How can we improve your Grindr experience?

Couple Profiles

We should have the ability to setup profiles for couples that can work in multiple devices

1,081 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jacobus Lucas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is GREAT IDEA. Couples who meet up with other guys still have a sense of WE ARE DOING IT TOGETHER, AND YOU CANNOT HOOK UP ON YOUR OWN.

• Angelina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, me and my man enjoy meeting guys to have fun and or have a long term fwb thing together. We even have a friend like that ehom we have known for 3 years spend holidays with and have a loving bond with. It works for us and i know theres others like us who feel the same. A couples profle selection choice would be good for grindr.

• ATbear commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be good for couples looking for a third person, or people looking to join a couple.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd prefer being able to link couple's profiles like scruff so you can really if someone is in an "open " relationship.

• Blake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are a couple. And we use this app my phone and my bf phone too. Our problem is we given a message I see but my bf not see same message and he dont see my answer. Only just working one profile one phone. Maybe My opinion You fix this and u will given more users mostly couples.

Feedback and Knowledge Base