users. I’d rather be asked for additional photos though. Optional.

• Sean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think we should be able to post *** pictures if we want to...You are allowed on other aps so we should be able to on GRINDR...It is 2018 not 1984!!!

So kinda like hornet right if anyone is familiar with the hornet app you can upload multiple profile pics they even had a lock feature where u had to ask the guy to unlock his pics

• Jai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having just one pic encourages users to share their pics in private and grindr is very accommodating at saving recently sent photos and making them accessible. Rather than Adam4adam where you have your **** and *** visible to the world and scruff where only rich guys get to see your nude pictures and vids.

• Jai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Always disliked this feature on scruff. Grindr is great because it’s simple. And discreet. Heck the logo is a mask. I should have to display a portfolio of every facet of my identity to the world.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base