Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unshare all

Right now when you hit the limit of album shares, you have to manually clear one. Which obviously only brings you back from the brink by one step.

At any given point in time, in a list of 100 shares, I probably don’t care about 80 of them.

Add an option to “unshare” all. If there’s any I still need I can just reshare after.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Send Custom GIFs and Videos

I want to be able to send a pre-recorded video without having to record it from the app.
    Same goes for GIFs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. chromebook

in Chromebook the app browse and profile picture is about 300% larger than the frame it's in..so we get a 1/3 vertical slash of the photo that is grainy and blurry... it should redirect us to the old web version but "within" the app like html withina banking app stillsecure but with laptops screen ratio etc....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. He abierto mi perfil en el PC. y se ha duplicado en la plataforma, ¿Error? o ¿Imposibilidad?

¿Se puede tener el perfil abierto en dos terminales?
    movil y PC
    He abierto mi perfil en el PC y con la misma cuenta de correo, y se han abierto dos perfiles, con la misma dirección de correo, kikitomorbo@gmail.com.
    ¿¿¿?????

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Location algorithm faulty

Hi,
    I don't understand how the location algorithm for Grindr works, but it seems to be incorrect.

As I'm scrolling through the profiles in my local area (a small town, Carrigaline, Ireland, see map for reference), once there are no more users in this area, the app starts showing profiles from a city that's 90 km away (Limerick, again see map). The issue is that Cork city is 12 km away, and no profiles from there are shown on my list, no matter how far I scroll. If, however, I use Grindr in Cork city, there seems to be hundreds…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mi ubicación dice que no está en tiempo real

No entiendo porque no me da mi ubicación en tiempo real

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. RACE FILTER. I PAY, not ur business

It’s insane that I pay for a service and you dictate to me what you is best for who? For
    What? I pay. MFing premium not at all cheap fee to be essentially restricted to what you THINK I should be looking at?

You suck at life because you are just causing things to back fire.

Good intentions but it’s the most I’ll conceived imposed restriction. Yea man. I pay a lot to have half the grid filled with people I have no interest in because guess what folks, I decide where my loads go. Not you at all ever.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When you log out.. you don’t “really” log out

When I log out, I should truly be logged out. But Grindr keeps my profile searchable. I’m an app developer with swift and Java (iOS and android) so I understand ad revenue. But it’s dangerous to show our profile when we “log out”…. Let’s say I log out because I have to work at 9 when I log back in at 8pm, I have hateful messages accusing me of ignoring them. Those messages are from AFTER I “logged out”…. I know I can report those messages, but I can report those after I’ve been shot just for you $0.23 you…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Notificaciónes

Tengo un huawei nova 8 y no me llegan las notificaciones a mi celular habrá una solución a este problema?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can't see profiles with albums and no public pictures

There is a bug in the implementation of the new album feature. If the locked album icon is shown, the app does not allow you to scroll down to the rest of the profile. In the case of profiles that have a locked album and no profile pictures, this makes it impossible to ever see the rest of the profile even if it is filled out.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Navigation / swiping between profiles / pictures

The navigation between profiles is sometimes quite annoying. Usually you need to use the upper left "<" to go back to the grid (either when in a conversation or flicking through photos or profiles).

In many applications swiping from left to right (at the middle of the screen) does the same trick and is much more convenient in contrast to using the "<".

It would be good if the left to right swiping would be applied consistently within the different sections of the App (from profile to profile / pictures within a profile or conversation) to come back to the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Need to fix issue with albums

If someone only has an album with no other pics you cant scroll up to read profile info. I'm a beta tester I think so maybe this issue is being looked into. If there are other pics u can scroll down on pic but not on album.
    Thanks guys otherwise it's all great.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Atualizar esse sistema de análise de fotos

Vocês deveria rever esse sistema de análise de fotos, como não aceitão uma foto minha por conta do efeito me dizendo que fugia dos padrões do app( acham que eu fosse menor de idade), mas aceitam que as pessoas postem nudes no perfil sem problema nenhum.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stop blocks from reappearing!!

Blocking people regardless of reason should not be such a challenge it's bad enough there's tons of men out there lying to themselves and there spouses and then the excessive blank profiles and transgender women which some/most gay men are not interested in... Still have to go through and block so many of them... I literally go through over 50 of them everytime I'm on grindr just to have them reappear and to go through blocking again! Please fix this... Please allow the block button to work appropriately. Thanks in advance!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Localização

O app ñ está redirecionando para Instagram dos perfis que os tem fixados e ñ está redirecionando para o maps pra conseguir ver a localização

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Login password problem

Please send an email to my karhu69bear@yahoo.fi mail to enable to login onto my grindr app in iPhone. The app does not work properly and does not allow changing my password at all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Selecting a profile from “shared with” menu in “my album”

When selecting a profile from the “Shared with” menu in my album, the navigation buttons are too high on my iPhone 12 pro and I am completely stuck.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. wondering if it is possible to have a version of grindr as a planetromeo

it would be more convenient to have the ability to access via the web even when a person is working

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base