Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Blocked users still show on grid and still send messages

I blocked a user and the profile still shows on the grid however if I tap the users image Im taken to a screen that says the user is blocked and it asks if I’d like to unblock them. The same user is also still able to send messages and taps. This is occurring on multiple blocked profiles.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We need Grindr on AppGallery we are more on 600 millions users

Hello, i am a Huawei user and new Huawei Devices don't have the Google Mobile Services (GMS), it means also we don't have the PlayStore. Instead of that we have AppGallery, it's own Huawei's applications store, it's also the third biggest app store in the world, because we are more of 600 millions users on AppGallery. The problem is : we don't have Grindr on AppGallery. The other big problem is, Grindr doesn't work without Google Mobile Services, we can't creat a account. So please add Grindr on AppGallery and make it works with Huawei Mobile Services Core (HMS Core).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. apple watch

PLEASE MAKE THE APPLE WATCH APP!!!
    We need an app for apple watch so we can use Grindr also on the watch. It would be beautiful to have a walkie-talkie feature!!! from watch to watch!!! very amazing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Search by postal zip code

I live near the ocean and our population is small but our land occupies miles of coastline along a highway. My town uses a ferry to reach the city. My town is closer in miles to the city and a larger island with more people. The problem is people down the highway are sorted by miles so they are mixed with people that I can’t meet without taking a ferry. I’d like to suggest postal code combined with distance can help people know if they can meet today or ever. I hope you consider this as it may help others…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Anotações

Em respeito as anotações, deixar elas a mostra na miniatura da parte superior dos seus respetivos perfis, afim de facilitar o reconhecimento de cada anotação feita.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Deben revisar bien las actualizaciones ya que no esta funcionando bien

He tenido varios problemas con la app con respecto al inicio de sección, restauración de compras extra y los chat ubicación y hasta he tenido el perfil duplicado gracias por todo pero no está mejor que antes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mark sent photos

The app used to gray out the photos I had already sent to someone but it no longer does that. This should be brought back so I don’t have to scroll through sometimes dozens of messages to see which photos I had already sent.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Messages Don’t Sync Up

When Grinder is used on multiple devices messages don’t sync up across the devices. Notifications only appear on one of the devices. Messages work as expected on Jack’d and Adam4adam across both iOS and Android so this is not a device or OS issue. This is an app issue. I am not paying for Xtra when key feature of the app doesn’t work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. media picts

i hate the way the new pict section works. once you send a pict to a member when you go back to send more picts the picts you already sent the member are still highlighted and you have to unchoose them before you choose additional picts to send. this is double work and it’s too easy to make a mistake and send the same picts again. it’s really annoying. this media / pict section didn’t used to work this way. please fix it.

also why can’t you send more than 5 picts at a time ? you should be able…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Blocking feature for Xtra isn't working.

My entire block list became unblocked recently and I pay for XTRA to get unlimited blocking. This is an egregious breach of contract. To make matters worse, I've blocked the same people multiple times in a single day which seems to indicate that the block feature is broken and it's been broken for days.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Cannot Sign In or Create Account in Private/Second Space Anymore

I used to be able to use the app fine in a private space on my phone. Now I get the 'Unable to save changes' error when trying to create a new account. Can't use the app at all currently.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. no funciona

hay un error. al tocar atrás no vuelve estando en un chat y otros. anda muy mal

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please remove “unlimited” profiles in the grid

App is crashing with so many profiles

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Get better

I have been banned multiple times in the last month. I ask and the same generic message is sent to me. The customer service is helpless. You need to improve that !!! Big time !!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Block doesn’t always work

Most of the time, blocking seems to work as intended. Sometimes, however, I block a profile and watch the cascade update successfully to remove the blocked profile from my view. About 10 seconds later, however, some of these blocked profiles magically reappear when the cascade refreshEd again. The chat history for that profile is gone. But the profile isn’t blocked. I recall this behavior happening in the fall of 2018, as well. But I have started seeing it again. This is not a case of a user creating a new profile. The turnaround time is not long enough. And I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Server diagnostics

Implement server diagnostics daily to ensure less server and app issues.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Since when had grindr charged people to chat

So much for choice,only a hand full the rest is money

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop restoring my settings to default

Every week or so I have my settings restored to default, meaning Sound is on, Keep awake is on, the unit system is set to Imperial,it changes the icon I have set for the application. This didn't happen once or twice but it happens more and more often. Since you constantly request me to back up my chat history, why don't you back up the settings I have set as well?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Incorrect translation

In the German app, "stocky" is incorrectly translated with "dünn" (= skinny)...

I just noticed after changing language

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. O aplicativo deve mostrar a distância entre os usuário baseado na rota existente mais proxima entre eles.

O aplicativo mostra a distância entre um usuário e outro baseado na distância entre um ponto e outro no mapa, o que é errado. A distância deveria ser mostrada de acordo a rota mais curta possível entre os usuários. Seria uma forma mais eficiente de exibir as distâncias entre os usuários.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base