Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support for Huawei phone

Grindr won't work without google play services.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. which plan im on

xtra or unlimited

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Approve photos

Please figure out a way to approve photos quicker, it’s been an hour and they’re still pending approval...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Never gettn on site

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Without VPN

Why everytime we want to use and open Grindr Apps it must be using and activate VPN first ? If we not use VPN Grindr wouldn't operated properly, couldn't see people profile and open the chat.

Please, it would be more easier to open Grindr without VPN, coz when we activate the VPN we cannot operating another acvtivity on the phone everything getting slow and the worse it cannot be open.

Best regards

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I turn off explorer search feature and I still get messages from profiles really far away.

I turn off explorer search feature yet I’m still getting messages from profiles really far away. When I’m after a“ right now” hook up I don’t want to be seen so far away.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. In dark mode it doesn't looks right

When your mobile phone is set to dark mode, Grindr's appearance doesn't looks right. All other apps look good. However, Grindr gives a luminous rather than dark appearance. (attached screenshot)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Buenas noche no puedo responder los msj y ni escribir un msj

No me deja escribir y ni responder los msj y me dice q no estoy conectado a ninguna red pero me escriben y me conecto no entiendo esa parte y porque no puedo utilizar la app como debe ser ya tengo varios meses así

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Huawei Mobile Services not supported

Its honestly shocking that you have not developed the app enough to be compatible with services other than google play...

Please write the app to accommodate more than one servicing agent.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop removing my hashtags

Allow users to create whatever hashtag they wish to describe what they want, looking for, get into (or don’t get into) and allow users to search for other users by whatever hashtag they enter in to search by

STOP REMOVING MY HASHTAGS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I

If I use to scroll always error I dont know if the apps or the play store problem

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Actually release a huge bug fixes patch. Or rewrite an actual good working app.

It’s insanely buggy and slow. Super sluggish. Slows down my entire phone. It’s insane. Poorly written code.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bug: Last line of profile text not shown

When viewing any profile on an iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 12.4.9 (latest version available for that phone), the last line of profile text is not displayed. This problem does not happen on an iPhone 12 mini running iOS 14.2.1.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Favorites grid shows user is online but when open profile shows they were on last 8 hours ago. Discrepancy issue with grid not syncing prope

Discrepancy issues with profiles populates in thumb nail format on favorites grid not showing correct information as to when user was on last. Notice that grid may show that they are online now but when open profile their profile shows they were on last 8 hours ago. This is just one example of many. Seems like data is not properly syncing to grid view format for online statuses correctly at least on my end.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. To Refresh

Previously it always refreshes when i touch on Grindr icon. Now only exists on favourites.
    To refresh now have to scroll all the way up and pull to refresh. Time consuming 😏

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Half of the times i can't use the app through my mobile data,

I can't load messages on mobile data, it needs wifi to properly load and send messages. What to do now?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sending location w apple maps

When I receive a location that apple maps doesn't let me navigate to thatbpointbor give any information at all to get any kind of bearing. I'm aware it may be an apple maps issue, but I would like for there o be an option to then choose what maps service can be used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base