Grindr Feature Requests

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unblocked fake gps/ allow fake gps pleas.

Unblock fake gps or allow fake gps for get easy date friends or friends and for easy to other guys can see each.unblock please...🙏🏼

201 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

42 comments  ·  Blocks & Favorites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 103 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Blocks & Favorites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Unlimited Blocks

Unlimited blocking for sure - limiting the number of blocks I have encourages me to ghost, so I’m not in uncomfortable/unsafe situations on this app. Charge extra for unlimited faves, whatever, but there shouldn’t be a question about unlimited blocks.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Blocks & Favorites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Block Multiple Users

Ability to select multiple users to be blocked at one time.

1,613 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Blocks & Favorites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to delete people/profiles from blocked list

Most of them are trolls who I'll never be interested in unblocking

468 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Blocks & Favorites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow profiles without distance to show up on favorites

To have it to the old ways where on your favorite, it allows guy who u favorite with no distance to show up where they should be. Instead of at the bottom of your favorite list. Put it back to the way it used to be

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Unlimited Blocks

We should be allowed to have unlimited blocks. The whole point of blocking someone is for your own safety and having limited daily blocks is simply not okay.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Filterable blocked list

So we can find a specific profile

161 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Categorize favorite profiles into folders

Being able to organize your favorite profiles into different buckets (like location, *** position, etc)

1,106 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Blocks & Favorites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Reorganize our blocked list as a table arranged by month

Seeing it currently as a list is not useful for us users who block frequently (to curate our feeds) and need to unblock somebody. A table would be much more efficient and user-friendly.

390 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Blocks & Favorites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 369 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Blocks & Favorites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Banning accounts

So recently I got banned from grindr. After using Grindr for years I recently got banned. i believe it was due to being reported for believing in a fake profile as the same day of the ban a blank profile accused me of this. After getting banned I was asked to provide a photo of me and my email on paper which I did and got unbanned. No longer than 24hrs later was banned yet again. This time is no explanation and told it won’t get undone. Out of curiosity I tried making a new account with an previous email…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Blocks & Favorites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Favorites

After the last update of Grindr all the favorites in my list who were "offline" vanished.
    So I lost a lot of my contacts.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Blocks & Favorites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Block Taps !!

As a paid member I would like to be able to block taps .

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow Unlimited blocking

Free unlimited blocking

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Blocking

Blocking. If you get a nasty message from a fella,& they block you,and because they blocked you 1st you cant block them. blocking should be 2 sided,what if they unblock you & you receive nasty messages again... Think about it grindr team, SAFETY 1ST PLEASE,SO PLEASE CONSIDER PUTTING YOUR CUSTOMERS SAFETY, NEEDS AND WANTS MEET... Cheers Koen

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please Block fake gps some body Its following me

PPlease Block fake gps some body Its following me and stalking me trough fake gps .... Dont allow this practice qnymore , i like privacy

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I’d like to be able to set filters to not show females or transsexuals while being sure not to offend anyone.

A floater to not show females, transsexuals, etc. if I’m a gay man looking for gay men why should my page be filled with anything other than gay men. Makes no sense

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. ‼️PLEASE READ‼️Unlimited blocks or unsend pics

I know this will probably never happen but it really needs to because I have gave my photos to someone I thought was a good person and now I’m being threatened. not being able to block someone/not being able to unsend a picture or message is a BIG safety issue. This person has my face, address, and nudes he’s been saying he’s going to expose me and I tried to block him because if you block someone it deletes everything but I cannot do that because I have to “PAY FOR BLOCKING”! typing these word infuriate me because I KNOW!…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Blocks & Favorites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. How do i opt out of the circle ..its just pronography.is there any option to block.

The circle option has become a platform for crude language & pronography Is there an option to block or stay invisible or opt out

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 33 34
  • Don't see your idea?

Grindr Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base