Remove bots for paying users
As a paying user I feel like I should be able to have the luxury of not dealing with bots or ads. I get all kinds of messages from OF creators and WOMEN! I’m a gay man on a gay app I should not be getting women on here! But most of all with how much you charge for the app there should be some kind of way to prevent ads and bots!
-
Vera Ravens commented
Ich hab mal versucht, AI-Vorhersagen für Eishockey-Wetten zu nutzen, weil ich dachte, der statistische Ansatz würde mir helfen – hat aber nicht funktioniert wie erhofft. Die gleiche Logik wird überall bei Prognosen verwendet, besonders auf Plattformen wie https://casinoauslandonline.ch/ , und trotzdem verlieren Leute ständig Geld, weil Vorhersagen eben keine Garantien sind. Die Analyse auf zeigt immer wieder: Selbst wenn du die Daten hast, spielen Zufall und Varianz eine zu große Rolle, als dass ein Modell dir wirklich hilft. Der Unterschied zwischen Eishockey-Tipps und Casino-Spielen ist einfach dieser – beim Hockey weiß man, was man nicht weiß.
-
Sean Weinstock
commented
Prepare for the CMMC-CCP Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) Exam with structured study materials, practice questions, and realistic exam-focused resources. Strengthen your understanding of CMMC requirements, cybersecurity practices, assessment concepts, and compliance principles to approach the certification exam with greater confidence.
-
Sinclair commented
Many online platforms are exploring ways to improve the experience of paying subscribers https://growagarden2script.dev/ by reducing or completely removing automated bot interactions. For users who pay for premium memberships, a bot-free environment can provide more authentic communication, higher-quality discussions, and increased trust within the community.
-
Владислав Ковалевский commented
Bonuses at Voltage Bet can be useful, but only if you fully understand the conditions. The platform offers standard promotions such as welcome bonuses and event-based offers, which can extend your betting activity. However, wagering requirements and limitations always apply, so the actual benefit depends on how you use them. In my opinion, they are fairly balanced compared to other bookmakers. Before claiming anything, it’s worth reviewing a full Voltage Bet https://voltagebet-us.net bonus breakdown to avoid misunderstandings.
-
svatoslavsvatr commented
Was looking into Mask Network out of curiosity and realized that actually buying it isn’t as straightforward as I expected, especially in the USA where many platforms feel too trading-focused. While checking different options, I came across https://paybis.com/buy-mask-network-with-blik/ and it seems more like a simple purchase flow than a full exchange. From what I’ve read, you just enter the amount, confirm the payment, and receive the tokens in your wallet shortly after, which makes the whole process feel way less complicated
-
R Black commented
There is spam responding to the answers to these questions it's ridiculous