There is no way to move forward from having the Madonna Color icon instead of traditional yellow. You are prompted to change it upon loading
I should have an option whether or not to have a PINK icon for Madonna. The app loads with the box for it but only lights up the “Adjust” button which then forces you to change your icon. I don’t need a discreet icon. I want the original icon available.
-
Maria Sydor commented
I agree that customization should be optional rather than forcing users to replace the traditional yellow icon. It would be much better to keep the original available while letting people choose an alternative if they want one. The same principle applies when checking other online options, where having clear choices and control over settings makes the experience easier, such as https://betandplay-login.com.
-
Lank Bra commented
Lo que más me interesa de un cashback no es el porcentaje grande del anuncio, sino cómo se recibe de verdad. En https://spinbetter-casino.es/cashback-bonus/ detallan el cálculo, el abono semanal y los requisitos mínimos. Está bien que también expliquen dónde seguir el progreso del bono desde la cuenta.