Where to get an aged Discord account
I returned to Discord after a couple of years and want to rejoin the server I was on before, but the requirement for joining is that the profile must be at least one year old. I deleted my old account, created a new one just yesterday, and it got banned right away. Can you tell me where to get an aged Discord account so that the registration date is genuine and the profile doesn’t get banned?
-
zevvegoo commented
The registration date is visible as soon as you log in, so you'll spot a fake account right away. Also check the activity level an empty profile raises red flags, too
-
Nevert Majz commented
I get it I was coming back after a break myself and ran into the same thing. New profiles aren’t accepted anywhere, especially where there are age requirements. I was looking for an aged account Discord and ended up going with https://discord-accounts.com/en The profiles there have a real registration date that’s visible right after you log in, not just listed in the description. The accounts were created on real smartphones, so moderators don’t pick on them or flag them as suspicious. Make sure the email comes with full access that way, the profile stays yours alone and can’t be recovered.