Add a filter "looking for age group"
I am a 48 year old looking for young 18+ guys. I want a filter that would show me young guys looking for my approx age. So in profile description if you add "looking for age group" 18-25, 26-30, 31-35 so on and so forth. It would be easier to find my type of guys rather than randomly asking all the young guys "interested in uncles?"
-
John Wick commented
I was relaxing at home after work and decided to browse a few different websites just to see what was around. That was when I came across https://roulettesimhub.ca and opened it out of curiosity. I spent a little time looking through the available information and getting familiar with the different sections. For someone in Canada, it can be a simple way to start exploring the topic at their own pace.
-
Max Н commented
Boa tarde! Estou à procura de um site de entretenimento que seja fácil de utilizar e que ofereça um processo de registo rápido e simples. Gostaria de encontrar uma plataforma confiável, intuitiva e adequada para quem procura momentos de diversão sem complicações. Se alguém já teve uma boa experiência com um serviço deste tipo, ficaria muito grato por qualquer recomendação. Valorizo especialmente sites com uma interface amigável, boa variedade de opções de entretenimento e um ambiente seguro para os utilizadores. Agradeço desde já toda a ajuda e sugestões que possam partilhar. Muito obrigado!