GS

My feedback

  1. 34 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Grindr Feedback » Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    GS supported this idea  · 
  2. 3,086 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    354 comments  ·  Grindr Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    An error occurred while saving the comment
    GS commented  · 

    Whether the person is attractive or otherwise, 98.9% of the time I reliably delete and ignore anyone who sends Taps. The remaining 1.1%? is for someone I've previously communicated that may send a tap. I may or may not reply - usually not. 😆😆😆

Feedback and Knowledge Base