Get rid of Madonna, please.
Just because we're gay doesn't mean we want a pop Diva in the app. Honestly, what's the point. She's just a washed up has-been who's trying to stay relevant in today's world.
-
Olga commented
I try not to view a preliminary calculation as an exact forecast of the final outcome. For me, it serves more as a way to test my assumptions and see potential figures under various conditions. That is precisely why I liked the https://roboforex.com/beginners/start/profit-and-loss-calculator/stocks/ calculator format: you can input trade parameters and get an estimated profit or loss figure. I would recommend subsequently verifying current prices, commissions, and other terms, as the calculation itself does not replace market analysis.
-
Kratos commented
Im like forums https://lvlupcasino.net/ is how much real-world experience you can find there. Instead of only seeing perfect stake casino finished models, members also discuss failed prints, testing different settings and figuring out better ways to complete a project. That makes the information much easier to understand and apply. I’ve found useful conversations about slicers, printing materials, sanding, painting and general workflow, skills, there’s plenty of valuable information to explore
-
Herry BrooK commented
I agree that apps should keep the experience focused on what users actually want. Personally, I prefer discovering movies and entertainment through platforms like KatMovies: https://katmovieshd.app/ rather than having unrelated celebrity promotions mixed into the app.
-
Jack Bravo commented
I get what you mean. At the end of the day, most people just want an app that works well, not celebrity promotions. That's why I usually stick with PPCine https://ppcinneapk.com.br/ it focuses more on giving you movies and shows without all the extra hype.
-
Sanchizes chinazes commented
This Grindr feedback thread is a bit unusual – someone is asking to "get rid of Madonna" on the platform. It's unclear if this is about a feature, a user, or just a joke. For those looking for more consistent entertainment, https://retro-zino.net/ is worth exploring. What specific issue are you referring to?
-
Topper commented
Washed up had been is absolutely crazy work, crazy how you speak for all the gays as well lmao