Trans need there own app
They already have one called Translr
W F commented
Jones: then go to trans apps, leave Grindr and us the F alone. Its awesome for you and the 5% who are into trans but it’s exhausting, stressful and annoying for the rest of us 95%. We dont want to see women figures, boobs, etc. so take ur trans plz and move to the dozens if trans only apps.
Imagine a straight guy walking to a bar full of lesbians and hitting on them and saying its alright be cool we are all human beings at the end. Thats exactly how yall make us feel.
WE DONT WANT TO SEE WOMEN, BOOBS, ETC…
Grindr is becoming toxic and we are fed up honestly. Its no longer the app we go to and enjoy being safe and feel ourselves at. Enough is enough.
I disagree I like having transgender female to male and male to female and even women on Grindr for grinder the One stop shop I'm a paid member and I will buy another membership again